+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

BRICS countries have circa 3.3 billion of the world's 8 billion people. An article I read the other day claimed for the first time their combined GDP surpassed that of the G7 countries. Allegedly, many more nations are anxious to join the BRICS group.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    BRICS countries have circa 3.3 billion of the world's 8 billion people. An article I read the other day claimed for the first time their combined GDP surpassed that of the G7 countries. Allegedly, many more nations are anxious to join the BRICS group.
    When does BRICS become one of those hated globalist institutions, do you think, Morg?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When does BRICS become one of those hated globalist institutions, do you think, Morg?
    You ought to have concluded by now that I believe a hidden hand has a 'do this or else' hold over every government.

In anticipation of your next question, my guess is the current leaders of the Learned Elders of Zion are atop the pyramid.

I've been looking at the Protocols lately. It's littered with the word GOYIM, always uppercase and always used as a pejorative.

The bad news for Slough's Lodge (and every other one) is an amazing (to me) amount of contempt is reserved for those who wear aprons. Most can be found inside Protocol XV under the heading GENTILES ARE STUPID.

6 Begins with 'The GOYIM enter the lodges out of curiosity or in the hope by their means to get a nibble at the public pie...'

It's clear who created the Masons and why they target recruiting coppers above everyone else. It's also evident when they have served their purpose they will also get a one-way ticket to their nearest FEMA camp, or similar, and not for a spot of re-education.

Apologies to those who already viewed this clip that I posted a few pages back in this thread.

He seems to be positive in a self-satisfied way that what he states is true.

Now two and a half weeks since Ruto made his speech. I have been tracking the demise of the dollar against the Kenyan Shilling for you, just in case you forgot to do so.

https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dol...sion-page.html

Little blip (there is that word again) where poor unfortunate people who believed the little snips that manipulators post took a bath, otherwise the dollar continues its steady appreciation.

By the way. Here is the bit debunking the latest conspiracy bollocks by contextualising Ruto's speech.

https://news.yahoo.com/posts-manipul...122016008.html

Thanks. Still. I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.
    First Republic Bank Enters New Free Fall as Concerns Mount

The bank’s shares fell by about 50 percent on Tuesday, a day after it said customers had pulled $100 billion in deposits in the first quarter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/25/b...ock-price.html

Where's Blippy?

Here's a picture for the blip theorists.

FRB.jpg

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!
    or even bump

or even bump
    Whatever it takes to wake people up mate, and silence the trolls like you. I still stand by my prediction that financial chaos is coming our way, no matter how hard you try to to deny it with your silly blip theories.

Whatever it takes to wake people up mate, and silence the trolls like you. I still stand by my prediction that financial chaos is coming our way, no matter how hard you try to to deny it with your silly blip theories.
    So if this isn't financial chaos yet, how would you characterize it?

Here's a picture for the blip theorists.

FRB.jpg
    First Republic Bank seized and sold by US regulators.

Silicon Valley Bank
    Silvergate Bank
    Signature Bank
    Credit Suisse
    First Republic Bank

I guess it was just another "localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks!"

First Republic Bank seized and sold by US regulators.

Silicon Valley Bank
    Silvergate Bank
    Signature Bank
    Credit Suisse
    First Republic Bank

I guess it was just another "localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks!"
    Ah, it's Ronnie Twiglet right on cue. I think you were about to explain that if this isn't financial chaos yet, how you would characterize it?

Ah, it's Ronnie Twiglet right on cue. I think you were about to explain that if this isn't financial chaos yet, how you would characterize it?
    There's still a way to go before it reaches your Russia collusion levels of stupid, but at least we know where you get your propaganda from

Blip news update:

PacWest Bancorp -30%
    Western Alliance -25%
    Metropolitan Bank -21%
    HomeStreet Bank -15%
    Zions Bank -10%
    KeyCorp -7%
    HarborOne -6%
    Citizens Financial -5%

This fella seems to know what he's on about. He has 165k subscribers which suggests he's a credible analyst.

More Bank Failures Are Imminent as Liquidity Crisis Exposes Major Problems With the Banks:

Damn conspiracy theorists!

