+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to this forum ?

Re: Whatever happened to this forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This board or group within started to personally attack people they disliked, so much for community and friendship and freedom to speak without being abused .

Shame on you .
    I’m sure I can hear violins playing somewhere.

This board or group within started to personally attack people they disliked, so much for community and friendship and freedom to speak without being abused .

Shame on you .
    O FFS stop whining!

With yoiur track record of misogyny, casual racism and serial whataboutery you are fortunate that so many just choose to ignore you.

You are not a victim. You are a major part of the problem!

Shame on you .
    You need to have a long look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Congratulations on allowing racism to go unchallenged by walking away.

Kick it Out! are currently making you a medal.
    Congratulations on curtailing the start of all your posts with "logic dictates". You'll get a medal from the board.

Shame on you .
    Why don't you just try a different approach and stop ramming right wing bollocks down people's throats?

Shame on you .
    I'm convinced you're a parody account. You just must be.

If not... Phucking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Congratulations on curtailing the start of all your posts with "logic dictates". You'll get a medal from the board.
    Thank you for your feedback,

You and others like you are the reason Baker's forum far surpasses this in numbers, quality of posts, fun and things to do...
    So I guess you'll be scuttling back to Baker's dozen from now on then.

So I guess you'll be scuttling back to Baker's dozen from now on then.
    F*ck off Baker...........sorry, couldn’t resist

Thank you for your feedback,
    No worries, I like your posts and think they're better now 👍

No worries, I like your posts and think they're better now ��
    They are, aren’t they. That ‘logic dictates’ bollocks used to grate, I’d ignore the rest of his post after seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm not super into stand-up. Although there a few comedians whose specials I will always watch, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais and Marc Maron. And obviously, Louis CK before he got canceled. I like Sarah Silverman too.

I went to a comedy club once. It was pretty sad.
    Luis CK is ****ing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You are not a victim. You are a major part of the problem!
    He's just a snowflake who can't handle the woke world he's imagined for himself.

Congratulations on allowing racism to go unchallenged by walking away.

Kick it Out! are currently making you a medal.
    Well you can't deal with racism all the time . I have shopped cardiff fans doing nazi salutes and I was there with lots of others and several on here to ensure the English defence league knew they were not welcome in Cardiff several years back .

I am sure you will tell me you single handedly held back the nazis on the Eastern front

From your armchair

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well you can't deal with racism all the time . I have shopped cardiff fans doing nazi salutes and I was there with lots of others and several on here to ensure the English defence league knew they were not welcome in Cardiff several years back .

I am sure you will tell me you single handedly held back the nazis on the Eastern front

From your armchair
    So you rightly stood up to EDL vermin, but couldn't politely tell a mate's dad that his language was wrong and unacceptable...

So you rightly stood up to EDL vermin, but couldn't politely tell a mate's dad that his language was wrong and unacceptable...
    As much as it pains me to stick up for sludge, i have actually witnessed him challenge Racism on the bob bank terrace, can't speak about this incident though. And Tlg at charlton away, almost got our heads kicked in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    when does the comedy start?
    Stewart lee is brilliant, but more for people who are into comedy than the casual viewers.

just like people who are really into music are likely to have different tastes to people who just listen to the popular stuff.

I also find that quite often Lee's jokes are mostly for his own entertainment, at the audience's expense, seeing how far he can push it

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    He's alright - a bit tedious - we get it Ricky, you don't believe in God and think religion sucks. Talk about flogging a dead horse.

I though Derek was very underrated - Afterlife had a few decent lines but just a bit boring.

I don't post too much these days due to other commitments but I think this board is still pretty good.
    when Gervais is good, he's very good.
    half the time though he clearly can't be arsed and just phones it in.
    went to see him do a stand-up on science and it was pretty crap, he had the kernel of a good show but clearly hadn't put any work into it.
    the original office in contrast was clearly finely crafted

Believe me it was better to exit as I would happily have slapped him and his dopey son

You can't tell idiots like that their language or behaviour is unacceptable

Only one language they understand

I'm not super into stand-up. Although there a few comedians whose specials I will always watch, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais and Marc Maron. And obviously, Louis CK before he got canceled. I like Sarah Silverman too.

I went to a comedy club once. It was pretty sad.
    A mate does stand-up on a local level and there seem to be comedy clubs or nights in every nook or cranny you can find but the dozen people there seem to be having a nice time. Can't be easy creating something from scratch with the primary function of making people laugh but so many just sound the same now and there are few properly good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    A mate does stand-up on a local level and there seem to be comedy clubs or nights in every nook or cranny you can find but the dozen people there seem to be having a nice time. Can't be easy creating something from scratch with the primary function of making people laugh but so many just sound the same now and there are few properly good ones.
    I'm sure there are. And good for your mate. But my experience was not a good one.

I'm sure there are. And good for your mate. But my experience was not a good one.
    Oh I agree with you; my point was there seem to be a deluge of these things and that has watered down the quality. I think my mate is funnier offstage.

Shame on you .
    Good. You post inflammatory, bigoted on the daily, any attacks are warranted you poisonous old bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Every stand up has to start somewhere I suppose

Who was that fella who had a bit part in phoenix nights ?

Daniel Kitson

Saw him in the glee club , he was a funny chap

I think Stewart Lee would get on my nerves after a while as would some of the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I mean if we can't have a laugh at a washed up ex footballer who has been dumped by his employers on the radio because he's always late or pissed or both .....then we may as well become nuns

Dear me
    What happened to this forum? Needs a lick of paint Sludgey boy