+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I disagree SOXY BOY
    I don’t have any sympathy for the Police in this particular tragic case whatsoever!!

I understand that there’s a protocol of not deemed missing unless over 48 hours but each individual case must be looked at surely on it’s own merits

In this case Five people were reported missing by their respective families

That’s beyond the “Norm”

Alarm bells were definitely ringing and the Police should have acted immediately

No doubt there’s going to be an inquiry but the Police’s Non Emergency Action in this case is glaringly poor judgement signed off by an officer further up the chain
    This is an absolutely tragic event and my thoughts go out to all the family and friends of the deceased and seriously injured. The way the vehicle ended up leaving the road is extremely unusual, I can't see how the police are being blamed yet nobody has addressed how the car ended up at it's final destination in the first place. It was,apparently, hidden from view

Re: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    This is an absolutely tragic event and my thoughts go out to all the family and friends of the deceased and seriously injured. The way the vehicle ended up leaving the road is extremely unusual, I can't see how the police are being blamed yet nobody has addressed how the car ended up at it's final destination in the first place. It was,apparently, hidden from view
    The police are being blamed because they apparently didn't take any interest in searching for the missing people until just before the car was found.