+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Effective Covid Measures Implemented

Re: Effective Covid Measures Implemented

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think the high percentage error rate is apparently when a person can test positive two or three months after the initial infection, when they are basically asymptomatic and no risk at all.

No doubt the Covid Files will cover this in due course
    Why do you claim that?

Being asymptomatic doesn't mean you are 'no risk at all'. At the height of Covid people with the virus but no symptoms were infecting others at only a marginally lower rate than those with symptoms.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...059-4/fulltext

If you mean they no longer had the virus 2-3 months after their infection and therefore have no symptoms, then yes - no risk. But 'asymptomatic' doesn't mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Why do you claim that?

Being asymptomatic doesn't mean you are 'no risk at all'. At the height of Covid people with the virus but no symptoms were infecting others at only a marginally lower rate than those with symptoms.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...059-4/fulltext

If you mean they no longer had the virus 2-3 months after their infection and therefore have no symptoms, then yes - no risk. But 'asymptomatic' doesn't mean that.
    Asymptomatic people have a very low viral load, to me that suggests little risk, I’ve specifically quoted that as my own mother is asymptomatic right now and that is what I was told a few days ago.

Asymptomatic people have a very low viral load, to me that suggests little risk, I’ve specifically quoted that as my own mother is asymptomatic right now and that is what I was told a few days ago.
    It's not what this study suggests.

https://thorax.bmj.com/content/76/1/61

"Asymptomatic individuals and symptomatic patients did not show any significant differences in the mean Ct values of the E (31.15 vs 31.43; p>0.99), RdRp (32.26 vs 32.93; p=0.92) and N (33.05 vs 33.28; p>0.99) genes.

Conclusion Approximately one-fifth of the individuals without severe symptoms were asymptomatic, and their viral loads were comparable to those in symptomatic patients."

Who told you differently, out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    It's not what this study suggests.

https://thorax.bmj.com/content/76/1/61

"Asymptomatic individuals and symptomatic patients did not show any significant differences in the mean Ct values of the E (31.15 vs 31.43; p>0.99), RdRp (32.26 vs 32.93; p=0.92) and N (33.05 vs 33.28; p>0.99) genes.

Conclusion Approximately one-fifth of the individuals without severe symptoms were asymptomatic, and their viral loads were comparable to those in symptomatic patients."

Who told you differently, out of interest?
    I don’t discuss personal data regarding my family on line but I’m happy to discuss it with you face to face

I don’t discuss personal data regarding my family on line but I’m happy to discuss it with you face to face
    I would believe you, except from the fact that you literally just told us that it was in relation to your mother being asymptomatic but now you won't tell me who told you "Asymptomatic people have a very low viral load" because it's "personal data regarding my family" when asked.

I think the personal data regarding your family is already out of the bag, sorry.

Personal Data as in the source - you know what I meant I’m sure

Personal Data as in the source - you know what I meant I’m sure
    I honestly didn't.

Ahh, okay. It was a family member that told you. I don't need to know if it was your uncle or a cousin. Case closed.

You might want to send them the article that I shared with you though - just in case they are telling lots of people that they have a low viral load because they are symptomatic and the risks of transmission are much lower

I honestly didn't.

Ahh, okay. It was a family member that told you. I don't need to know if it was your uncle or a cousin. Case closed.

You might want to send them the article that I shared with you though - just in case they are telling lots of people that they have a low viral load because they are symptomatic and the risks of transmission are much lower
    There is no need ,but they are not concerned, perhaps because of the vax roll out and levels of natural immunity

There is no need ,but they are not concerned, perhaps because of the vax roll out and levels of natural immunity
    Of course not. Why would you correct a falsehood that could lead to a risk (however minor) to someone else's health.

Of course not. Why would you correct a falsehood that could lead to a risk (however minor) to someone else's health.
    I’ll seek further clarification , just to be safe , thanks for your concern, appreciate it

I’ll seek further clarification , just to be safe , thanks for your concern, appreciate it
    As long as it's not clarification from your family member then I think that's a great start.

You're welcome

You're terrified of everything because you watch endless YouTube videos, for God's sake
    I've said it before, the best thing about being a so-called conspiracy theorist is that I spend no time fretting about developing blood clots, HIV, turbo cancers, spike proteins, toxic lipid nanoparticles, myocarditis or neurological disorders. And as I've not stepped inside a doctor's surgery for decades I reckon my innate immune system remains in tip-top shape.

Youtube is more like telly tube on the whole but there's plenty of educational material to be found there.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've said it before, the best thing about being a so-called conspiracy theorist is that I spend no time fretting about developing blood clots, HIV, turbo cancers, spike proteins, toxic lipid nanoparticles, myocarditis or neurological disorders. And as I've not stepped inside a doctor's surgery for decades I reckon my innate immune system remains in tip-top shape.

Youtube is more like telly tube on the whole but there's plenty of educational material to be found there.
    The best thing about being someone that doesn't get drawn into believing endless conspiracies (calling them "theories" is a bit of a misnomer) is that I spend no time fretting about developing blood clots, HIV, turbo cancers, spike proteins, toxic lipid nanoparticles, myocarditis & neurological disorders - as well as not fretting about the poles shifting, weekly forecasted annihilations, a secret global cabal, coats costing thousands of pounds, nuclear war, super earthquakes, Pfizer, zombie babies, Bill Gates, Dr Fauci, the MSM and my own shadow.

"Youtube is more like telly tube on the whole but there's plenty of educational material to be found there"

Fair point. There's never any educational material to be found on the hundreds of available channels or the streaming services that can be accessed on a regular TV.

I guess you're more of a TubeyTubbie.

Who?
    Enjoy the ride...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsAVx0u9Cw4

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Great stuff

If you haven't seen it yet then I highly recommend the documentary 'Who Killed The KLF?'