+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Why do posters still respond to Wales-Bales and his endless other identities on here? He's obviously a wind-up merchant and loves the oxygen of responses.

Breaking News:

Cyril the Blip about to go into hiding as Credit Suisse stock plunges to record low as bank concerns grow ...

"Trading in Credit Suisse shares was halted as they fell as much as 21% on Wednesday, compounding nearly a week of consecutive losses and hitting a new all-time low as the Swiss bank struggles to overcome an array of controversies and a day after it acknowledged “material weaknesses” in its financial reporting."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=71f5f0bc2b04

It's only a Blip he said

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He tries to find out personal information about us and posts it on here as well. Obsessive doesn't even cover it.
    You introduced yourself after I gave you a footballing lesson down the Gol.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why do posters still respond to Wales-Bales and his endless other identities on here? He's obviously a wind-up merchant and loves the oxygen of responses.
    It's been at least five years since I replied to him (not an exaggeration) and yet that doesn't stop him obsessing over me.

The same reason you post what you do, because we can!

Cyril the Blip is wrong about everything and somebody has to hold him to account!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Breaking News:

Cyril the Blip about to go into hiding as Credit Suisse stock plunges to record low as bank concerns grow ...

"Trading in Credit Suisse shares was halted as they fell as much as 21% on Wednesday, compounding nearly a week of consecutive losses and hitting a new all-time low as the Swiss bank struggles to overcome an array of controversies and a day after it acknowledged “material weaknesses” in its financial reporting."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=71f5f0bc2b04

It's only a Blip he said
    So for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?
    Get back to me once you have received your new digital ID and CBDC.

Get back to me once you have received your new digital ID and CBDC.
    1. And don't forget when the CBDC are forced upon us you will go down as being the biggest idiot in CCMB history!!
    2. South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem explains why she vetoed a central bank digital currency bill
    3. People should be watching the GSIB's and not listening to clueless Cyril's BS.
    4. Meanwhile the Lineker thread is on 19 pages, anything to keep the Teletubbies distracted
    5. After the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop, we now have SVB is merely a hiccup. Thank you Cyril for keeping us constantly entertained
    6. It started out with a blip, how did it end up like this? It was only a blip. Warning of 'existential threat' to UK tech sector after failure of Silicon Valley Bank in the US
    7. I'm taking my deckchair and sleeping bag down to Barclays Bank, so I can be first in the queue tomorrow to get my money out!
    8. There's a Greggs next door, so it's all good.
    9. You've already told us that it's only a tiny blip, so I've just booked a 1-year around-the-world luxury cruise on the strength of your advice
    10. We haven't done the redo yet!
    11. A quick update from outside the bank. I'm positioned around 350 in the queue, and some people have got pitchforks. It should be an exciting day, with lot's of stories to tell the grandkids. I just hope they don't run out of cash! Best wishes to Lardy & Cyril, who will probably be watching reruns of the Teletubbies on TV.
    12. Some US banking stocks took a tumble. What's the next size up from a blip?
    13. We are witnessing history in the making, Biden just walked out of a press conference ignoring all economic questions
    14. Now is not the time for jokes!
    15. Charles Schwab trading halted.
    16. I thought you said Biden had this blip under control?
    17. I'm listening in on a conference call with global financial experts and none of them are as confident as you and Cyril!
    18. There seems to have been a number of coincidence theories surrounding the SVB collapse and I'm guessing that all roads lead to CBDC, so I hope the usual suspects enjoy Cyril's little BLIP
    19. I can't be bothered to set a special exam paper just for the Teletubbies!
    20. I refer you to Moody's, one of the Big 3 rating agencies.
    21. My name is Bond, Junk Bond. Lehman Brothers + Cyril Blip = Credit Suisse?
    22. Get back to me once you have received your new digital ID and CBDC.

Think we are up to date.

Think we are up to date.
    Poor Blippy, I think it's time for your afternoon nap.

Credit Suisse stock now $2, down from $80. Anybody think it's a good time to jump in? Blippy said it was only a blip, so it looks like easy money to me.

Credit Suisse stock now $2, down from $80. Anybody think it's a good time to jump in? Blippy said it was only a blip, so it looks like easy money to me.

Deutsche Bank joining the party?

Deutsche Bank joining the party?
    Do you think they are joining the party?

Do you think they are joining the party?
    Have you popped the champers?

Have you popped the champers?
    It's like watching a painful version of Chicken Run.

It's like watching a painful version of Chicken Run.
    So it's still only a blip in your house?

It has gone on a little longer and wider than I first predicted (see what I did there). However it has nothing to do with the WEF massaging the tumbrils.

Now for the 25th time for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?

It has gone on a little longer and wider than I first predicted (see what I did there). However it has nothing to do with the WEF massaging the tumbrils.

Now for the 25th time for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?
    Who cares as long as all my puts come good!

You can only conclude that you think looking more stupid by the post is a good look.

You can only conclude that you think looking more stupid by the post is a good look.
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em innit.

Is it more than a blip?

It's a simple yes or no question for you. I'm sure that you can manage it.

Anything other than answering "yes" or "no" will be an admission that you haven't got the cojones to put your diminishing reputation on the line.

I will await your nonsensical, diversion of a reply.

a put is an option to sell an asset. I don't think you know what a call or put is.

Another day, another Blip. First Republic Bank bailed out by other banks, and Credit Suisse bailed out by a central bank.

Is this going to end well, or do we go from bad to worse?

Another day, another Blip. First Republic Bank bailed out by other banks, and Credit Suisse bailed out by a central bank.

Is this going to end well, or do we go from bad to worse?
    Now for the 26th time for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?