+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lockdown Files

Re: Lockdown Files

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    That's understandable.
    Yeah, parenthood is tough at the best of times but being a Dad to a young child in your mid 50s must be really challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yeah, parenthood is tough at the best of times but being a Dad to a young child in your mid 50s must be really challenging.
    I’m not in my mid 50’s yet , lol but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’m not in my mid 50’s yet , lol but thanks
    My mistake. I read one of your posts saying you had been with the same company for 35 years. Didn't realise you were a chimney sweep.

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5400599]My mistake. I read one of your posts saying you had been with the same company for 35 years. Didn't realise you were a chimney sweep.

Ha ha , good one

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5400609]
    My mistake. I read one of your posts saying you had been with the same company for 35 years. Didn't realise you were a chimney sweep.

Ha ha , good one
    Thanks.

So at least mid 50s after all then?

Fair play, I liked that riposte. You and Jon can pull out some corkers on occasion.

I don't know. You come home from a convivial round of golf after an early morning post and all hell seems to have broken loose.

I just thought that posting allegedly after some innuendo was quite a good approach.

For example if I said TWGL1 was son of RonnieBird, brother of Lither_1927, father of pipster and they all lived in Gluey's house, allegedly, what would be the issue?
    It's often said one learns something new every day.

Until reading your post I had no inkling wheelchair golf was an activity. Wheelchair tennis and wheelchair basketball, yeah, but wheelchair golf?!

Are you sure you didn't imagine it during your mid-morning nap?

How was it possible, anyway? Did you use sawn-off sized clubs that would be suitable for those aged 5 to 8? What happened when you were bunkered, is your chair fitted with a seatbelt that your carer fastens before wheeling you down the bunker's face and into the sand?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's often said one learns something new every day.

Until reading your post I had no inkling wheelchair golf was an activity. Wheelchair tennis and wheelchair basketball, yeah, but wheelchair golf?!

Are you sure you didn't imagine it during your mid-morning nap?

How was it possible, anyway? Did you use sawn-off sized clubs that would be suitable for those aged 5 to 8? What happened when you were bunkered, is your chair fitted with a seatbelt that your carer fastens before wheeling you down the bunker's face and into the sand?
    I assumed that you were older than Cyril for some reason.

You must be retired considering that you vox pop your local on a weekday morning - so, if you don't mind me asking, how old you?

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5400610]
    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Thanks.

So at least mid 50s after all then?
    No late 40’s

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5400667]

No late 40’s
    I beg forgiveness. I had completely forgot that Maths wasn't a compulsory subject in those days.

I assumed that you were older than Cyril for some reason.

You must be retired considering that you vox pop your local on a weekday morning - so, if you don't mind me asking, how old you?
    Be 60 in July which will mark the 10th anniversary of retirement. My ambition was to pack in slogging at 40 but I had failed to acquire nearly enough assets by then to see me through until my expected conk out age of 80.

I had always assumed the State Pension payout window would be welded shut by the time I hit 65 (which was later upped to 67), although I had no idea at that stage the UN's Agenda 2030 and Schwab's Great Reset would target that same year to complete their reforms... the 'you will own feck all and like it' one.

Life would be much easier if we all entered the world with an expiry date stamped at the bottom of a foot.

Ooh, ooh! Me! Me!

Is it the ( going through the Os?
    Correct. Hidden in plain sight.

Be 60 in July which will mark the 10th anniversary of retirement. My ambition was to pack in slogging at 40 but I had failed to acquire nearly enough assets by then to see me through until my expected conk out age of 80.

I had always assumed the State Pension payout window would be welded shut by the time I hit 65 (which was later upped to 67), although I had no idea at that stage the UN's Agenda 2030 and Schwab's Great Reset would target that same year to complete their reforms... the 'you will own feck all and like it' one.

Life would be much easier if we all entered the world with an expiry date stamped at the bottom of a foot.
    Arguably, one of the most important issues of our lifetime has struggled to make it to a 5 pager whilst Choir boy Lineker has managed to generate a 15 pager and rising, it's a win win for the establishment isn't it ? Midazolam Matt walks through lack of interest. Gazzy will carry on business as usual over the next few months and Feeders will continue going toe to toe on every topic you post
    Gary played a blinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Arguably, one of the most important issues of our lifetime has struggled to make it to a 5 pager whilst Choir boy Lineker has managed to generate a 15 pager and rising, it's a win win for the establishment isn't it ? Midazolam Matt walks through lack of interest. Gazzy will carry on business as usual over the next few months and Feeders will continue going toe to toe on every topic you post
    Gary played a blinder.
    I posted two videos in this thread re Midazolam Matt. I'll post them again (and again and again) over the coming weeks and months as I can see Tito hates the word Midazolam (for reasons unknown) and ran to Mike Morris wanting to censor discussions.

Correct. Hidden in plain sight.
    I won!

I posted two videos in this thread re Midazolam Matt. I'll post them again (and again and again) over the coming weeks and months as I can see Tito hates the word Midazolam (for reasons unknown) and ran to Mike Morris wanting to censor discussions.
    Making stuff up again, Organ.

I have never once mentioned the word "midazolam".

As for the last bit about wanting to censor discussions - wrong again.

You made up a story about Covid deaths being faked which should fall under the rules of this forum as being too inappropriate.

Unfortunately, I was wrong about that
    as Mike Morris has decided that this place is a free-for-all.

Making stuff up again, Organ.

I have never once mentioned the word "midazolam".

As for the last bit about wanting to censor discussions - wrong again.

You made up a story about Covid deaths being faked which should fall under the rules of this forum as being too inappropriate.

Unfortunately, I was wrong about that
    as Mike Morris has decided that this place is a free-for-all.
    I didn't make it up. Nor did I imagine what Yeadon and Bridgen said in videos posted in this very thread.

I first heard about the protocol in June 2020 when a care home visitor and working solicitor came out publicly and stated that was happening. I couldn't quite believe what she was claiming.

I didn't make it up. Nor did I imagine what Yeadon and Bridgen said in videos posted in this very thread.

I first heard about the protocol in June 2020 when a care home visitor and working solicitor came out publicly and stated that was happening. I couldn't quite believe what she was claiming.
    We weren't talking about care homes

Seriously, your memory is terrible.

more revelations regarding Matt Hancock’s Covid protocol malfeasance….. anyone ….. anyone …..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/lockdown-files/

Can anybody remember who the biggest lockdown fanatics on here were?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Can anybody remember who the biggest lockdown fanatics on here were?
    The two most passive aggressive ones , perhaps the same people