+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackpool away now on sale

Blackpool away now on sale

What can stop this match? Sand on the pitch. Let's hope for a good turnout for this relegation battle.

Re: Blackpool away now on sale

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    What can stop this match? Sand on the pitch. Let's hope for a good turnout for this relegation battle.
    We take loads up there when nothings happening

I imagine they will give us 2000 which I am sure we will sell

This is selling very well. Few tickets left available online atm. I'd presume the final block that hasn't been shown as available online has travel club bookings etc in there.

Understand Blackpool have started selling tickets to home fans for the other side of the stand, so presumably no chance of an increased allocation either.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    This is selling very well. Few tickets left available online atm. I'd presume the final block that hasn't been shown as available online has travel club bookings etc in there.

Understand Blackpool have started selling tickets to home fans for the other side of the stand, so presumably no chance of an increased allocation either.
    Coventry had 3,700 there on Saturday and similar allocations have been given to Burnley , Middlesbrough and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Coventry had 3,700 there on Saturday and similar allocations have been given to Burnley , Middlesbrough and a few others.
    They don't usually house home fans in the other side of the stand, however are for our game.