+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just two days to go before the magnetic poles shift.

Just two days to go before the magnetic poles shift.

According to Organ Maudlin's 'scientist'.

Another chumping is about to happen to our paranoid and extremely gullible tin-foiler.

Re: Just two days to go before the magnetic poles shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    According to Organ Maudlin's 'scientist'.

Another chumping is about to happen to our paranoid and extremely gullible tin-foiler.
    Let's assume he's correct, so what?

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    It will be the end of pole dancing?

well the thing is - we don't know

the magnetic field is extremely important for life on earth as it protects us from a huge amount of radiation from the sun, so big changes in the field COULD have massive consequences on earth.

however, we know some of the times it has changed previously, and they don't seem to be associated with any mass extinctions.
    We also don't really know how quickly it shifts, it could take up to tens of thousands of years, or happen relatively quickly in a few decades.
    and we have absolutely no idea when it will happen, other than Organ Morgan's link, who says it is going to happen on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

the magnetic field is extremely important for life on earth as it protects us from a huge amount of radiation from the sun, so big changes in the field COULD have massive consequences on earth.

however, we know some of the times it has changed previously, and they don't seem to be associated with any mass extinctions.
    We also don't really know how quickly it shifts, it could take up to tens of thousands of years, or happen relatively quickly in a few decades.
    and we have absolutely no idea when it will happen, other than Organ Morgan's link, who says it is going to happen on Thursday.
    We do know that it won't be happening in 36 hours time.

Happy pole swapping eve everyone

we have observed magnetic shifts on iron rich planetoids and there was no noticeable difference on the surface. The earth should be fine, there is no reason why the VAB should be impacted for any significant period of time. We'd most likely see telecoms affected for a while, along with powerlines perhaps also being affected. Life that relies on the earth's magnetic fields for navigation and orientation may be temporarily impacted too.

we have observed magnetic shifts on iron rich planetoids and there was no noticeable difference on the surface. The earth should be fine, there is no reason why the VAB should be impacted for any significant period of time. We'd most likely see telecoms affected for a while, along with powerlines perhaps also being affected. Life that relies on the earth's magnetic fields for navigation and orientation may be temporarily impacted too.
    It should be fine yes - as for telecoms / powerlines, I guess that all depends on how quickly any changes occur - there's aevery chance it could take thousands of years in which case there probably woulnd't be much effect on anything

It should be fine yes - as for telecoms / powerlines, I guess that all depends on how quickly any changes occur - there's aevery chance it could take thousands of years in which case there probably woulnd't be much effect on anything
    GPS pervades all of our lives and in so many ways.A polar shift would bugger us up big time.

GPS pervades all of our lives and in so many ways.A polar shift would bugger us up big time.
    again, it really depends on how quickly it happens, if it is a slow gradual process over thousands of years, probably not as much impact as if it happens over a few hours on thursday morning

again, it really depends on how quickly it happens, if it is a slow gradual process over thousands of years, probably not as much impact as if it happens over a few hours on thursday morning
    Of course. I was simply addressing the scenario as projected by Organ Maudlin. I think his brain needs a good de-gaussing.

Todays the day - I assume anyone reading this has safely retreated to their underground bunkers that have been constructed for the super rich

Todays the day - I assume anyone reading this has safely retreated to their underground bunkers that have been constructed for the super rich
    Hang on. I’ve not been keeping track. Are we in the bunkers because of mega earthquakes? Or nuclear war? Or the poles shifting? So much was meant to happen in March and I’m rubbish with dates.

Well I just popped out to buy some Euros and I'm hoping that the pilot on Monday can find his way to our destiantion without a compass or GPS.

Organ has been chumped big time yet again.

He will, as ever, ignore what should be embarrassment and come out fighting, spouting new Armageddon cataclysms in due course. Without getting too personal, it's easy to think that he's either a thoroughly deluded and gullible idiot or merely a wind-up merchant. I wouldn't be so ungentlemany as to express the former, of course.

Well I just popped out to buy some Euros and I'm hoping that the pilot on Monday can find his way to our destiantion without a compass or GPS.

He will, as ever, ignore what should be embarrassment and come out fighting, spouting new Armageddon cataclysms in due course. Without getting too personal, it's easy to think that he's either a thoroughly deluded and gullible idiot or merely a wind-up merchant. I wouldn't be so ungentlemany as to express the former, of course.

Well I just popped out to buy some Euros and I'm hoping that the pilot on Monday can find his way to our destination without a compass or GPS.

Typo fixed. I blame the magnetism shift.

Our scientist pal who gave an exact date of March 23, 2023, for the magnetic north pole to reach the 40 degrees mark has provided another update, which is embedded below.

He's been tracking the drift for over a decade and 4.5 years ago pinpointed March 2023. Later he showboated to predict the above date.

