+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lineker dropped from Match of the Day

Re: Lineker dropped from Match of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Isn't it funny how the Tories, getting battered in the polls, are turning to immigration in a bid to gain support?
    What, you think it’s not just a coincidence then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I've always liked Lineker, but this proves what a privelleged and over-paid wanker he's become.

Firstly, the immigration figures fed to the public are utter bullshit, the real figures are certainly far more higher than given officially.

People like Lineker, with multi-millions in their accounts, can brag all day about housing immigrants etc, but it only shows how far-removed from reality, he's actually become.

There are families living in shit-hovels for years, waiting for council housing, while watching immigrants jump the queue, and getting housed within months.

I don't like the BBC, but they're clearly able to gauge public opinion, in the same way that the government (thankfully) is starting to do.

Lineker is THAT far removed from reality, due to his privelleged position, and his tens of millions, that he simply can't see the wood for the fecking trees.

Good riddance to any dickhead that can't see the damage that mass-immigration is doing. It's been ignored and allowed for far too long, and it still won't be addressed properly even now.

It's easy to shout from your mansion somewhere exclusive like Cheshire, when you can't see the reality that happens for the many that aren't so privelleged.

F*ck Lineker, and Ian Wright, and anybody else that supports such bullshit.
    This is why billionaire right wingers own newspapers, so the plebs like ninja believe its the poorest and most vulnerable in society causing all the ills in the UK instead of the mega wealthy and the Tories.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    "What she actually said was "under the present system, the 100 million people estimated to be displaced around the world would have the right to seek asylum in Britain."

Getting rid of Linker et al is the correct decision.
    Don’t forget she upped it to a billion the following day.

She was stating the rules as they stand. I suspect many also agree with me, although perhaps not on here, which has a labour based viewpoint.
    I'm still waiting for Turkey to join the EU and all of them to move here.

Rehashed nonsense from a desperate bunch out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Who'll be the scabs who end up presenting it?
    Call Big Sam

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Sky Sports News just enjoyed themselves ripping into the BBC - over-reaction and hypocrisy - and they were right.

Alex Scott has refused to be a Lineker sub.

I wonder who will be prepared to take the tainted gig?
    When you need a scab there's always Nicholas Wychell

I've always liked Lineker, but this proves what a privelleged and over-paid wanker he's become.

Firstly, the immigration figures fed to the public are utter bullshit, the real figures are certainly far more higher than given officially.

People like Lineker, with multi-millions in their accounts, can brag all day about housing immigrants etc, but it only shows how far-removed from reality, he's actually become.

There are families living in shit-hovels for years, waiting for council housing, while watching immigrants jump the queue, and getting housed within months.

I don't like the BBC, but they're clearly able to gauge public opinion, in the same way that the government (thankfully) is starting to do.

Lineker is THAT far removed from reality, due to his privelleged position, and his tens of millions, that he simply can't see the wood for the fecking trees.

Good riddance to any dickhead that can't see the damage that mass-immigration is doing. It's been ignored and allowed for far too long, and it still won't be addressed properly even now.

It's easy to shout from your mansion somewhere exclusive like Cheshire, when you can't see the reality that happens for the many that aren't so privelleged.

F*ck Lineker, and Ian Wright, and anybody else that supports such bullshit.
    This drivel reminds me of that old cartoon where the rich guy persuades the 2 poor guys that one of them is nicking the other’s crumbs when the rich fat cat has the rest to himself. That’s the far right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    This is why billionaire right wingers own newspapers, so the plebs like ninja believe its the poorest and most vulnerable in society causing all the ills in the UK instead of the mega wealthy and the Tories.
    Wow, there are clearly a few completely disillusioned Tories on here!
    You and Bob clearly don't seem to grasp it.
    Bob thinks what I've said is "incoherent"... In what way Bob? Do you not understand it?

You, on the other hand, seem to suggest that I think the poor are responsible for all the ills in the world. Nope, it's the greedy, rich, Tory tw*ts that cause all the ills, like Lineker.

The wealthy see what they want to see, they're so far removed from reality that it's sickening.
    People will suffer because of greed. Those with the money will never give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    This drivel reminds me of that old cartoon where the rich guy persuades the 2 poor guys that one of them is nicking the other’s crumbs when the rich fat cat has the rest to himself. That’s the far right for you.
    How am I "far right" you absolute clown?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Isn't it funny how the Tories, getting battered in the polls, are turning to immigration in a bid to gain support?
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What, you think it’s not just a coincidence then?
    Taking control of the borders was a vote winner in 2016.
    7 years on and they still haven't managed it so they thought they'd give it another go.

"What she actually said was "under the present system, the 100 million people estimated to be displaced around the world would have the right to seek asylum in Britain."

Whether they would though is very unlikely. Asylum seekers in the main go to the nearest safe country available and the numbers diminish with each country thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Who'll be the scabs who end up presenting it?
    My monies on Savage & Sutton

it's the greedy, rich, Tory tw*ts that cause all the ills, like Lineker.
    For someone who's "always liked Lineker" you, err, don't like him that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    For someone who's "always liked Lineker" you, err, don't like him that much.
    I like him a lot as a presenter, and he was a great player.
    I don't like his stance on this subject though.

Wow, there are clearly a few completely disillusioned Tories on here!
    You and Bob clearly don't seem to grasp it.
    Bob thinks what I've said is "incoherent"... In what way Bob? Do you not understand it?

You, on the other hand, seem to suggest that I think the poor are responsible for all the ills in the world. Nope, it's the greedy, rich, Tory tw*ts that cause all the ills, like Lineker.

The wealthy see what they want to see, they're so far removed from reality that it's sickening.
    People will suffer because of greed. Those with the money will never give a shit.
    If I misunderstood what you were saying then I’m sorry, but, I think I’m right in saying that every one who has replied to your message has interpreted it the same way - I would have thought that should give you some food for thought.

It was pointed out to her that 74% of those haven’t actually left their own country.

Wow not sure if it's been posted yet but a presenter on sky sports news tears the BBC apart here.

https://twitter.com/LallyLangford/st...qZqYul8rQ&s=19

How am I "far right" you absolute clown?
    Because for some on here every non-football argument is just down to right/left, Tory/Labour. It makes it much easier for them as it doesn't require any real thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If I misunderstood what you were saying then I’m sorry, but, I think I’m right in saying that every one who has replied to your message has interpreted it the same way
    What way is that Bob?
    Right wing?
    In what way, is what I've said, right wing?

I like him a lot as a presenter, and he was a great player.
    I don't like his stance on this subject though.
    You said he was one of a group of greedy, rich Tory twats who cause all the ills. Have you only come to this conclusion this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    You said he was a greedy, rich Tory twat who cause all the ills. Have you only come to this conclusion this week?
    About Lineker, or about Tories?
    Lineker, this week. Tories, always been that way.

She was stating the rules as they stand. I suspect many also agree with me, although perhaps not on here, which has a labour based viewpoint.
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by lostinnewforest View Post
    When you need a scab there's always Nicholas Wychell
    King Of The Snakes

Sign him up

What way is that Bob?
    Right wing?
    In what way, is what I've said, right wing?
    I’ve not mentioned left or right, but you’re supporting a decision I disagree profoundly with (as I mentioned earlier, I disagree with the BBCs decision not to show an episode of the latest Attenborough series more).