+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

The US Federal Reserve Bank, the world's largest and most influential central bank, is to hold an emergency meeting tomorrow - Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures: https://www.federalreserve.gov/recentpostings.htm

Fed to hold emergency meeting on Monday amid SVB's swift collapse - https://uk.investing.com/news/stock-...-432SI-2946966

It's as a result of the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, the largest US bank failure since 2008.

Silicon Valley Bank: Regulators take over as failure raises fears - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-64915616

20 banks that are sitting on huge potential securities losses—as was SVB - https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savi...vb/ar-AA18tAxj

The Bank of England has stepped in to to reassure that bank's British customers their money will be safeguarded. Meanwhile, in the US depositors at other US-based banks are getting cold feet.

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

This fella seems to know what he's on about. He has 165k subscribers which suggests he's a credible analyst.

More Bank Failures Are Imminent as Liquidity Crisis Exposes Major Problems With the Banks:

I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!
    And the 2023 award for "How many "I's" in a sentence whilst saying feck all" goes to......

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And the 2023 award for "How many "I's" in a sentence whilst saying feck all" goes to......
    Great deflection, and another fantastic example of posting about nothing

PS if the economy goes bang you lose

Great deflection, and another fantastic example of posting about nothing
    Thanks. Still. I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

By your tone you think the opposite. Perhaps you could use some non-mealy mouthed language and we will see who is right. Winner gets to say the Great Silicon Bank Delusion in every exchange for a year.

Deal?

Thanks. Still. I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

By your tone you think the opposite. Perhaps you could use some non-mealy mouthed language and we will see who is right. Winner gets to say the Great Silicon Bank Delusion in every exchange for a year.

Deal?
    And don't forget when the CBDC are forced upon us you will go down as being the biggest idiot in CCMB history!!

And don't forget when the CBDC are forced upon us you will go down as being the biggest idiot in CCMB history!!
    Sorry I missed the bit where you are trumpeting that this episode will be the start of the great banking meltdown of 2023. Have another go without being mealy-mouthed this time.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem explains why she vetoed a central bank digital currency bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVfRzWlmiXg

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem explains why she vetoed a central bank digital currency bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVfRzWlmiXg
    Come on. You can do it. I will write something so you can just cut and paste it in your reply if it helps.

I think that the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank will be the start of the the great banking meltdown as I previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread.

Yours truly

Wales-Bales

People should be watching the GSIB's and not listening to clueless Cyril's BS.

Deal?
    Bookmark this!

Bookmark this!
    It's like a cowardice case study. Like I said I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

Now do you think that the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank will be the start of the the great banking meltdown as I previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread.

Yes or no?

It's like a cowardice case study. Like I said I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

Now do you think that the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank will be the start of the the great banking meltdown as I previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread.

Yes or no?
    Meanwhile the Lineker thread is on 19 pages, anything to keep the Teletubbies distracted

After the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop, we now have SVB is merely a hiccup. Thank you Cyril for keeping us constantly entertained

After the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop, we now have SVB is merely a hiccup. Thank you Cyril for keeping us constantly entertained
    The funny thing is you have no idea how stupid you look because you haven't got the balls to risk being wrong. Now do you think that the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank will be the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread.

Yes or No?

Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again

I recall you've mentioned Evergrande around this forum prior. This article says 'it faces a March 20 court hearing in Hong Kong on a winding-up petition.' That one going belly-up has long been predicted to trigger a domino effect in that part of the world.

Evergrande Fails to Win Creditors’ Support as Key - https://finance.yahoo.com/news/everg...ycsrp_catchall

I recently posted the tweet below from the grandly named World Government Summit where Klaus Schwab appeared to state authoritatively the world will be completely different in 10 years.

Some of his fellow globalist ghouls expressed frustration that their Great Reset was taking too long and suggested a shock would be required to hasten their plans. An engineered banking sector collapse would certainly be good news for their CBDC scheme to replace physical money.

You posed a question at the start of this thread Morg. Do you think bank runs and financial contagion, as foretold in the The Great Reset chronicles is imminent as a result of the collapse of the Silicon Valley Bank as try as I might I can't get a straight answer out of your dissembling sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I recall you've mentioned Evergrande around this forum prior. This article says 'it faces a March 20 court hearing in Hong Kong on a winding-up petition.' That one going belly-up has long been predicted to trigger a domino effect in that part of the world.

Evergrande Fails to Win Creditors’ Support as Key - https://finance.yahoo.com/news/everg...ycsrp_catchall

I recently posted the tweet below from the grandly named World Government Summit where Klaus Schwab appeared to state authoritatively the world will be completely different in 10 years.

Some of his fellow globalist ghouls expressed frustration that their Great Reset was taking too long and suggested a shock would be required to hasten their plans. An engineered banking sector collapse would certainly be good news for their CBDC scheme to replace physical money.

NEW – World Government Summit Panel Discusses the 'Shock' Needed for the World Order Transformation

"To me the big question is how are we going to go through this transformation...it cannot be gradual, it has to be driven by a certain shock that will happen" pic.twitter.com/HkxcD5oX2m
    — Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) February 16, 2023
    It should have collapsed ages ago but has been kept on life support by the CCP.

You posed a question at the start of this thread Morg. Do you think bank runs and financial contagion, as foretold in the The Great Reset chronicles is imminent as a result of the collapse of the Silicon Valley Bank as try as I might I can't get a straight answer out of your dissembling sidekick.
    'They' can collapse it whenever they want in a way that the majority would believe is no entity's fault and spontaneous.

Re your query, as you're aware, I'm not given to make predictions.

But I will keep a close eye on developments.

You boys need to keep your "I told you so" powder dry. Fully understand!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    'They' can collapse it whenever they want in a way that the majority would believe is no entity's fault and spontaneous.

Re your query, as you're aware, I'm not given to make predictions.

But I will keep a close eye on developments.
    True, but the short-term goal is Digital ID & CBDC among other things, so how else do you do it?

You boys need to keep your "I told you so" powder dry. Fully understand!
    You mean like when you told us Trump was colluding with Russia and Hunter's laptop was fake?

True, but the short-term goal is Digital ID & CBDC among other things, so how else do you do it?
    Anyone lost a pair of bollocks? I found some tiny shrivelled up ones in this thread earlier.