+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alan Brazil School Of Motoring

Alan Brazil School Of Motoring

https://youtu.be/306MpG3YSyE

With the greatest of respect .....this is why people get annoyed ....at all your paperwork ....I talk about this on the radio .....you can see I am not drunk

Yes you are Alan

Re: Alan Brazil School Of Motoring

These sort of threads on the main board were what set this forum apart from others

It's like the pop and crisps supporters club coach now instead of the football special to temple meads

How he got to play for Manu is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    How he got to play for Manu is beyond me
    looking at him now, it's hard to imagine he was ever a professional athlete, but then given the average age of this message board I'm sure most of us aren't at the pinnacle of our physical fitness

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    looking at him now, it's hard to imagine he was ever a professional athlete, but then given the average age of this message board I'm sure most of us aren't at the pinnacle of our physical fitness
    Indeed and in defence of our wonderful CCMB elders , I'd suggest that he let himself go quite quickly .

As a player at the time I'd didn't see him as a top class solution to Manures striking options .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    These sort of threads on the main board were what set this forum apart from others

It's like the pop and crisps supporters club coach now instead of the football special to temple meads
    Or maybe people aren’t that interested in this sort of thing, hence the limited responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Or maybe people aren’t that interested in this sort of thing, hence the limited responses.
    They are , it's just the gestapo nazis shove threads on here , depending what mood they are in

Today's biggest thread on the main channel is one of mines , with a similar theme

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I am in far better shape than him