+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just two days to go before the magnetic poles shift.

Re: Just two days to go before the magnetic poles shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here's another video you might be interested in. It's from early 2022 when La Quinta Columna researchers first discovered what was in the Pfizer shot. Since then they and others have determined the same graphene oxide, nanotech, etc, are in every shot including the Russian and Chinese ones.

In this he concentrates on one component which he believes is responsible for emitting the Bluetooth MAC address. He really gets his hair off. You might want to lower the volume. Beneath the video is a transcript of what he says as the subtitles are fast.

Microtechnology in Pfizer's vaccine - https://www.orwell.city/2022/01/microtechnology.html
    so they saw some very small things with almost rectangular shapes and decided that they are "probably a router"

it just looks like some kind of crystalized material to me

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    so they saw some very small things with almost rectangular shapes and decided that they are "probably a router"

it just looks like some kind of crystalized material to me
    Crikey, you are utterly determined to remain in complete denial, aren't you?

Even when two of the main players in Schwab and Harari stated publicly, evidenced by two videos on this very page which were directed at you, when the former said how they intend to change what it is to be human and the latter boasting of how it was done to most of the world's population. Harari had the gall to claim we will look back at these years as the time "when we agreed to be surveilled all the time."

I detailed in other messages here how easy it is to check whether people emit a Bluetooth address by using a compatible smartphone and Bluetooth finder app. With your expressed interest in Bluetooth technology I'm surprised you haven't given it a whirl to satisfy your curiosity.

Or you don't care to because then you will know for certain you've been kidding yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    So were these recently deceased people killed from the vaccines? Or is it one vaccine that kills people, then a different one that administers the nano Bluetooth bots? But then why would they put these bots in people they were killing? And why would they kill people with vaccines if they’re planning to kill people with Bluetooth and emergency alert frequency waves? And if these Bluetooth bots can be transmitted easily from activities like kissing and sex, why not just put them in the water supply? Or food chains? Or make it airborne?

So the current theory you’re going with is:

The WEF create a fake pandemic which doesn’t actually exist.

To convince people it actually does exist they kill off loads of people through medical malpractice.

They then use a vaccine to either kill people or insert Bluetooth nano bots into the population.

Emergency alerts and 5G frequency waves will be used to kill off most of the planet.

Seems like just starting a real pandemic would’ve been the easy solution imo.
    Ken Dodd seems to have overlooked this post.

Crikey, you are utterly determined to remain in complete denial, aren't you?

Even when two of the main players in Schwab and Harari stated publicly, evidenced by two videos on this very page which were directed at you, when the former said how they intend to change what it is to be human and the latter boasting of how it was done to most of the world's population. Harari had the gall to claim we will look back at these years as the time "when we agreed to be surveilled all the time."

I detailed in other messages here how easy it is to check whether people emit a Bluetooth address by using a compatible smartphone and Bluetooth finder app. With your expressed interest in Bluetooth technology I'm surprised you haven't given it a whirl to satisfy your curiosity.

Or you don't care to because then you will know for certain you've been kidding yourself.
    I don't think it's me that's in denial here.

you stated that one video showed nano machines self assembling after the 10 minutes mark and I watched it and there was nothing of the sort, did you even watch it yourself?

then the second link just has totally unsupported claims that very small rectangular shapes seen under a microscope are electronic components or "a nano router".
    total nonsense, these shapes look a lot like salt crystals of various types

as for whether humans emit Bluetooth signals I don't need to dowbi an app to test that, as previously mentioned I've worked on a Bluetooth project for a year or more and some of the testing has involved identifying any signals that can be detected, spoiler alert - none came from humans

Our scientist pal who gave an exact date of March 23, 2023, for the magnetic north pole to reach the 40 degrees mark has provided another update, which is embedded below.

He's been tracking the drift for over a decade and 4.5 years ago pinpointed March 2023. Later he showboated to predict the above date.

In this video he bemoans the loss of his main sponsor - who used to provide £500 per month in funding - who likely closed his wallet on March 24. He begs again for others to step up.

He says the drift has returned, after reversing for a while, and is 13.4 miles away from the 40 degrees, the closest it has ever been.

He resisted declaring a new date, preferring to say it's "very close."

is there a new date for this? I want to make sure I don't miss it.
    ordering some lamb to be delivered on the weekend and I won't bother if there's going to be an apocalypse in the mean time