+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker from the Freelancers organistion IPSE perspective

Re: court transcript...

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I see your echo had been banned
    You could always try to respond to the observation that court proceedings ended way before Lineker's tweet so your "valued" opinion that "the reason his Tweeted about immigration ( which I agree with) was to prove to the HMRC that he was freelance. The tweet was all manufactured then IMHO and saved him £4.9m". I suppose?

I don't quite understand why Tito was banned. He seemed to have a bit of spunk but never went beyond the bounds of whatever the rules are today.

That said, the strange thing is with posters like Ronnie, pipster and yourself, they quickly reach an intellectual plateau and can never quite seem to break free from it. Why do you think that is ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You could always try to respond to the observation that court proceedings ended way before Lineker's tweet so your "valued" opinion that "the reason his Tweeted about immigration ( which I agree with) was to prove to the HMRC that he was freelance. The tweet was all manufactured then IMHO and saved him £4.9m". I suppose?

I don't quite understand why Tito was banned. He seemed to have a bit of spunk but never went beyond the bounds of whatever the rules are today.

That said, the strange thing is with posters like Ronnie, pipster and yourself, they quickly reach an intellectual plateau and can never quite seem to break free from it. Why do you think that is ?
    Intellectual plateau forgive me ,I thought this was a football message board, and I didn’t think an aptitude test was required when I last looked at the terms and conditions.

I can’t speak for others ( although you appear to profile me with them constantly) but after a very busy day in work this particular platform is way down on my intellectual priorities, that said if you wish to know what real life professional subscriptions I pay annually, then as always you’re welcome to ask via a PM.

Intellectual plateau forgive me ,I thought this was a football message board, and I didn’t think an aptitude test was required when I last looked at the terms and conditions.

I can’t speak for others ( although you appear to profile me with them constantly) but after a very busy day in work this particular platform is way down on my intellectual priorities, that said if you wish to know what real life professional subscriptions I pay annually, then as always you’re welcome to ask via a PM.
    Fair play for hiding your light under a bushel. I mean, most people when challenged on their intellect, (though heaven knows what aptitude has to do with it) would be only too proud to wave their cohones.

You just want to just share real life professional subscriptions you pay annually mano a mano by pm by way of sharing your intellect.

Your mate, pipster, seemed to want to share his life story with me when, out of the blue, he sent me a pm.

I would obviously, like I did with him want to share your greatest achievement with your real life professional subscriptions you pay annually with the Board, so why not cut out the middle man?

Fair play for hiding your light under a bushel. I mean, most people when challenged on their intellect, (though heaven knows what aptitude has to do with it) would be only too proud to wave their cohones.

You just want to just share real life professional subscriptions you pay annually mano a mano by pm by way of sharing your intellect.

Your mate, pipster, seemed to want to share his life story with me when, out of the blue, he sent me a pm.

I would obviously, like I did with him want to share your greatest achievement with your real life professional subscriptions you pay annually with the Board, so why not cut out the middle man?
    I’m clearly not bothered what your views are of me on anybody else for that matter, now, if you can contribute to the original discussion ( rather than being passive aggressive) that would be great.

I’m clearly not bothered what your views are of me on anybody else for that matter, now, if you can contribute to the original discussion ( rather than being passive aggressive) that would be great.
    No PM again I guess?

The last point I made was that your conclusion that the reason his Tweeted about immigration ( which you agreed with) was to prove to the HMRC that he was freelance. The tweet was all manufactured then IMHO and saved him £4.9m, was absolute bollocks because the court proceedings ended before he tweeted his views on asylum seekers.

Have you changed your mind about your opinion or if you can contribute to the original discussion ( rather than being passive aggressive) that would be great.

The tweet was after the Prem Hearing but he has been vocal on many things so (in my opinion) his outspoken views on numerous platforms of would have helped his case.

The tweet was after the Prem Hearing but he has been vocal on many things so (in my opinion) his outspoken views on numerous platforms of would have helped his case.
    On intellect, the prosecution, rests!

On intellect, the prosecution, rests!
    Great stuff , something to discuss with your kids over Sunday lunch ,they must be in awe of you.

Great stuff , something to discuss with your kids over Sunday lunch ,they must be in awe of you.
    No problem. I was more hooked into your wish to discuss the ramifications of the Lineker case though. Your understanding of legal process (in your opinion obvs) is that the tweet was after the Prem Hearing but he has been vocal on many things so his outspoken views on numerous platforms of would have helped his case. Is that right?

No problem. I was more hooked into your wish to discuss the ramifications of the Lineker case though. Your understanding of legal process (in your opinion obvs) is that the tweet was after the Prem Hearing but he has been vocal on many things so his outspoken views on numerous platforms of would have helped his case. Is that right?
    It may have , but until I get my hands on the case summary it’s pure conjecture. If you’re that concerned I think the Law Society has a messageboard you could join I’m sure you could add value, although beware there are some narcissistic plebs on there apparently.

