+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Lardy & Cyril

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FAO Lardy & Cyril

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    "You're all Tellytubbies!"

"Here's some Tucker Carlson MSM videos, guys."
    Staying with Teletubbies, Dr John Campbell's youtube videos attracted millions of views, mostly from Britons, during CV19. He was thought of as a valuable source of information by those seeking greater awareness. He advised them to get jabbed.

For the past several months he's completely turned tail to publish weekly negative CV19 'vaccines' studies.

In the one below he highlights one that indicates 'vaccine' spike proteins gather in the brain. What I suspect he's really doing is alerting his followers piecemeal that they are fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Staying with Teletubbies, Dr John Campbell's youtube videos attracted millions of views, mostly from Britons, during CV19. He was thought of as a valuable source of information by those seeking greater awareness. He advised them to get jabbed.

For the past several months he's completely turned tail to publish weekly negative CV19 'vaccines' studies.

In the one below he highlights one that indicates 'vaccine' spike proteins gather in the brain. What I suspect he's really doing is alerting his followers piecemeal that they are fecked.

I mentioned to you the other day that the vaccine may cause memory issues (I hope you remember) and that you should check your arms for puncture wounds.

I am reminding you of this because you've already posted this Dr Campbell video and synopsis in the last month

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5395247

I think you've been vaxxed, Organ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I mentioned to you the other day that the vaccine may cause memory issues (I hope you remember) and that you should check your arms for puncture wounds.

I am reminding you of this because you've already posted this Dr Campbell video and synopsis in the last month

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5395247

I think you've been vaxxed, Organ.
    I did indeed. Noticeable you didn't comment on the content presented by Campbell the first time round and seem reluctant to this time as well. Is that because he unambiguously stated those spike proteins are from the very same 'vaccines' we were forever reminded were 'safe and effective'?

Yes, those same ones you're very keen to stoically defend.

Better to deflect when stumped, eh?