+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

2 are alive. Looks like a tragic accident. Happened on Saturday evening and the car only found early hours of this morning. Very sad.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64859195

Re: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Desperately sad for all involved.
    Can't imagine what the 2 survivors have gone through for the last 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Desperately sad for all involved.
    Can't imagine what the 2 survivors have gone through for the last 48 hours.
    Nightmare, strange to think the car wasn’t visible from the road by there mind…..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Nightmare, strange to think the car wasn’t visible from the road by there mind…..
    Its strange to me that traffic cameras didn't pick up the car's movements, or, if they did, that it took so long to locate the car.

Heard on the radio on the way to work.

Awful.

I see one of them is a Rafel Jeanne, that’s not the son of our former player is it? Think he’s from up by st mellons too?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I see one of them is a Rafel Jeanne, that’s not the son of our former player is it? Think he’s from up by st mellons too?
    I hear it is, yes.

Thank god they didn't kill any one else not in the car .

Why are Gwent Police investigating a crash in Cardiff ?

Had they been in Newport ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

It happened on the slip road where you come off the A48 to go to St Mellon's. Maybe where the car ended up is just over the boarder.

The car they were last seen in was found just after midnight on the A48 in St Mellons, a major road in the city.

Over the weekend, family and friends of the missing group appealed numerous times on social media to find them.

The women, from Newport, had travelled to Cardiff from Porthcawl, Bridgend county, with the two men, both from Cardiff.

Wonder if their was a chase starting in NP A48 area , St Mellon's closely borders NP

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It happened on the slip road where you come off the A48 to go to St Mellon's. Maybe where the car ended up is just over the boarder.
    What a nightmare for their families and the emergency services

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The car they were last seen in was found just after midnight on the A48 in St Mellons, a major road in the city.

Over the weekend, family and friends of the missing group appealed numerous times on social media to find them.

The women, from Newport, had travelled to Cardiff from Porthcawl, Bridgend county, with the two men, both from Cardiff.

Wonder if their was a chase starting in NP A48 area , St Mellon's closely borders NP
    Grim stuff

Some reports said the IOPC has been informed so there must have been some police involment before the crash. But not the police chasing the car or it wouldn't have taken so long to find it.

I drove past the scene this morning (for work) all the screens are off the road, on the left-hand side as you come up the slip road from the A48 towards St Mellon's. If there was a chase from Newport they must have been on the wrong side of the road or crashed across both carriageways and then gone across the verge.

Some reports said the IOPC has been informed so there must have been some police involment before the crash. But not the police chasing the car or it wouldn't have taken so long to find it.

I drove past the scene this morning (for work) all the screens are off the road, on the left-hand side as you come up the slip road from the A48 towards St Mellon's. If there was a chase from Newport they must have been on the wrong side of the road or crashed across both carriageways and then gone across the verge.
    I don't think there was a chase at all, as all the media until this morning has been about missing persons, who were apparently going from Newport to Porthcawl.
    Id heard about the IOPC referral aswell but I think that's mandatory in certain situations.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I don't think there was a chase at all, as all the media until this morning has been about missing persons, who were apparently going from Newport to Porthcawl.
    Id heard about the IOPC referral aswell but I think that's mandatory in certain situations.
    No chase,just a terrible accident.My son in law is seeing his brother this morning.
    Hope people stop making up different scenarios.

BBC reporting "Gwent Police has confirmed that South Wales Police is investigating the crash."

Judging by the location on the crash the drivers binned it on the slip road coming off Eastern Avenue, probably trying to slow down before the roundabout. Crazy that no one noticed considering how busy it is usually, then again it was a sunday.

Horrible, you can see who has died on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Horrible, you can see who has died on Facebook.

Brothers , sisters , sons , daughters , neice, nephew , aunty , uncle , cousins , friends

So many people affected

International

Gwent police have referred themselves to their own watchdog
    Rafel Jeanne-Actie

Why was my post deleted?

One lad went home because he knew how ruined they all were, he didn't feel comfortable staying in the vehicle.
    They were pissed up and seen on Snapchat doing those balloon canisters.

I can have any sympathy for people who drove recklessly. Isn't it good that drink driving caused no other casualties.

I know people who have been killed by drink driving and others who have had life changing injuries caused by it.

Whoever drove that car is an idiot. And how foolish to get in the vehicle with a drunk driver and part take in drinking and drugs themselves.

If you're going to delete my post for telling the truth just go another step and permanently ban my account because if you can't speak the truth on here it's absolutely ****ing worthless posting.

Drink driving is idiotic.

Drug driving is worse.

If people are upset by that, so be it.

They were on the piss in Newport. Then went to porthcawl. Then back to Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Why was my post deleted?

One lad went home because he knew how ruined they all were, he didn't feel comfortable staying in the vehicle.
    They were pissed up and seen on Snapchat doing those balloon canisters.

I can have any sympathy for people who drove recklessly. Isn't it good that drink driving caused no other casualties.

I know people who have been killed by drink driving and others who have had life changing injuries caused by it.

Whoever drove that car is an idiot. And how foolish to get in the vehicle with a drunk driver and part take in drinking and drugs themselves.

If you're going to delete my post for telling the truth just go another step and permanently ban my account because if you can't speak the truth on here it's absolutely ****ing worthless posting.

Drink driving is idiotic.

Drug driving is worse.

If people are upset by that, so be it.
    its a criminal act and awful , if they had hit someone does anyone think they would have stopped is worth asking , looking at where the car ended up they had to be travelling and breakneck speed wonder if they had pissed someone off and were subject to a chase due to road rage did they come from the Newport end of A48 if so you can see how it could happen as the road bends right into the roundabout and if you went straight at speed you travelling quite a way into the wooded area unseen from the road , if they had braked surely tyre marks would have been seen by the police and car found