+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Re: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Dreadful tragedy for those involved and their loved ones but I really wish people didn't release balloons. Where do they think they end up? You may as well throw some plastic into the sea while you're at it
    Those Chinese lanterns are as bad

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Those Chinese lanterns are as bad
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Indeed. Similar to how a minutes silence has slowly morphed into a minutes applause in recent times.
    Yes exactly

I'm all for positive changes.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yes exactly

I'm all for positive changes.
    That's not a positive change. A minute's applause came about because they couldn't rely on people being able to stay silent for just one minute (the applause drowns them out, to a degree).

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    That's not a positive change. A minute's applause came about because they couldn't rely on people being able to stay silent for just one minute (the applause drowns them out, to a degree).
    I'm on about the fireworks etc.

And an applause is definitely nicer than a morbid silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Surely drowning out the people who can't stay silent and celebrating a life with applause is positive.

What a throughly depressing thread this has turned into.

3 young people lose their lives, 2 more seriously injured and yet all the sanctimonious saps on here want to do is pontificate over fireworks, quad bikes and chinese lanterns. Minutes silence or minutes applause.etc

Seriously, who gives a ****? What difference does it make to you and your life if their friends or family want to rev their bikes or let off fireworks?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

3 young people lose their lives, 2 more seriously injured and yet all the sanctimonious saps on here want to do is pontificate over fireworks, quad bikes and chinese lanterns. Minutes silence or minutes applause.etc

Seriously, who gives a ****? What difference does it make to you and your life if their friends or family want to rev their bikes or let off fireworks?
    You've got a horrible way with words Hartley.

You've got a horrible way with words Hartley.
    Ark at Mr Diplomatic!

Ark at Mr Diplomatic!

I think I manage to get my point across, doesn't make me many friends.

Probably the wrong thread to get worked up about drink driving in hindsight but remembering all the damage it's caused locally got my back up. Time and a place for it eh

I think I manage to get my point across, doesn't make me many friends.

Probably the wrong thread to get worked up about drink driving in hindsight but remembering all the damage it's caused locally got my back up. Time and a place for it eh
    More to come out about this terrible incident.

This is the CCMB way. We could get promotion and people would still be moaning and arguing.

Mate, the balloons end up in the ocean!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Mate, the balloons end up in the ocean!
    Or in fields where live stock eat them

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Yep.

And yet it started so promisingly 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep.
    Definitely.
    Whatever the apparent lifestyles of those involved, the police won't come out of this with much credit.

There’s going to be a public enquiry into the Police’s lack of response at the taxpayers expense.
    The emergency calls go through to civvies who pass it up the chain where it gets prioritised.
    Some arsehole copper has made the wrong call
    It’s not a missing person case when five people go missing at the same time.
    The families raised the alarm by contacting the Police but their silence and lack of response was deafening.
    Don’t shoot me down but you can see the scenario - “Who exactly has gone missing? That Black kid sir Rafa Jeanne, you know the one that’s just come out of jail three weeks ago”

You can make your own minds up on the Why but cast your minds back a month

Nicola Bulley was missing for a matter of hours

International

Everyone has theirthoughts of what the police shouldor shouldn't have done but look at it logically.

If 1 person goes missing and it is totally out of character then this may raise some concern. Questions may be asked about if the are classed as 'vulnerable'? Was there and previous incident which might set alarm bells ringing? Was there a fiht or a serious incidenttheat they may have been involved in rpior to their disappearance? do they have a history of violence or anything which may lead people to bear a grudge/ Many questions.

Thenaswer in this case is no to all. These people were not children. They have reached the age of mojority and they can come and go as they please. there was no report of any traffic accident, no one reported a wrecked vehicle, nothing.As some on here have admittec there have been times when they have not gone home for over 24 hours.
    If they were at a house party they could well have crashed out and then woken and carried on, it was the weekend, they may have been doing something they didn't want their families to know about (Almost certainly).
    The police do not automatically immediately start a full scale search for every single person who goes missing in UK. Ifthey did they would never do anything else.
    There was no reported accident, no suspected foul play and they were 5 adults. What is to investigate? After 2 o3 3 days or if they don't turn up for work on Monday maybe.
    My wife and I drove right passed the wreck on Sunday night, know the road well and saw nothing unusual because there was nothing to see.
    They may be people you knew or family of people you knew. They may have been lovely people. I have seen them described as clever and intelligent. They are/were clearly not very clever at all. They were each and every one the victim of his or her own action and no one is to blame but them.
    But in the country today it seems when something happens "Someone must be to blame" Quire frankly its bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Everyone has theirthoughts of what the police shouldor shouldn't have done but look at it logically.

If 1 person goes missing and it is totally out of character then this may raise some concern. Questions may be asked about if the are classed as 'vulnerable'? Was there and previous incident which might set alarm bells ringing? Was there a fiht or a serious incidenttheat they may have been involved in rpior to their disappearance? do they have a history of violence or anything which may lead people to bear a grudge/ Many questions.

Thenaswer in this case is no to all. These people were not children. They have reached the age of mojority and they can come and go as they please. there was no report of any traffic accident, no one reported a wrecked vehicle, nothing.As some on here have admittec there have been times when they have not gone home for over 24 hours.
    If they were at a house party they could well have crashed out and then woken and carried on, it was the weekend, they may have been doing something they didn't want their families to know about (Almost certainly).
    The police do not automatically immediately start a full scale search for every single person who goes missing in UK. Ifthey did they would never do anything else.
    There was no reported accident, no suspected foul play and they were 5 adults. What is to investigate? After 2 o3 3 days or if they don't turn up for work on Monday maybe.
    My wife and I drove right passed the wreck on Sunday night, know the road well and saw nothing unusual because there was nothing to see.
    They may be people you knew or family of people you knew. They may have been lovely people. I have seen them described as clever and intelligent. They are/were clearly not very clever at all. They were each and every one the victim of his or her own action and no one is to blame but them.
    But in the country today it seems when something happens "Someone must be to blame" Quire frankly its bullshit!
    **** off

As for intelligence, what the **** does "age of mojority" mean??

International

**** off
    Don't like the truth?

Don't like the truth?
    G'wan f*ck off

"Me and my wife drove past Sunday"

Yeah course you did, lying kent.

What a heartless post.

There hasn't even been an investigation into what's happened - yet you have cracked the case and determined that they were all to blame for their death or injury.

Well done. You should feel proud of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What a heartless post.

There hasn't even been an investigation into what's happened - yet you have cracked the case and determined that they were all to blame for their death or injury.

Well done. You should feel proud of yourself.
    Hes a bigoted racist old kent, quite why he is allowed to spout his vile opinions on here I dont know. Him and LOM. Probably the same person.

I dare say as a couple of them were not "white", shall we say, he is highly delighted.

Wank88. The rest of the story will come out,maybe could change your mind.
    Last edited by jeepster; 09-03-23 at 14:57. Reason: add something