In this video he bemoans the loss of his main sponsor - who used to provide £500 per month in funding - who likely closed his wallet on March 24. He begs again for others to step up.

He says the drift has returned, after reversing for a while, and is 13.4 miles away from the 40 degrees, the closest it has ever been.

He resisted declaring a new date, preferring to say it's "very close."

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Our scientist pal who gave an exact date of March 23, 2023, for the magnetic north pole to reach the 40 degrees mark has provided another update, which is embedded below.

He's been tracking the drift for over a decade and 4.5 years ago pinpointed March 2023. Later he showboated to predict the above date.

In this video he bemoans the loss of his main sponsor - who used to provide £500 per month in funding - who likely closed his wallet on March 24. He begs again for others to step up.

He says the drift has returned, after reversing for a while, and is 13.4 miles away from the 40 degrees, the closest it has ever been.

Well he suckered you big time.

Well he suckered you big time.
    Perhaps. I didn't fall for Dr Hilary's Covid spiel on GMTV though, unlike some I could mention.

Here's a French MP who also took the bait while his better informed colleagues didn't. Over in the US all members of Congress and their staff were exempted while they used every trick to get other Americans to submit.

Perhaps. I didn't fall for Dr Hilary's Covid spiel on GMTV though, unlike some I could mention.

Here's a French MP who also took the bait while his better informed colleagues didn't. Over in the US all members of Congress and their staff were exempted while they used every trick to get other Americans to submit.

What are the issues with the Johnson vaccine, Morg? It's not an mRNA vaccine and previously you have applauded the wisdom of countries that went down different routes.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What are the issues with the Johnson vaccine, Morg? It's not an mRNA vaccine and previously you have applauded the wisdom of countries that went down different routes.
    It's not an mRNA shot. Who told you that, the BBC?

According to the UK's MHRA's yellow card reporting, the supposedly non-mRNA AstraZeneca jab has killed more Britons (1,314) than the combined total of the two declared mRNA ones have.

From what I've gauged from independent labs who have examined vials deployed worldwide, they have detected graphene oxide in all of them, including Russia's Sputnik and China's Sino something or other.

Some say that is the self-assembling nanotechnology which is responsible for the Covid needled emitting a bluetooth address. That was too far-fetched for me to believe for a long time until I finally got an app to work on my phone after discovering I had to get into its developer settings and tick the show unknown MAC addresses option.

More on that on another day.

As I've answered two queries of yours in the last 15 minutes, I will expect the same courtesy is extended when I ask you some re Midazolam, probably this Sunday.

10 Celebs Who Don't Have A Cell Phone

- Stephen King is known for his stellar horror writing, however, in 2006 it seems as if his work ultimately scared him from using a cellphone. After writing his novel, Cell, which had people turning into zombies through a signal broadcast, King added in a tidbit of info at the start of the book, claiming that he doesn't use a cellphone. -

More: - https://www.thethings.com/celebs-who...-a-cell-phone/

A mysterious cell phone signal causes apocalyptic chaos in the trailer for CELL [HD]:-

what an absolute con man. I only hope the individual who had been suckered into giving him £500 a month had more money than sense and wasn't some vulnerable person who couldn't really afford it.

What does he mean by the 40 degrees mark? surely not 40 deg north latitude? that runs through southern spain, greece, turkey, california etc - I think we would notice if the magnetic pole was 13.4 miles from there.

In actual fact the magnetic pole is currently closer to the true north pole than at almost any time in recorded history

what an absolute con man. I only hope the individual who had been suckered into giving him £500 a month had more money than sense and wasn't some vulnerable person who couldn't really afford it.

What does he mean by the 40 degrees mark? surely not 40 deg north latitude? that runs through southern spain, greece, turkey, california etc - I think we would notice if the magnetic pole was 13.4 miles from there.

In actual fact the magnetic pole is currently closer to the true north pole than at almost any time in recorded history
    Don't confuse Organ with facts. They get in the way of the lunatic theories he so needs to believe in.

It's not an mRNA shot. Who told you that, the BBC?

According to the UK's MHRA's yellow card reporting, the supposedly non-mRNA AstraZeneca jab has killed more Britons (1,314) than the combined total of the two declared mRNA ones have.

From what I've gauged from independent labs who have examined vials deployed worldwide, they have detected graphene oxide in all of them, including Russia's Sputnik and China's Sino something or other.

Some say that is the self-assembling nanotechnology which is responsible for the Covid needled emitting a bluetooth address. That was too far-fetched for me to believe for a long time until I finally got an app to work on my phone after discovering I had to get into its developer settings and tick the show unknown MAC addresses option.

More on that on another day.

As I've answered two queries of yours in the last 15 minutes, I will expect the same courtesy is extended when I ask you some re Midazolam, probably this Sunday.
    not addressed to me i know, but personally i CANNOT WAIT to hear about the self assembling nanobots that give you a bluetooth address.