+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    It's always worth a try. He could surprise us one day and post something that isn't a deflection or is vaguely sensical and relevant to the discussion.

I have hope I young, D. He went to school with Leonardo Da Vinci & Nikola Tesla - so I'm sure that he's capable of the above if he puts his mind to it.
    Never in the field of ccmb was so little said in so many posts by such a number of multis.

It's always worth a try. He could surprise us one day and post something that isn't a deflection or is vaguely sensical and relevant to the discussion.

I have hope I young, D. He went to school with Leonardo Da Vinci & Nikola Tesla - so I'm sure that he's capable of the above if he puts his mind to it.
    Teletubbies...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...Leonardo....Da Vinci.... Code....Tesla....Musk.....Fauci Files.

You are a dot joiner extraodinaire and I am not worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Never in the field of ccmb was so little said in so many posts by such a number of multis.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Teletubbies...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...Leonardo....Da Vinci.... Code....Tesla....Musk.....Fauci Files.

You are a dot joiner extraodinaire and I am not worthy!
    That's because I work for MI50 - the bestest, most secretest MI that there is.

You wouldn't have heard of it.

Moody’s cuts outlook on U.S. banking system to negative, citing ‘rapidly deteriorating operating environment

Moody’s Investors Service cut its view on the entire banking system to negative from stable.

The big three rating firm cited a ”‘rapidly deteriorating operating environment” despite regulators’ efforts to shore up the industry.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/14/mood...vironment.html

The Cyril BLIP is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Moody’s cuts outlook on U.S. banking system to negative, citing ‘rapidly deteriorating operating environment

Moody’s Investors Service cut its view on the entire banking system to negative from stable.

The big three rating firm cited a ”‘rapidly deteriorating operating environment” despite regulators’ efforts to shore up the industry.

The Cyril BLIP is back!
    Gosh, you sound almost excited

So for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?

You see, every time you post something it will come back to the hubris you are shit scared to back up. Yet every time you don't you look even more stupid.

Gosh, you sound almost excited

So for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?

You see, every time you post something it will come back to the hubris you are shit scared to back up. Yet every time you don't you look even more stupid.
    I refer you to Moody's, one of the Big 3 rating agencies.

I refer you to Moody's, one of the Big 3 rating agencies.
    Thanks, but this is about you stating that this is the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread. Now that Moody's, one of the Big 3 rating agencies has cited a ”‘rapidly deteriorating operating environment” surely you must be able to pronounce to the Board how you were right about this all along.

I still think this will be managed out and it is feck all to do with a WEF conspiracy theory but come on, man up!

The Cyril BLIP is back!
    You've made quite the glaring error in your post.

You've only used red to colour in the word "BLIP".

Where is the yellow, green & purple?

Have the crayons worn down to a nub?

My name is Bond, Junk Bond.

Lehman Brothers + Cyril Blip = Credit Suisse?

Thanks, but this is about you stating that this is the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread. Now that Moody's, one of the Big 3 rating agencies has cited a ”‘rapidly deteriorating operating environment” surely you must be able to pronounce to the Board how you were right about this all along.

I still think this will be managed out and it is feck all to do with a WEF conspiracy theory but come on, man up!
    Did you not see that he's referred you to Moody's to get an answer from him?

Learn how to read, Cyril.

My name is Bond, Junk Bond.

Lehman Brothers + Cyril Blip = Credit Suisse?
    It's getting beyond pathetic now. Come on D. Sally might be reading this and maybe it's not too late to impress her!

It's getting beyond pathetic now. Come on D. Sally might be reading this and maybe it's not too late to impress her!
    I have to say - I admire how hard he is trying to make 'Cyril Blip" a catchphrase

I have to say - I admire how hard he is trying to make 'Cyril Blip" a catchphrase
    Organ Morgan, for all his sins, can read a room and know when to fold em.. Despite Gluey's ever more desparate attempts to suck him in with Tellytubby stuff, he;s hanging out to dry.

Just having some fun with Cyril "Blippy" Evans.

Just having some fun with Cyril "Blippy" Evans.
    IF you had the self awareness and its a massive IF you would surely see how ****ing stupid you look in your juvenile attempts to deflect, do you ever actually say anything? surely its time for a time out AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    IF you had the self awareness and its a massive IF you would surely see how ****ing stupid you look in your juvenile attempts to deflect, do you ever actually say anything? surely its time for a time out AGAIN
    Who rattled your cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Here is Gluey's self-congratulatory original post.

I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!

And here are the 21 responses in this thread to date to my ask for him to confirm that he thought this was the beginning of the Great Reset meltdown.

