+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Credit Suisse shares start at -60%

Mr Blippy strikes yet again!

BlipBlip.jpg

More Blip news.

Is the US financial system effectively insolvent? According to the FDIC, the banks are holding in excess of $600 Billion in unrealized gains (losses), so If a bank run were to take place there is a strong chance that everything would collapse.

UGIS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Just listened to the well known economist Danny Blanchflower on the BBC news.

He reckons there could be a bloodbath on the financial markets on Monday and Tuesday, followed by interest rate cuts by the various central banks.

Here we go again! (possibly)
    Well, Danny got it wrong so far, with no bloodbath and the Fed and B of E both raising rates.

He may still be right in the longer term though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Well, Danny got it wrong so far, with no bloodbath and the Fed and B of E both raising rates.

He may still be right in the longer term though.
    It's not over until the extra large sized person sings.

In 2016 the International Monetary Fund described Deutsche Bank as 'the world's most dangerous bank', and today its share price is being hammered lower.

Deutsche Bank Shares Plunge in Renewed Bout of Stress - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-vp#xj4y7vzkg

There's a financial crisis every weekend these days.

I don't foresee a banking collapse until bank runs occur, and that won't happen until corporate media instigate them by suggesting depositors' money isn't safe.

Yellen Calls Friday FSOC Meeting After Banking-Sector Turmoil - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uverify%20wall

Wales-Bales: If you missed what happened to Evergrande's stock yesterday.

I wonder how many of their shareholders have thrown themselves under buses of late. https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/egrnf

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    In 2016 the International Monetary Fund described Deutsche Bank as 'the world's most dangerous bank', and today its share price is being hammered lower.

Deutsche Bank Shares Plunge in Renewed Bout of Stress - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-vp#xj4y7vzkg
    JUST IN - Deutsche Bank shares fall more than 10% after a sudden spike in the cost of insuring against its default. pic.twitter.com/zlVQSnQalj
    — Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 24, 2023
    Blipity blip, where's Cyril? This is going to end up worse than the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop from hell combined!

Let's not forger Cyril's immortal words that spilled out of his brain on 12-03-23... "I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed."

The Great Silicon Bank Delusion has a nice ring to it

Wales-Bales: If you missed what happened to Evergrande's stock yesterday.

I wonder how many of their shareholders have thrown themselves under buses of late. https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/egrnf
    Ah, the Great Evergrande Delusion. We always get there eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ah, the Great Evergrande Delusion. We always get there eventually.
    Potentially about to default on $100 billion of debt.

My financial contact, who's rarely wrong, is predicting mayhem in money markets 'as never witnessed prior' will begin during the week immediately proceeding this year's Passover religious festival. To save anyone checking the dates, that's between April 14 to April 21.

A surprising source, the Kenyan president, is warning the US dollar shite show is about to hit the fan very soon.

The bad news for white majority countries, the top targets for a Great Reset destruction, is it's odds on the purchasing power of all of theirs (Australian, New Zealand and Canadian dollars along with the euro and British pound) will be crushed in tandem with that US dollar by those who run the show, the banksters.

My financial contact, who's rarely wrong, is predicting mayhem in money markets 'as never witnessed prior' will begin during the week immediately proceeding this year's Passover religious festival. To save anyone checking the dates, that's between April 14 to April 21.

A surprising source, the Kenyan president, is warning the US dollar shite show is about to hit the fan very soon.

The bad news for white majority countries, the top targets for a Great Reset destruction, is it's odds on the purchasing power of all of theirs (Australian, New Zealand and Canadian dollars along with the euro and British pound) will be crushed in tandem with that US dollar by those who run the show, the banksters.

 Kenyan President William Ruto recommends his citizens who hold US dollars to get rid of them.
    The market will change within a few weeks, he predicts. 樂類

pic.twitter.com/iQhmfde6c9
    — Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) March 26, 2023

US Bank Trouble Heralds The End Of Dollar Reserve System https://t.co/07n8H05yPD
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) March 26, 2023
    Absolute garbage. Cyril has assured me that the banking crisis was a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

Absolute garbage. Cyril has assured me that the banking crisis was a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.
    We had all better hope Cyril is finally proved correct about something otherwise we'll soon descend into an everyone for themselves society where former congenial neighbours suffering from hunger pangs will imagine others may have plenty in their grub cupboards.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That Kenyan bloke's cocksure manner suggests to me he knows what's afoot.

