+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: FAO Lardy & Cyril

FAO Lardy & Cyril

I hear Tucker Carlson has released surveillance video footage showing the Capital police giving the infamous Shaman guy a guided tour around the Captital building. There is also footage showing Officer Sicknick still alive after he was killed by protestors. Please can you explain what is going on here, as I seem to recall you guys were the resident experts on this topic. Thanks

Re: FAO Lardy & Cyril

May I give my two penneth while I'm browsing here?

Ahem.

I reckon that it was easy money opposing the majority liberal media, who were fixated on the Russia collusion hoax, while denying the Hunter laptop existed. Swings and roundabouts mate

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hear Tucker Carlson has released surveillance video footage showing the Capital police giving the infamous Shaman guy a guided tour around the Captital building. There is also footage showing Officer Sicknick still alive after he was killed by protestors. Please can you explain what is going on here, as I seem to recall you guys were the resident experts on this topic. Thanks
    much better when you put up some evidence wales bales

I seem to remember what happened was that you ran away under this user name having been rightly ridiculed for the ever changing covid narrative (we have the tapes) when your hero was being turfed out of office. Leaving Mozz to provide the ever more ludicrous bullshit on the steal whilst you cowered in the corner. What was your take on the great WalesBales resistance of 2019/20?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I seem to remember what happened was that you ran away under this user name having been rightly ridiculed for the ever changing covid narrative (we have the tapes) when your hero was being turfed out of office. Leaving Mozz to provide the ever more ludicrous bullshit on the steal whilst you cowered in the corner. What was your take on the great WalesBales resistance of 2019/20?
    Dunno mate, I was too busy hiding under my bed! Anyway, opinions on J6 please, I seem to recall you being very vocal on this subject. Cheers.

Dunno mate, I was too busy hiding under my bed!
    First thing I have believed from you for a while. D

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

��Tucker releases exclusive tapes from inside the Capitol on January 6th— everything Democrats have told you is a LIE. pic.twitter.com/ovp7rUo6kr
    — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) March 7, 2023
    Interesting, coming so soon after Russia collusion and Hunters laptop, and now we have Hancockgate. I just don't know what to believe anymore, it seems like we are living in an inversion.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

So when’s this evidence going to appear?

Interesting, coming so soon after Russia collusion and Hunters laptop, and now we have Hancockgate. I just don't know what to believe anymore, it seems like we are living in an inversion.
    You can almost smell the insecurity.

Considering Rupert Murdoch has admitted under oath that Fox News lied about the "big steal" and Tucker Carlson's show once used the defence that his programme is, to paraphrase, "entertainment that any reasonable person would not confuse as fact" then I'd suggest believing Fox News.

They seem legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So when’s this evidence going to appear?
    https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/06/p...age/index.html

Correction:

Officer Sicknick wasn't killed by protesters, he was pepper sprayed by a marauding mob which led to his death the following day. The video shows him still on duty after this event took place.

As with most things american collusion ,deception, fraud , covert , arranged /funded demonstration are key to success and brain washing the electorate .. and that both sides ........... what kills me is the in balance of silence around Biden ,his son , Clinton's close association with Epstein ,Biden's son .. no feeding frenzy there

Correction:

Officer Sicknick wasn't killed by protesters, he was pepper sprayed by a marauding mob which led to his death the following day. The video shows him still on duty after this event took place.
    I think you were making less of a fool of yourself in December when you spent most of the month pressing F5 to create thousands upon thousands of hits on stupid posts than you do when you think you are being clever!

I rarely watch those Tucker Carlson monologues but this one popped up and I have to say it was very very strange seeing police pretty much showing that Shamen bloke around and making zero attempt to arrest him.

There is nothing new in media manipulation, and this may also be an example of it, but the Jan 6th event sure was handy for those who wanted to denigrate Trump. It will make people question the narrative at least

I think you were making less of a fool of yourself in December when you spent most of the month pressing F5 to create thousands upon thousands of hits on stupid posts than you do when you think you are being clever!
    What are you rambling on about? Please try to stay on topic and share your expert opinion regarding this specific subject.

What are you rambling on about? Please try to stay on topic and share your expert opinion regarding this specific subject.
    tbf, a thread called FAO Lardy and Cyril offered up a pretty open prairie, D

tbf, a thread called FAO Lardy and Cyril offered up a pretty open prairie, D
    So tell us about The Little House On The Hill, you and Lardy were all over the events that took place that terrible day.

So tell us about The Little House On The Hill, you and Lardy were all over the events that took place that terrible day.
    The Carlson revisionist shit will get its dues over the next few days. Your piss take out of the death of a policeman hasn't lasted an hour. Your supposed narrative about only being interested in the "rule of law" looks shambolic.

All you need now is to show me and Lardy were all over the events that took place that terrible day and your ritual stupidity will be complete.

Have you ever thought that vague innuendo and pretending you were coached by international footballers in a class full of Formula 1 racing drivers, Olympic swimmers and Wimbledon tennis players was more your bag, D?

Have you ever thought that vague innuendo and pretending you were coached by international footballers in a class full of Formula 1 racing drivers, Olympic swimmers and Wimbledon tennis players was more your bag, D?
    No.

No.
    FAO Wales-Bales

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...20-Wales-Bales

That's nothing, one of my mates from school is in Epstein's black book.

Crikey, you must be more far gone upstairs than I had previously thought. Poor dab.

Or, it's more deflection as you're unable to dispute the content of that tape and would prefer not to accept you were duped by what the goggle box made you believe yet again?

The tape demonstrates that bloke wasn't some raving loon but a patsy who was set-up and subsequently went to clink.

The same people who were up in arms about what they were led to believe happened that day are now up in arms because the sham is being exposed.

This is one of them bumbling nonsense.

I saw this tucker clip and wondered if anyone would be phenomenally stupid enough to post it on here. I guessed someone would, but wasn't expecting this fanfare!

Aside from the fact they weren't supposed to be there and that's why they needed to break in, this is like someone showing photos of themself making a sandwich on the day they murdered someone. What exactly is the defence here? That the entire crowd wasn't being violent for every second they were there?

Totally nuts argument, but propaganda clearly works, even when it's paper thin.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I rarely watch those Tucker Carlson monologues but this one popped up and I have to say it was very very strange seeing police pretty much showing that Shamen bloke around and making zero attempt to arrest him.

There is nothing new in media manipulation, and this may also be an example of it, but the Jan 6th event sure was handy for those who wanted to denigrate Trump. It will make people question the narrative at least
    What do you mean handy for those who want to denigrate Trump? That Jan 6th was a set up to oppose Trump?