+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rupert Murdoch

Rupert Murdoch

I haven't seen this posted yet, but Mr Fox News himself has testified that Fox News hosts "endorsed" false claims about the 2020 U.S. Election being 'stolen'.

Re: Rupert Murdoch

It's also alleged that Rupert Murdoch leaked Joe Biden's 2020 campaign ads to Jared Kushner before they were aired

"During Trump's campaign, Rupert provided Trump's son-in-law and senior advisor, Jared Kushner, with Fox confidential information about Biden's ads, along with debate strategy."

//https://t.co/K2RoLj9hap

This is the link to download the document

Some media outlets also refused to carry the story on Hunter Biden's stolen laptop contents.
    It's politics and media - it's a dirty game - why would you expect anyone of either side to behave in a decent way ?

It's the same here - you have Daily Express and their 'journalistic bias' and you have the Guardian's lean on how they see the world of politics. People tend to buy or follow the story they want or suspect to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Some media outlets also refused to carry the story on Hunter Biden's stolen laptop contents.
    It's politics and media - it's a dirty game - why would you expect anyone of either side to behave in a decent way ?

It's the same here - you have Daily Express and their 'journalistic bias' and you have the Guardian's lean on how they see the world of politics. People tend to buy or follow the story they want or suspect to be true.
    We can discuss Hunter's "laptop from hell" and whataboutism on another thread, if you like?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post

e.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    We can discuss Hunter's "laptop from hell" and whataboutism on another thread, if you like?
    I agree, let's stick to your preferred type of propaganda in this thread, as it's easier to digest

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I agree, let's stick to your preferred type of propaganda in this thread, as it's easier to digest
    What propaganda is that, Wales Bales?

This thread seems to be going as expected. Not even a denial of the facts - just projection and deflection.

Must hurt to get the hard facts from the horse's mouth that you have been lied to for years

The Republican mascot in all of its shining glory there.

This thread seems to be going as expected. Not even a denial of the facts - just projection and deflection.

Must hurt to get the hard facts from the horse's mouth that you have been lied to for years
    I like horses.

The Republican mascot in all of its shining glory there.
    Is that what you see? I just see an elephant in the room

I like horses.
    I present Exhibit C.

More deflection

Is that what you see? I just see an elephant in the room
    This is the wrong room though

Can we stay on topic?

Can we stay on topic?
    Rupert Murdoch has admitted that he allowed Fox News hosts to lie about the election. Discuss.

Rupert Murdoch has admitted that he allowed Fox News hosts to lie about the election. Discuss.
    It was easy money opposing the majority liberal media, who were fixated on the Russia collusion hoax, while denying the Hunter laptop existed. Swings and roundabouts mate

It was easy money
    I actually agree with this bit. Jesús Cristo. We might actually be getting somewhere.

Honestly some of you are like parrots on here just repeating blindly with whatever fox news or trump has said.

If anyone on the left could say the most obvious thing and the response is typical

'The sky is blue'

The right will screech

'BuT HuNtEr BiDeNs lApToP'

Notice they can never really provide anything but the vaguest of detail or evidence.

Meanwhile you can see that an extreme right wing billionaire has admitted his news channel which poisons the minds of the elderly and those without high school diplomas lied about the election being rigged.

You might think this is no big deal but something like 70% of republicans now believe that's the case and it's tearing the USA apart.

Luckily in the USA the same thing is happening there that's happening here. Younger people can see the horse shit coming from news channels like Fox News and the right is literally dying out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Honestly some of you are like parrots on here just repeating blindly with whatever fox news or trump has said.

If anyone on the left could say the most obvious thing and the response is typical

'The sky is blue'

The right will screech

'BuT HuNtEr BiDeNs lApToP'

Notice they can never really provide anything but the vaguest of detail or evidence.

Meanwhile you can see that an extreme right wing billionaire has admitted his news channel which poisons the minds of the elderly and those without high school diplomas lied about the election being rigged.

You might think this is no big deal but something like 70% of republicans now believe that's the case and it's tearing the USA apart.

Luckily in the USA the same thing is happening there that's happening here. Younger people can see the horse shit coming from news channels like Fox News and the right is literally dying out.
    I think you make some fair points here. Accepting election results is a key part of democracy and if you challenge them you have to have some killer evidence to present.

Aren't you susceptible to many of the Brexit conspiracy theories about things like Russian involvement though? Is it not the media that you consume and read that is making people believe that conspiracy theory?

This isn't to undermine what you say which I largely agree with here, it's to say that it's something everyone is guilty of.

I often look at CNN and Fox News. The difference is coverage of the same events is incredible and depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think you make some fair points here. Accepting election results is a key part of democracy and if you challenge them you have to have some killer evidence to present.

Aren't you susceptible to many of the Brexit conspiracy theories about things like Russian involvement though? Is it not the media that you consume and read that is making people believe that conspiracy theory?

This isn't to undermine what you say which I largely agree with here, it's to say that it's something everyone is guilty of.

I often look at CNN and Fox News. The difference is coverage of the same events is incredible and depressing.
    Thanks to this court case, we've now got evidence that the Fox hosts were lying to their viewers and didn't believe their own scripted words, all the way up to Murdoch himself. Court filings show that Murdoch was exploiting their image as a news channel to help the Trump campaign, such as by leaking Biden ad campaigns to Kushner. Fox even hosted a presidential debate.

So I'm not sure that "ah whatabout brexit" or "whatabout CNN" or "whatabout hunters laptop" is doing anything than trying to muddy the waters.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Thanks to this court case, we've now got evidence that the Fox hosts were lying to their viewers and didn't believe their own scripted words, all the way up to Murdoch himself. Court filings show that Murdoch was exploiting their image as a news channel to help the Trump campaign, such as by leaking Biden ad campaigns to Kushner. Fox even hosted a presidential debate.

So I'm not sure that "ah whatabout brexit" or "whatabout CNN" or "whatabout hunters laptop" is doing anything than trying to muddy the waters.
    It's not muddying waters, it's expanding upon the discussion based on a previous comment.

I agree, claims Trump won the election are ridiculous. If it were so he would have far better evidence for it.