+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Women’s Football

Women’s Football

Now I must say I’m very pro women’s football as a whole. If I have a daughter interested in football I’d be down there every week.

However I’ve had to delete the BBC and Sky apps because of its consistent notifications about the Women’s premier league.

You can’t turn off updates for women’s football on some apps, if you’re notified for ‘Premier League’ football

Re: Women’s Football

It's great that the women's game gets headline stories at a similar level across various platforms.
    However, I just wish the headline would state its about the women's game or team.
    If a headline says 'xxxx has signed for Chelsea' or 'Man City team news for tonights clash' , I think the headline should make it obvious if it's the men's or women's team.

Re: Women’s Football

Watched a few games from the Euros last year, also seen Chelsea women play at Stamford Bridge. Can be entertaining games.

I agree with The Bloop though, although sometimes it's obvious other times it's not on a small screen, just state it's women's football...I'm not sure why they don't. It's the same on BBC gossip, you'll get through one of the rumours then they have the female players name at the end..or you'll see "Chelsea top of the league" just state WSL.