+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Re: Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Tito 'the snitcher' Fuente wants to censor opinions he doesn't like.

What a shocker!
    Hey OM, being the great Midazolam Matt fan you are known to be , on a scale of 1-10 how much
    is knuckle deep matt shitting himself ? I'm in at 20.
    some of the stuff released thus far is quite shocking, if she's not taken on extra securing I'd be surprised.
    a very apt job for Sludge, she's his sort i think.

The last time I looked at the total UK Covid related deaths number it was 211k.

I'm not sure what the percentages are for those who died 'of' Covid and those who died 'with' Covid are.

We do know that those who died within 28 days of providing a positive Covid test were included in the total even if they were run over by a bus three weeks later or for any other reason.

An easy way to pad out the numbers by using a fake test.
    Fake news:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...nonsstatistics

Tito 'the snitcher' Fuente wants to censor opinions he doesn't like.

What a shocker!
    Only Lardy & Cyril can save Tito now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wow. Coming from the guy who had to wait for his daddy to come and back him up because he couldn't put his money where his mouth is about FOIs and PCR quotes.

That's some delicious irony at this time of the evening

Where is our Cyril? The Berkshire toff is spending too much of his time hobnobbing among the beautiful and sophisticated residents of Slough than conversing here.

Actually, this Tito pest sounds just like him.

A quick scan of this thread and other recent ones brings me to ask again for an ‘alternative alternative board for conspiracy theories”. Just to make the alternative board somewhere that people who don’t have the higher level of intelligence, unreliable links and sources and copious levels of LSD can browse freely, like how ccmb used to be

The last time I looked at the total UK Covid related deaths number it was 211k.

I'm not sure what the percentages are for those who died 'of' Covid and those who died 'with' Covid are.

We do know that those who died within 28 days of providing a positive Covid test were included in the total even if they were run over by a bus three weeks later or for any other reason.

An easy way to pad out the numbers by using a fake test.

No - we do know that in those circumstances Covid would not be recorded as a cause of death or a contributory cause of death.

But we also know that regardless of the truth there will be a lot of swivel-eyed cult members who will slavishly accept every piece of idiocy put out on the back channels of YouTube and far right social media if it feeds their pre-conceptions of an evil cartoon conspiracy.

The new reality - unfortunately.

This forum has moderators?

The conspiracy theorists on here do seem to be getting out of hand.

Pre Internet people like that would sit in the corner of dark pubs rambling on and be ignored.

But now they can congregate and cheer each other on while they spout utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Hey OM, being the great Midazolam Matt fan you are known to be , on a scale of 1-10 how much
    is knuckle deep matt shitting himself ? I'm in at 20.
    some of the stuff released thus far is quite shocking, if she's not taken on extra securing I'd be surprised.
    a very apt job for Sludge, she's his sort i think.
    It seems he's safe as houses from gripping the rail of the dock at Nuremberg 2 trials. He's a total weasel of course, but because he played his role well then he's protected from prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    A quick scan of this thread and other recent ones brings me to ask again for an ‘alternative alternative board for conspiracy theories”. Just to make the alternative board somewhere that people who don’t have the higher level of intelligence, unreliable links and sources and copious levels of LSD can browse freely, like how ccmb used to be
    Oh Christ it's you again waffling on about conspiracy theories as a tedious defence mechanism in response to anything that challenges your thorough brainwashing. I goaded then offered to debate you the other day on any theories you rail against. Instead of having the cojones to accept, you ducked and scarpered.

Oh Christ it's you again waffling on about conspiracy theories as a tedious defence mechanism in response to anything that challenges your thorough brainwashing. I goaded then offered to debate you the other day on any theories you rail against. Instead of having the cojones to accept, you ducked and scarpered.
    What about the people on here who parroted Hancock's bollux and then attacked anybody who wouldn't join the cult

You mentioned before that you don’t like the term conspiracy theories, but it’s the politest and clearest way of describing what they are.

As I said previously I’ve got no interest in engaging with your nonsense, which is why for me and no doubt others here it’s tedious that every thread is full of it (not just you, there’s a couple of others)

Which is why it would be better to put you all in your very own forum. Or put posts that aren’t conspiracy related in the 3rd forum, either way is fine

Mike please sort it out!

What about the people on here who parroted Hancock's bollux and then attacked anybody who wouldn't join the cult
    They stoically remain in denial.

I sometimes wish I was Lardy with my hooter almost touching the pages of a TV guide. Life would become far less stressful when engrossed by shite on the box.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    You mentioned before that you don’t like the term conspiracy theories, but it’s the politest and clearest way of describing what they are.

