+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    'They' can collapse it whenever they want in a way that the majority would believe is no entity's fault and spontaneous.

Re your query, as you're aware, I'm not given to make predictions.

But I will keep a close eye on developments.
    True, but the short-term goal is Digital ID & CBDC among other things, so how else do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    True, but the short-term goal is Digital ID & CBDC among other things, so how else do you do it?
    Anyone lost a pair of bollocks? I found some tiny shrivelled up ones in this thread earlier.

I presume a banking wipeout would be to spark hyperinflationary chaos rendering everyone's life savings and current income to be reset to effectively nil purchasing power.

Cue riots and societal collapse as every supermarket window goes in, then weeks later when no grub is to be had by the starving masses, people's front doors are booted off their hinges as former good neighbours battle for survival at anyone and everyone else's expense.

When it's adjudged there's been enough death and suffering a One World Government solution would emerge when their blue helmet wearing UN peacekeepers appear to restore order.

I presume a banking wipeout would be to spark hyperinflationary chaos rendering everyone's life savings and current income to be reset to effectively nil purchasing power.

Cue riots and societal collapse as every supermarket window goes in, then weeks later when no grub is to be had by the starving masses, people's front doors are booted off their hinges as former good neighbours battle for survival at anyone and everyone else's expense.

When it's adjudged there's been enough death and suffering a One World Government solution would emerge when their blue helmet wearing UN peacekeepers appear to restore order.
    Sounds good

Sounds good
    In the type of scenario described there'd be no safe places other than underground bunkers. Many assume they are for the rich and connected to survive thermonuclear war. They could be to wait out a year or two of bloodletting on the surface, perhaps until the required amount of "hackable animals" have depopulated themselves.

Crikey, having reread that it was quite depressing.

On a somewhat brighter note, nobody but nobody would give a flying feck about Gary Lineker.

There are some people out there that actually welcome a collapse - as it means there is some great deals to be done - regardless of the human cost.