+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales v Latvia tickets

Wales v Latvia tickets

Still not had the above delivered to the Cymru Tickets app. I did note that, while my mobile number is the same on the app and ticketing website (I've had the same number since the mid 90s), the fornat is different. On the app it's +44 and in the ticketing site it's 0. Surely that isn't a problem?

Anyone else who's not had their ticket have the same discrepancy? I've emailed the WFA now to check.

Re: Wales v Latvia tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Still not had the above delivered to the Cymru Tickets app. I did note that, while my mobile number is the same on the app and ticketing website (I've had the same number since the mid 90s), the fornat is different. On the app it's +44 and in the ticketing site it's 0. Surely that isn't a problem?

Anyone else who's not had their ticket have the same discrepancy? I've emailed the WFA now to check.
    Mine haven't been sent.

In fairness, experience tells me the FAW digital ticketing isn't strong on keeping to stated timescales.

I expect they show up this week?

It should have been easy enough to send out a clarifying e-mail to everyone saying there will be a slight delay rather than having people think their app isn't working though.

My receipt says that tickets will be loaded to the app no later than 48hours before the match.
    There's no need for any panic or for any emails from the faw to clarify the timings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    My receipt says that tickets will be loaded to the app no later than 48hours before the match.
    There's no need for any panic or for any emails from the faw to clarify the timings.
    On the 3rd I got an e-mail saying

All digital tickets you have purchased for the match will appear on the app within 7 days of this email being received. Your ticket's QR code will become active approx. 24-48 hours before the event.

That was 9 days ago. Given that the app is in use for the first time that is why people are getting quizzical.

The email says they will be available within 7 days. They weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    The email says they will be available within 7 days. They weren't.
    When I emailed faw tickets after 7 days got the automatic response below. Obviously taking them longer!!!

Latvia

Tickets for Cymru v Latvia are now on general sale.

To purchase your tickets, go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtick...vent/Index/420.

We are in the process of sending the digital tickets for this match. This will continue over the next few working days for those who have already recevied an email to say tickets are on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    When I emailed faw tickets after 7 days got the automatic response below. Obviously taking them longer!!!

Latvia

Tickets for Cymru v Latvia are now on general sale.

To purchase your tickets, go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtick...vent/Index/420.

We are in the process of sending the digital tickets for this match. This will continue over the next few working days for those who have already recevied an email to say tickets are on the way.
    Yes, I got that as well. The email goes on to say
    Tickets will be delivered to the lead booker and can be distributed to others in the group using the app's transfer function (please note, digital membership cards cannot be transferred between accounts).
    So we have do to some of the admin, you'd think with the technology they have they could manage to distribute the tickets.

Same here mate,mine haven’t come.

You can stick you fkn cymru up your ass.....I'm done with the international footie.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    On the 3rd I got an e-mail saying

All digital tickets you have purchased for the match will appear on the app within 7 days of this email being received. Your ticket's QR code will become active approx. 24-48 hours before the event.

That was 9 days ago. Given that the app is in use for the first time that is why people are getting quizzical.
    I didn't get an email on the 3rd. All I've had is my confirmation email on the date of purchase (22nd Feb) .

I didn't get an email on the 3rd. All I've had is my confirmation email on the date of purchase (22nd Feb) .
    Did you buy an individual ticket? Perhaps the mail only went to those that bought season tickets for the Euro Qualifiers.

Your Digital Tickets for Wales v Latvia

You can expect your tickets for Wales v Latvia to appear in the Cymru Tickets app in the next 7 days.

Please read the following important information relating to your tickets.

Download the Cymru Tickets App

If you haven't done so already, you will need to ensure the Cymru Tickets app is downloaded to your mobile device.

Supporters using an Apple device can download through the App Store.

Supporters using an Android device can download through Google Play.

Ensure Your Details Are Correct

In order to receive your tickets, the mobile number linked to your FAW ticketing account must be the same as the one used to create your account on the Cymru Tickets app.

The mobile number linked to you FAW Ticketing account is: xxxx. If no number is given or this is not the number you have used when setting up the Cymru Tickets app, please follow the below instructions to update your FAW Ticketing account by 9am on Monday 6th March.
    - Login to your FAW ticketing account HERE.

- Once you are logged in, click the account icon at the top right of the page and then 'VIEW ACCOUNT MENU'.
    - Under 'Account Management' select 'Account Details'.
    - Select the 'EDIT' button, then input the number you used when setting up the Cymru Tickets app in the 'Mobile Telephone' field.
    - Scroll down to the bottom of the page and 'SAVE'.

Your Tickets

All digital tickets you have purchased for the match will appear on the app within 7 days of this email being received.

Your ticket's QR code will become active approx. 24-48 hours before the event.

Important: Please do not attempt to screenshot your tickets. You may be denied entry to the stadium if a screenshot of your tickets has been taken.

To tranfer tickets, please use the app's transfer function. Internet access is required to transfer your tickets, so please ensure this is done before travelling to the stadium. The volume of people at the stadium may affect your phone's mobile data, preventing you from sending or receiving tickets.

Using the Cymru Tickets App

A guide to using the Cymru Tickets app can be found HERE.

Alternatively, you can check out the video guide.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did you buy an individual ticket? Perhaps the mail only went to those that bought season tickets for the Euro Qualifiers.
    Yes, maybe youre right. I only bought Latvia tickets.
    I tend not to stress about stuff like this, as it's out of my control and I'll only worry on the day if I still don't have my tickets.

Yes, maybe youre right. I only bought Latvia tickets.
    I tend not to stress about stuff like this, as it's out of my control and I'll only worry on the day if I still don't have my tickets.
    Normally I'm with you though waiting for the bluetooth app to activate in Qatar for the USA game when 5 mins away from the "turnstile" was a bit stressy. When I registered for the app I foolishly used a different e-mail address to the one I have my FAW ticketing accounts so thought it might be that, so oddly reassuring that it is a more general issue!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Yes, I got that as well. The email goes on to say

So we have do to some of the admin, you'd think with the technology they have they could manage to distribute the tickets.
    I got this from them just now
    I have checked your accounts and can confirm there is no reason as to why you will not receive your tickets.

We are still in the process of uploading the Latvia tickets to the app.

You will receive your ticket to the app no later than 48 hours before the match, however, it is likely to be much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I got this from them just now
    Just got exactly the same email in response to my query. Fair enough, but I have no idea why they told us they'd be issued within 7 days. Landed themselves with a load of unnecessary work. Still, so long as I get it I'm not too bothered.

My tickets arrived on the app this morning

Mine came today too