+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff v Swansea

International

Cardiff v Swansea

I've got a feeling they will sack Martin the week before their World Cup Final, it's a must-win for them always and they will be hoping for a New Manager (assistant) bounce.

We've go to beat them this time surely?

Re: Cardiff v Swansea

Lets prey they get a few results and create uncertainty , I note he is reverting to the clinging manager quote " publicly complained he felt his squad was not strong enough "

I think they will stick with him they are not in danger , they may not want to play the compensation , I sure the club were part of the reason why new recruits didn't rock up in January

Managerial record by team and tenure

Milton Keynes 3 Nov 19 to 31 July 21 >> 80 games 30 wins , win ratio 37.50%

Swansea 1 August 2021 to now >> 88 Games 29 wins ,win ratio 32.95%

Hopefully by the time we play the ferrets we will be that much closer to safety and it will be local pride that's at stake rather than survival

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hopefully by the time we play the ferrets we will be that much closer to safety and it will be local pride that's at stake rather than survival
    They got Boro at home next on Sat followed by the Wall away , Then the Brizzies at home , then us ,bring em on , whoever they in charge I say , I'd hope a sell out , get there support they boys

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Lets prey they get a few results and create uncertainty , I note he is reverting to the clinging manager quote " publicly complained he felt his squad was not strong enough "

I think they will stick with him they are not in danger , they may not want to play the compensation , I sure the club were part of the reason why new recruits didn't rock up in January

Managerial record by team and tenure

Milton Keynes 3 Nov 19 to 31 July 21 >> 80 games 30 wins , win ratio 37.50%

Swansea 1 August 2021 to now >> 88 Games 29 wins ,win ratio 32.95%
    Bluebirds of prey

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They got Boro at home next on Sat followed by the Wall away , Then the Brizzies at home , then us ,bring em on , whoever they in charge I say , I'd hope a sell out , get there support they boys
    We could be above them in the table by the time we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It will be great to send them into panic but as long as we get a win and a point before we play them we should be OK

I’d bite your hand off for a draw

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Yep , me too

No chance. We probably need at least 10 points for safety. Home game against a freefalling side in 17th with the 2nd worst defence in the league. Has to be all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    No chance. We probably need at least 10 points for safety. Home game against a freefalling side in 17th with the 2nd worst defence in the league. Has to be all 3.
    Our recent history against them and the fact I’m not sure my heart can take it means I’d rather a gentleman’s agreement, a point each, let’s move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just imagine the meltdown if they carry on losing. Plenty of their deluded fans still believe they should be in the PL despite the fact they’ve spent most of their pitiful existence at league 1 level.

Lets smash them. They are shyte.

If we can get 6 points in our next 3 I'd be inclined to agree.