+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Tears In His Eyes"

Re: "Tears In His Eyes"

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'd prefer the uniqueness of the design over ours.

That's about it.
    its far from unique

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    its far from unique
    Name 3 grounds with the same design in the UK?
    Only ground remotely similar I can think of is Bolton.

It is certainly a lot more unique than ours.
    Ours was the identikit bowl with different coloured seats seen everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    One of our best managers, considering the amount of shit ones we've had I find it fascinating the dislike he gets.

Promotion season probably one of the most enjoyable I've had in the 20 odd years I've been following. Especially considering the position we were in.

I can forgive a few catchphrases and poor transfers. He's not the reason we are where we are, far from it.
    Quite.

I cannot understand why he triggers so many of our fans.

Just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    We were still in the Premier League when the Sala stuff kicked off.

We had that years Premier League money plus the parachute payments to pay it off and pursue whatever legal route we wished to from there on.

The Sala stuff is still battering us now due in large part with the way the club dealt with it than the matter itself. We are still making mistakes in relation to the whole legal matter until very recently.
    Being in the Premier League isn’t really an issue in the situation. Warnock was involved in a transfer that was dodgy as f*ck. From what we’ve learnt since, he went against the, not fit for purpose admittedly, transfer committee and cut them out completely to push the deal through. Was the main objective to vastly improve the side or a great opportunity for him and McKay to make a nice few bob? Most probably both reasons but he was out to milk the club and illegally use an unlicensed agent. Why hasn’t he been brought to book?

Yes, the club’s hierarchy have acted disgracefully over the issue and should have squared things up while we were in receipt of Premier League money. But, Warnock ate into that Premier League money considerably with his dodgy deals through agents that he favoured, ridiculous deals that had repercussions well after his departure. I wonder if he had any kickbacks(no need for the Sherlock really, was there?)

Of course I realise that our incompetent board have repeatedly f*cked up but I also realise that Warnock preyed on their ineptitude in football finance matters and I still insist that he rinsed us. His employment of McKay’s sons for no apparent football reason and involvement with the disgraced McKay himself deserves nothing but contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Being in the Premier League isn’t really an issue in the situation. Warnock was involved in a transfer that was dodgy as f*ck. From what we’ve learnt since, he went against the, not fit for purpose admittedly, transfer committee and cut them out completely to push the deal through. Was the main objective to vastly improve the side or a great opportunity for him and McKay to make a nice few bob? Most probably both reasons but he was out to milk the club and illegally use an unlicensed agent. Why hasn’t he been brought to book?

Yes, the club’s hierarchy have acted disgracefully over the issue and should have squared things up while we were in receipt of Premier League money. But, Warnock ate into that Premier League money considerably with his dodgy deals through agents that he favoured, ridiculous deals that had repercussions well after his departure. I wonder if he had any kickbacks(no need for the Sherlock really, was there?)

Of course I realise that our incompetent board have repeatedly f*cked up but I also realise that Warnock preyed on their ineptitude in football finance matters and I still insist that he rinsed us. His employment of McKay’s sons for no apparent football reason and involvement with the disgraced McKay himself deserves nothing but contempt.
    He's a shithouse. Would take money from players if he put them on with a minute to go, out of their appearance bonus. £50, or something ridiculous like that, and he's want the cash on the monday morning.

Being in the richest league in the world when you've been billed for £15 million is exactly part of the issue. Why did we now pay the money when the club was in the big time? That is the point I'm making. Even put the money aside?

He didn't go against the transfer committee. He went to the head of the transfer committee, Tan, who gave the green light.

Warnock is a master manipulator. You get the upside of moulding a squad and overachieiving but you get all the flip side of that. I remember Bacuna's transfer and the length of it being a head scratcher for many on here but obviously fine for those involved with the club.

You really are a nasty piece of work. You cant prove any of this and most of it is fabricated anyway. Surprised you just don't go the whole hog and accuse Warnock of killing Sala to claim the insurance money. Despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You really are a nasty piece of work. You cant prove any of this and most of it is fabricated anyway. Surprised you just don't go the whole hog and accuse Warnock of killing Sala to claim the insurance money. Despicable.
    I'm surprised it's taken you this long to come up with this one! Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I suspect it has been investigated byy the club and its lawyers internally, and is one of the reasons Tan now puts Warnock in the same category as Mackay. The problem Tan has is that he and his cronies were fully complicit with Warnock's transfer dealings. Mackay's sons didn't end up on City's payroll by accident.
    Of course, Tan is the main actor in the situation, if he’d employed Warnock in his hotel empire in the same capacity he employed him down the City, he’d only be left with The Wynford now. Warnock played him like a penny whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Quite.

I cannot understand why he triggers so many of our fans.

Just weird.
    And yet, somewhat ironically, you are 'triggered' by Neil Harris - a guy who inherited the expensively-assembled side Warnock had guided to 14th in the table and took them into the play-offs.

Point out something that’s not true then. Go on.
    Perhaps you’ve still got high hopes for the McKay boys in the professional game

Surprised you just don't go the whole hog and accuse Warnock of killing Sala to claim the insurance money.
    What insurance money?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm surprised it's taken you this long to come up with this one! Brilliant
    He’s been busy on Huddersfield’s forum, saying what a great club they are with a fantastic, salt of the earth, honest as the day is long new manager

Of course, Tan is the main actor in the situation, if he’d employed Warnock in his hotel empire in the same capacity he employed him down the City, he’d only be left with The Wynford now. Warnock played him like a penny whistle.
    The Wynford is called 'Oyo' now. Described as a 'Party Hotel'

And yet, somewhat ironically, you are 'triggered' by Neil Harris - a guy who inherited the expensively-assembled side Warnock had guided to 14th in the table and took them into the play-offs.
    Yes the footballing nobody who took us precisely nowhere and should never have even been considered for the job.

Your brilliant logic proves my point yet again.

Thanks so much.

See ya! Lol

Point out something that’s not true then. Go on.
    Perhaps you’ve still got high hopes for the McKay boys in the professional game
    Prove any of it. Its libellous. Think you can post what you like, as usual.

He's a legend, fair play to him. Dml is the best thing about this board. Hated Murphy though.

What insurance money?
    The private insurance policy that Splott Parker thinks Warnock took out on Sala.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Your brilliant logic proves my point yet again.
    What is your point?

What insurance money?
    Dml knows something, the mask is slipping.......

The Wynford is called 'Oyo' now. Described as a 'Party Hotel'
    But is it part of the Berjaya empire?

The private insurance policy that Splott Parker thinks Warnock took out on Sala.
    It's like the old days..

But is it part of the Berjaya empire?
    Berjaya couldn't compete with The Wynford (oyo) Rocco Forte would have struggled with that place.

He's a legend, fair play to him. Dml is the best thing about this board. Hated Murphy though.
    He is mind, if he was married to Bella Emberg he’d try and convince you that she was on a par with Beyoncé.

He is mind, if he was married to Bella Emberg he’d try and convince you that she was on a par with Beyoncé.
    Blunder Woman.