+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Tears In His Eyes"

"Tears In His Eyes"

Neil Warnock quoted as saying on the emotion he felt during the reception he received from Huddersfield fans. He reminds me of Bilko, the clueless lap it up, and when it goes to shit he vanishes. Go on Neil

Re: "Tears In His Eyes"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Neil Warnock quoted as saying on the emotion he felt during the reception he received from Huddersfield fans. He reminds me of Bilko, the clueless lap it up, and when it goes to shit he vanishes. Go on Neil
    If he pulls them up then he's done the business , again

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If he pulls them up then he's done the business , again
    Maybe but the master stroke was employing him after the transfer window had closed. It’ll be the non contract players that he might pick up on 5 year contracts that’ll be Huddersfield’s undoing

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Maybe but the master stroke was employing him after the transfer window had closed. It’ll be the non contract players that he might pick up on 5 year contracts that’ll be Huddersfield’s undoing
    I think he will surely jack it in this may

They’re obviously his kind of people

I think he will surely jack it in this may
    No doubt, he left us but his legacy was the expensive players still on our payroll.

Keep the up, they offer him a 1 year contract as thats all he wants, they are his kind of people so he will do it for them

James has already printed out some players ( ageing but worth nice big contracts ) details to give to dad over a Sunday roast

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Keep the up, they offer him a 1 year contract as thats all he wants, they are his kind of people so he will do it for them

James has already printed out some players ( ageing but worth nice big contracts ) details to give to dad over a Sunday roast
    Get people like that out of football

I can't stand him he's so false but he plays the game well knowing fans that include grown men believe his rubbish.
    I'll wait until the end of the season before giving him praise or saying i knew he'd fail

Neil Warnock being acclaimed by his kind of people immediately before and after yesterday's game.

One of our best managers, considering the amount of shit ones we've had I find it fascinating the dislike he gets.

Promotion season probably one of the most enjoyable I've had in the 20 odd years I've been following. Especially considering the position we were in.

I can forgive a few catchphrases and poor transfers. He's not the reason we are where we are, far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    He's not the reason we are where we are, far from it.
    Of course not. But he’s definitely one of the reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Of course not. But he’s definitely one of the reasons.
    I'd say he's a big part of it

Do we have a transfer committee or don't we?

If they do feel they should be part of a transfer committee but admit to having one man get crap deals across the line then why are they there?

The transfer committee are a contradiction. On one hand they oversee transfers with the big cheese ultimately having the final say. Cry foul that they know little about actual transfers when giving the green light to one man's recommendation for transfers that then went wrong.

I'll also add that Warnock is probably well in the black on the money into the club as opposed to what he took out with promotion and parachute payments.
    Let's be honest here, a man can only take the pi$$ as much as you as a club will let him. Sadly our lack of knowledge left him with free reign to do what he liked really.

I wish we had a ground the size of Huddersfields

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'd say he's a big part of it
    I wouldn't

It was before lockdown ff sake

A smaller one?

One of our best managers, considering the amount of shit ones we've had I find it fascinating the dislike he gets.

Promotion season probably one of the most enjoyable I've had in the 20 odd years I've been following. Especially considering the position we were in.

I can forgive a few catchphrases and poor transfers. He's not the reason we are where we are, far from it.
    There are city fans who don't like warnock and put arguments as to why not

There are others who are just bitter buggers

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Neil Warnock being acclaimed by his kind of people immediately before and after yesterday's game.

Vomit inducing

Why?

Our ground capacity 33,280. Huddersfield's 24,500.

The facilities are better at the CCS than the John Smith's.

Their pitch is bigger by a couple of knat's whiskers.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Why?

Our ground capacity 33,280. Huddersfield's 24,500.

The facilities are better at the CCS than the John Smith's.

Their pitch is bigger by a couple of knat's whiskers.
    I'd prefer the uniqueness of the design over ours.

That's about it.

The parties that organised the fateful Sala flight were his cronies, he was part of their seedy operation, Willie McKay seemingly the main man although banned as an agent. His useless sons were on our payroll, all part of the transfer scams Warnock was involved in. How Warnock’s involvement wasn’t investigated further God knows. He was dealing, admittedly through others, with a banned crooked agent, a few nests were being feathered through the deal, Warnock’s undoubtedly one of them. He’s admitted the whole Sala affair affected him badly......and so it bloody should, it was a dodgy deal from the off regardless of the horrible outcome.

The Sala affair is still battering the club now (and will be in the future). This and his other ‘noose around our neck’ contracts handed out to players has had a massive effect on us to this day. The man rinsed us.

The parties that organised the fateful Sala flight were his cronies, he was part of their seedy operation, Willie McKay seemingly the main man although banned as an agent. His useless sons were on our payroll, all part of the transfer scams Warnock was involved in. How Warnock’s involvement wasn’t investigated further God knows. He was dealing, admittedly through others, with a banned crooked agent, a few nests were being feathered through the deal, Warnock’s undoubtedly one of them. He’s admitted the whole Sala affair affected him badly......and so it bloody should, it was a dodgy deal from the off regardless of the horrible outcome.

The Sala affair is still battering the club now (and will be in the future). This and his other ‘noose around our neck’ contracts handed out to players has had a massive effect on us to this day. The man rinsed us.
    We were still in the Premier League when the Sala stuff kicked off.

We had that years Premier League money plus the parachute payments to pay it off and pursue whatever legal route we wished to from there on.

The Sala stuff is still battering us now due in large part with the way the club dealt with it than the matter itself. We are still making mistakes in relation to the whole legal matter until very recently.

How Warnock’s involvement wasn’t investigated further God knows.
    I suspect it has been investigated byy the club and its lawyers internally, and is one of the reasons Tan now puts Warnock in the same category as Mackay. The problem Tan has is that he and his cronies were fully complicit with Warnock's transfer dealings. Mackay's sons didn't end up on City's payroll by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'd prefer the uniqueness of the design over ours.

That's about it.
    The uniqueness comes at a cost. Our ground is far, far superior. Having been to their ground 4/5 times there is no comparison. Also, their ground will be a nightmare to expand.