Blip news update:

[FONT="]PacWest Bancorp -30%[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Western Alliance -25%[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Metropolitan Bank -21%[/FONT]
    [FONT="]HomeStreet Bank -15%[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Zions Bank -10%[/FONT]
    [FONT="]KeyCorp -7%[/FONT]
    [FONT="]HarborOne -6%[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Citizens Financial -5%[/FONT]
    These bank problems, as with so much else, are long planned and part of a deliberate take down of the global economy. Unlike the clot shot, which many resisted, it will be difficult to swerve fallout from the impending financial and economic collapse.

Our Cyril, who's effectively Munchkin-in-Chief to his disciples around here, mistakenly believes he will earn a bigger plate of cockroaches or locusts in a post-Great Reset world.

His followers are probably unaware of what we are on the cusp of. But it matters little whether they are or not because just like their spiritual leader obedient passivity is their only mode.

When those crowns are placed on bonces inside Westminster Abbey this weekend then stage two of this takeover will begin in earnest. By careful design, the next two years will be absolute hell and most who survive it will beg for, rather than resist, what will be presented as a solution to the chaos and misery they have endured.

If the financial system is unravelling, it seems to be happening at a far slower pace than previous collapses.

Isn't it more likely that given the current pressures on the global economy that some banks are likely to feel the squeeze

U.S. Federal Reserve hikes interest rates by 0.25%

Western Alliance + Pacific West shares plunge getting absolutely hammered after hours of trading , down 30% and 53% respectively

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    If the financial system is unravelling, it seems to be happening at a far slower pace than previous collapses.

Isn't it more likely that given the current pressures on the global economy that some banks are likely to feel the squeeze
    Two options, it's either an isolated incident, or part of a long-term plan. You decide, but time will be the ultimate arbitrator of truth.

Cyril, our very own Mr Blippy, will be along shortly to reassure us, and himself, that this is... wait for it... a blip.

The Banking Collapse Of 2023 Is Now Officially Bigger Than The Banking Collapse Of 2008

- Yes, you read the headline correctly.

Collectively, the three big banks that have collapsed in 2023 had more assets than all 25 banks that collapsed in 2008 did.

2008 saw the peak in terms of asset-size for bank failures ($373.6 billion with 'only' 25 failures), while 2010 saw the peak in number of banks failing (157 vs 25 in 2008).

So far in 2023, 3 banks have failed with combined assets of $548.5 billion.

Even including the $170.9 billion in assets from failed banks in 2009, 2023 is still worse than the two 'great financial crisis' years combined.

Unfortunately, the banking collapse of 2023 is far from over.

We still have eight more months to go before this year is done, and many more banks are currently teetering on the brink of disaster. -

More: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ba...-collapse-2008

Cyril, our very own Mr Blippy, will be along shortly to reassure us, and himself, that this is... wait for it... a blip.

The Banking Collapse Of 2023 Is Now Officially Bigger Than The Banking Collapse Of 2008

- Yes, you read the headline correctly.

Collectively, the three big banks that have collapsed in 2023 had more assets than all 25 banks that collapsed in 2008 did.

2008 saw the peak in terms of asset-size for bank failures ($373.6 billion with 'only' 25 failures), while 2010 saw the peak in number of banks failing (157 vs 25 in 2008).

So far in 2023, 3 banks have failed with combined assets of $548.5 billion.

Even including the $170.9 billion in assets from failed banks in 2009, 2023 is still worse than the two 'great financial crisis' years combined.

Unfortunately, the banking collapse of 2023 is far from over.

We still have eight more months to go before this year is done, and many more banks are currently teetering on the brink of disaster. -

More: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ba...-collapse-2008
    that's a strange way to measure the impact of the current events Vs the financial crisis in 2008.

the banks that have failed were bought up by other banks right? that now own those assets.
    in terms of total value wiped off the global economy I bet it isn't anywhere close to 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    that's a strange way to measure the impact of the current events Vs the financial crisis in 2008.

the banks that have failed were bought up by other banks right? that now own those assets.
    in terms of total value wiped off the global economy I bet it isn't anywhere close to 2008
    Not strange at all because the current crisis could be a consolidation of the banking sector orchestrated by the big banks and the government. If that were the case 2008 would be irrelevant.

European Central Bank hikes interest rates by 0.25%

seems like they are all in lock step with each other

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    European Central Bank hikes interest rates by 0.25%

seems like they are all in lock step with each other
    CBDC anyone?

CBDC anyone?
    hearing WEF are trying to drive this earlier than planned . the graph below shows the state of play since 2008 regarding US banks