1. And don't forget when the CBDC are forced upon us you will go down as being the biggest idiot in CCMB history!!
    2. South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem explains why she vetoed a central bank digital currency bill
    3. People should be watching the GSIB's and not listening to clueless Cyril's BS.
    4. Meanwhile the Lineker thread is on 19 pages, anything to keep the Teletubbies distracted
    5. After the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop, we now have SVB is merely a hiccup. Thank you Cyril for keeping us constantly entertained
    6. It started out with a blip, how did it end up like this? It was only a blip. Warning of 'existential threat' to UK tech sector after failure of Silicon Valley Bank in the US
    7. I'm taking my deckchair and sleeping bag down to Barclays Bank, so I can be first in the queue tomorrow to get my money out!
    8. There's a Greggs next door, so it's all good.
    9. You've already told us that it's only a tiny blip, so I've just booked a 1-year around-the-world luxury cruise on the strength of your advice
    10. We haven't done the redo yet!
    11. A quick update from outside the bank. I'm positioned around 350 in the queue, and some people have got pitchforks. It should be an exciting day, with lot's of stories to tell the grandkids. I just hope they don't run out of cash! Best wishes to Lardy & Cyril, who will probably be watching reruns of the Teletubbies on TV.
    12. Some US banking stocks took a tumble. What's the next size up from a blip?
    13. We are witnessing history in the making, Biden just walked out of a press conference ignoring all economic questions
    14. Now is not the time for jokes!
    15. Charles Schwab trading halted.
    16. I thought you said Biden had this blip under control?
    17. I'm listening in on a conference call with global financial experts and none of them are as confident as you and Cyril!
    18. There seems to have been a number of coincidence theories surrounding the SVB collapse and I'm guessing that all roads lead to CBDC, so I hope the usual suspects enjoy Cyril's little BLIP
    19. I can't be bothered to set a special exam paper just for the Teletubbies!
    20. I refer you to Moody's, one of the Big 3 rating agencies.
    21. My name is Bond, Junk Bond. Lehman Brothers + Cyril Blip = Credit Suisse?

Sorry, but how you can conclude that he is engaging in juvenile attempts to deflect is frankly, breathtaking!

Here is Gluey's self-congratulatory original post.

I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!

And here are the 21 responses in this thread to date to my ask for him to confirm that he thought this was the beginning of the Great Reset meltdown.

1. And don't forget when the CBDC are forced upon us you will go down as being the biggest idiot in CCMB history!!
    2. South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem explains why she vetoed a central bank digital currency bill
    3. People should be watching the GSIB's and not listening to clueless Cyril's BS.
    4. Meanwhile the Lineker thread is on 19 pages, anything to keep the Teletubbies distracted
    5. After the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop, we now have SVB is merely a hiccup. Thank you Cyril for keeping us constantly entertained
    6. It started out with a blip, how did it end up like this? It was only a blip. Warning of 'existential threat' to UK tech sector after failure of Silicon Valley Bank in the US
    7. I'm taking my deckchair and sleeping bag down to Barclays Bank, so I can be first in the queue tomorrow to get my money out!
    8. There's a Greggs next door, so it's all good.
    9. You've already told us that it's only a tiny blip, so I've just booked a 1-year around-the-world luxury cruise on the strength of your advice
    10. We haven't done the redo yet!
    11. A quick update from outside the bank. I'm positioned around 350 in the queue, and some people have got pitchforks. It should be an exciting day, with lot's of stories to tell the grandkids. I just hope they don't run out of cash! Best wishes to Lardy & Cyril, who will probably be watching reruns of the Teletubbies on TV.
    12. Some US banking stocks took a tumble. What's the next size up from a blip?
    13. We are witnessing history in the making, Biden just walked out of a press conference ignoring all economic questions
    14. Now is not the time for jokes!
    15. Charles Schwab trading halted.
    16. I thought you said Biden had this blip under control?
    17. I'm listening in on a conference call with global financial experts and none of them are as confident as you and Cyril!
    18. There seems to have been a number of coincidence theories surrounding the SVB collapse and I'm guessing that all roads lead to CBDC, so I hope the usual suspects enjoy Cyril's little BLIP
    19. I can't be bothered to set a special exam paper just for the Teletubbies!
    20. I refer you to Moody's, one of the Big 3 rating agencies.
    21. My name is Bond, Junk Bond. Lehman Brothers + Cyril Blip = Credit Suisse?

Sorry, but how you can conclude that he is engaging in juvenile attempts to deflect is frankly, breathtaking!
    Blippy Evans has officially lost the plot!

Blippy Evans has officially lost the plot!
    Looks like this is the closest we are going to get to you confirming a meltdown

Looks like this is the closest we are going to get to you confirming a meltdown
    Definitely confirmation of a meltdown.

It's just not the one I was expecting.

Definitely confirmation of a meltdown.

It's just not the one I was expecting.
    Based on today's contributions it looks like he cried himself to sleep.

Big Font Red is his go-to tantrum colour.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5120018

Based on today's contributions it looks like he cried himself to sleep.

Big Font Red is his go-to tantrum colour.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5120018
    I think "yikes" is the appropriate response here.

On the next page of that thread is this:

Screenshot_2023-03-15-09-40-42-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

We were just called "obsessive" by that guy

I think "yikes" is the appropriate response here.

On the next page of that thread is this:

Screenshot_2023-03-15-09-40-42-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

We were just called "obsessive" by that guy
    He tries to find out personal information about us and posts it on here as well. Obsessive doesn't even cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He tries to find out personal information about us and posts it on here as well. Obsessive doesn't even cover it.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5303549