+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle

Newcastle

The new darlings of the premier league one nil up at half time against wolves and in fairness good value for it.

That said, should Wolves have been awarded a pelanty and their keeper Pope sent off having miscontrolled the ball then bringing down Jimenez?
    I think so and so did squeeky JC.
    From what the experts said they didn't even look at it.

What the hell VAR is for if not this type of challenge

I think the answer is pretty obvious.
    Wolves aren't big enough a club nor do they fit the current rhetoric and yet another example of how bent football has become, even more than it was.
    Just my opinion of course.

Re: Newcastle

Man City pen v Palace

Blatant over reaction to con the ref

It's pathetic

It's bad enough divisions within the same league playing by different rules but different rules for different teams within the same division

It's just plain wrong.

Has anyone read about the accusations against Barcelona re. Paying off referees in La Liga? Could be a massive thing.

1-1, better game than I was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Has anyone read about the accusations against Barcelona re. Paying off referees in La Liga? Could be a massive thing.
    Very little surprises me any more.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    1-1, better game than I was expecting.
    Yep. Game on.

Wolves have been living a charmed life, especially first half, but come put pumped.

More goals in this i reckon.

2-1, Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If the accusations are true, that could have Calciopoli sized ramifications. They'd surely have to be automatically relegated, with points docked to start what league they end up in and all domestic titles stripped, just as a beginning... Real Madrid must be licking their lips

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If the accusations are true, that could have Calciopoli sized ramifications. They'd surely have to be automatically relegated, with points docked to start what league they end up in and all domestic titles stripped, just as a beginning... Real Madrid must be licking their lips
    Trouble is Barca like Real and their discreet funding and odgy tax modeling and Man City will get away with it .

https://kluwertaxblog.com/2021/02/16...its-lights-on/

Those clubs with less political and financial clout wont in the good old people's sport ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Trouble is Barca like Real and their discreet funding and odgy tax modeling and Man City will get away with it .

https://kluwertaxblog.com/2021/02/16...its-lights-on/

Those clubs with less political and financial clout wont in the good old people's sport ..
    Shame that your politics aren't similar to your football views, there are plenty of workers out there without 'political and financial clout' yet you want to see them ****ed, if this was a societal thread then you'd be lauding businesses like Barca, Man city etc. You also attack footballers for their earnings, yet say shit about the billionaires ripping it up in the tax havens. You my friend absolutely hate the working classes, and you're from that background yourself, the state probably saved you. You're the worst kind of Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Shame that your politics aren't similar to your football views, there are plenty of workers out there without 'political and financial clout' yet you want to see them ****ed, if this was a societal thread then you'd be lauding businesses like Barca, Man city etc. You also attack footballers for their earnings, yet say shit about the billionaires ripping it up in the tax havens. You my friend absolutely hate the working classes, and you're from that background yourself, the state probably saved you. You're the worst kind of Tory.
    He’s probably got an invite to Rishi’s heated pool.