That Kenyan bloke's cocksure manner suggests to me he knows what's afoot.
    Can't go wrong with a Kenyan when it comes to global financial matters, Morg. I would go all in on this one!!!

April 14-21 it is then, unless those bloody magnetic poles get in the way!!

Blipity blip, where's Cyril? This is going to end up worse than the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop from hell combined!

Let's not forger Cyril's immortal words that spilled out of his brain on 12-03-23... "I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed."

The Great Silicon Bank Delusion has a nice ring to it
    I'm back from Croatia. So what is the point you are making?

More among what's been a sudden rash of the US dollar is in trouble messaging. Not from Kenya this time but two US TV networks who reference China's Xi comments when he met with Putin recently.

More among what's been a sudden rash of the US dollar is in trouble messaging. Not from Kenya this time but two US TV networks who reference China's Xi comments when he met with Putin recently.

If the US dollar's global supremacy erodes, America will face a reckoning like none before.
    Graph.jpg

Crikey, this unsourced model has the world population surging until 2050. I thought Deagel projections and excess deaths from vaccines were going to cull the herd long before that.

Perhaps you want to check with Morg before you post contradictory stuff like this. He might think you are a bit of a dullard otherwise.

Crikey, this unsourced model has the world population surging until 2050. I thought Deagel projections and excess deaths from vaccines were going to cull the herd long before that.

Perhaps you want to check with Morg before you post contradictory stuff like this. He might think you are a bit of a dullard otherwise.
    I thought you would like a little picture since you have so much trouble comprehending words.

I thought you would like a little picture since you have so much trouble comprehending words.
    That little picture comes from a 50 year old model. It is the "do nothing option". That is the worse case scenario if nothing is done around things like climate change etc. All the other models in the Meadows study have scenarios that produce more optimistic results because of collaborative global intervention.

I believe you are an advocate of the worse case "do nothing" option you so proudly posted. Still, a picture paints a thousand words, eh!

Please stop mentioning Deagel's 2025 population and economic forecasts. I do believe you and Bobsy Wilson are in an undeclared competition.

But as you have and for the benefit of those who have no idea what Deagel's numbers foretell, they anticipate a dramatic decline in the population numbers of NATO member countries and those of their closest political allies as well as those nations enduring financial and economic collapse to an astonishing degree, while non-Nato nations and their allies (notably Russia, China, India, Pakistan, etc,) either remain unchanged or prosper and their 2025 populations higher or similar to what they are now.

Of the 185 countries Deagel made forecasts for, the UK suffered the most with the greatest population percentage decline (down to 15 million citizens from today's 67 million and a 96% fall in GDP), while the USA was at number two with a 95% GDP drop and its population falling from circa 330 million in 2023 to 99 million by the time's 2025's out. Germany came in at number three.

Beneath is an extremely simple world infographic based on Deagel's stats that I venture to say with a little patient guidance you'll be able to explain to Lardy, your nephew and this forum's top dimwit.

tcP3vuNl.jpg

Please stop mentioning Deagel's 2025 population and economic forecasts. I do believe you and Bobsy Wilson are in an undeclared competition.

But as you have and for the benefit of those who have no idea what Deagel's numbers foretell, they anticipate a dramatic decline in the population numbers of NATO member countries and those of their closest political allies as well as those nations enduring financial and economic collapse to an astonishing degree, while non-Nato nations and their allies (notably Russia, China, India, Pakistan, etc,) either remain unchanged or prosper and their 2025 populations higher or similar to what they are now.

Of the 185 countries Deagel made forecasts for, the UK suffered the most with the greatest population percentage decline (down to 15 million citizens from today's 67 million and a 96% fall in GDP), while the USA was at number two with a 95% GDP drop and its population falling from circa 330 million in 2023 to 99 million by the time's 2025's out. Germany came in at number three.

Beneath is an extremely simple world infographic based on Deagel's stats that I venture to say with a little patient guidance you'll be able to explain to Lardy, your nephew and this forum's top dimwit.

tcP3vuNl.jpg
    Oh come on Morg! You may want us to stop mentioning Deagel but for some of us at least they are an endless source of mirth at man's ability to absorb and regurgitate stupidity. Forecasts that changed (I believe it has disappeared so far that even fantasists can't find it) every time a deadline neared. It's almost like that other site, you know the one where the magnetic poles will alter, sometime in the future until the future arrives and then it it another sometime in the future.

Most people duped by the people they believe in would have questioned their beliefs and sources. But not the gifted and talented class of CCMB, they just keep on giving!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5070312