As I said previously I’ve got no interest in engaging with your nonsense, which is why for me and no doubt others here it’s tedious that every thread is full of it (not just you, there’s a couple of others)

Which is why it would be better to put you all in your very own forum. Or put posts that aren’t conspiracy related in the 3rd forum, either way is fine

Mike please sort it out!
    Here's plenty of advice to help mitigate the effects of spike proteins. https://www.trinityfarms.org/blog/spike-protein-detox/

Where is our Cyril? The Berkshire toff is spending too much of his time hobnobbing among the beautiful and sophisticated residents of Slough than conversing here.

Actually, this Tito pest sounds just like him.

I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

No - we do know that in those circumstances Covid would not be recorded as a cause of death or a contributory cause of death.

But we also know that regardless of the truth there will be a lot of swivel-eyed cult members who will slavishly accept every piece of idiocy put out on the back channels of YouTube and far right social media if it feeds their pre-conceptions of an evil cartoon conspiracy.

The new reality - unfortunately.
    It doesn't help that the forum owner believes the same rubbish.

From Mike Morris in the 'Effective Covid Measures' thread:

"There were reports that people were killed in car crashes but because 20 - 28 days earlier they had tested positive does not mean they died from Covid."

No wonder this is the Anything Goes Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    It doesn't help that the forum owner believes the same rubbish.

From Mike Morris in the 'Effective Covid Measures' thread:

"There were reports that people were killed in car crashes but because 20 - 28 days earlier they had tested positive does not mean they died from Covid."

No wonder this is the Anything Goes Forum.
    It’s a shame because the main board used to be a nice mix of football posts and random off topic debates and trivial bits. There was a common interest of city but general chatter about most other things.

Now it’s just a football board and a 2nd board of a small few posting bullshit links, who post more bullshit links to backup the original bullshit links. And when they’re called out on the bullshit links they wonder why you don’t want to read more bullshit links or debate the bullshit links.

Since you read everything that I read and more;

Please can you point me to my contributions about Hunter Biden (and that other topic that you keep mentioning) on this forum?

I shall eagerly await your non-response.
    I think the question you are struggling to answer in your debate is whether you think you are having an exchange with

a) WalesBales: Public school educated, coached by pros and played football at a high level and friends at school with Formula 1 drivers and Olympic swimmers, Mensa member capable of producing PhD level dissertations whilst cavorting with models or

b) D, the incel fantasist.

Tough choice!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...20-Wales-Bales

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think the question you are struggling to answer in your debate is whether you think you are having an exchange with

a) WalesBales: Public school educated, coached by pros and played football at a high level and friends at school with Formula 1 drivers and Olympic swimmers, Mensa member capable of producing PhD level dissertations whilst cavorting with models or

b) D, the incel fantasist.

Tough choice!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...20-Wales-Bales
    I wish that I went to *that* school

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    The conspiracy theorists on here do seem to be getting out of hand.

Pre Internet people like that would sit in the corner of dark pubs rambling on and be ignored.

But now they can congregate and cheer each other on while they spout utter nonsense.
    So, posters talking about the “Covid Files” which are in the Telegraph and in BBC news are considered conspiracy theorists now are they, please elaborate as you need to be careful here

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    So, posters talking about the “Covid Files” which are in the Telegraph and in BBC news are considered conspiracy theorists now are they, please elaborate as you need to be careful here
    You can't cherry pick the "Covid Files" (it's actually "Lockdown Files" but that's neither here nor there) out of the hundreds of wild, baseless claims that get made on here.

Are we believing the BBC and MSM now or is it just when it suits us?

You can't cherry pick the "Covid Files" (it's actually "Lockdown Files" but that's neither here nor there) out of the hundreds of wild, baseless claims that get made on here.

Are we believing the BBC and MSM now or is it just when it suits us?
    I always have an open mind but people like you prefer links , I’m sure they could have been presented in threads years ago, however the MSM failed to report the findings even though they were known at the time by people labelled conspiracy theorists.

Yeah because one of the very few stories posted on this board backed up with actual, reliable evidence is definitely what he was talking about

I always have an open mind but people like you prefer links , I’m sure they could have been presented in threads years ago, however the MSM failed to report the findings even though they were known at the time by people labelled conspiracy theorists.
    Incorrect. I prefer sources and evidence not conjecture and hearsay.

I'm not sure what the rest of your post is suggesting, sorry.