A football message-board is just for general discussion between football fans , and I’m not sure why you continue to use this site when you’re far superior to the average casual “post on the phone” service user. Let me know how you get on.

It may have , but until I get my hands on the case summary it’s pure conjecture. If you’re that concerned I think the Law Society has a messageboard you could join I’m sure you could add value, although beware there are some narcissistic plebs on there apparently.

A football message-board is just for general discussion between football fans , and I’m not sure why you continue to use this site when you’re far superior to the average casual “post on the phone” service user. Let me know how you get on.
    I guess that's you and Pipster who are fixated by the case but have gone on record as wanting to see the court record before drawing a conclusion then. Do you know any others?

I guess that's you and Pipster who are fixated by the case but have gone on record as wanting to see the court record before drawing a conclusion then. Do you know any others?
    I am not sure what pipsters view is what don’t you ask him ?

I’m not fixated with the case at all ,I just jumped back on as you popped up mentioning my user name ( again) I should really put you back on ignore …..

You off to the game Saturday, by any chance ?

I am not sure what pipsters view is what don’t you ask him ?

I’m not fixated with the case at all ,I just jumped back on as you popped up mentioning my user name ( again) I should really put you back on ignore …..

You off to the game Saturday, by any chance ?
    I think your memory seems a bit wobbly as at 8.17 you chipped into pipster's post setting out clearly his view saying "So, the reason his Tweeted about immigration ( which I agree with) was to prove to the HMRC that he was freelance. The tweet was all manufactured then IMHO and saved him £4.9m."

Pip replied supportively. I made a reply to Lardy and the first I saw of you in this thread was you popping up using my username (again... did you put me on ignore and I never noticed...shit..have a better go!)

I think your memory seems a bit wobbly as at 8.17 you chipped into pipster's post setting out clearly his view saying "So, the reason his Tweeted about immigration ( which I agree with) was to prove to the HMRC that he was freelance. The tweet was all manufactured then IMHO and saved him £4.9m."

Pip replied supportively. I made a reply to Lardy and the first I saw of you in this thread was you popping up using my username (again... did you put me on ignore and I never noticed...shit..have a better go!)
    You’re overthinking again …. Clearly, Pipster agrees with me . I think you try to discredit posters by suggesting they have multiple user names and it’s quite funny seeing you getting all worked up about it.

You’re overthinking again …. Clearly, Pipster agrees with me . I think you try to discredit posters by suggesting they have multiple user names and it’s quite funny seeing you getting all worked up about it.
    I thought you agreed with pipster rather than the other way around. Easy to get lost in the fog I suppose.

I thought you agreed with pipster rather than the other way around. Easy to get lost in the fog I suppose.
    Stop overthinking and stop getting worked up , it’s not helping is it

Stop overthinking and stop getting worked up , it’s not helping is it
    Think you are getting confused with thinking, overthinking and the inability to think in the first place.

Oh forgot

Think you are getting confused with thinking, overthinking and the inability to think in the first place.

Oh forgot
    Meow …..

Anyway off to bed up at 5 for work

Meow …..

Anyway off to bed up at 5 for work
    thank feck for that, The idea that you and/or pip would be sending me late night unsolicited pms about their life or miscellaneous topics was making me a bit edgy!

thank feck for that, The idea that you and/or pip would be sending me late night unsolicited pms about their life or miscellaneous topics was making me a bit edgy!
    Blimey - do you have a day job or any sort of responsibilities ?

Not exactly sure or care what your issues are, but you sound like Sludge after he's stopped taking his meds. Where's the mute button ?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Blimey - do you have a day job or any sort of responsibilities ?

Not exactly sure or care what your issues are, but you sound like Sludge after he's stopped taking his meds. Where's the mute button ?
    You and TWGL1 and the tell, eh. Have you guessed what it is yet ?

You and TWGL1 and the tell, eh. Have you guessed what it is yet ?
    Ha ha it’s so funny seeing you getting wound up over the most trivial matters on a message board. Watch you don’t overheat it might affect your medication.

Ha ha it’s so funny seeing you getting wound up over the most trivial matters on a message board. Watch you don’t overheat it might affect your medication.
    If only pip had stayed online to see how funny you thought you were

If only pip had stayed online to see how funny you thought you were
    Keep taking them skip

Re: Gary Lineker from the Freelancers organistion IPSE perspective

So can anyone estimate what tax he is paying on that £1.35m BBC contract then? As an employee it would be 45% on nearly all of it. Can we guess how much people save by doing it in this (entirely legal) way?