+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What does Hodgson's re-appointment at Palace tell us about the state of football in the Premiership?

Re: What does Hodgson's re-appointment at Palace tell us about the state of football in the Premiership?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Meanwhile in the real football world working class clubs like Bury struggle whilst the fat cats wallow in filthy cash

Manchester United about to be sold for a Disgraceful amount of money

God bless the Premier League , its only 60 quid a ticket
    You are like that bloke I see around Risca who rides his bike with the big signs on his back blabbering some Christian shit.

Re: What does Hodgson's re-appointment at Palace tell us about the state of football in the Premiership?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Not convinced.
    You sure you haven't cut and pasted this?
    You have to copy them paste.

If you cut you lose the copy. You then can't paste.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You are like that bloke I see around Risca who rides his bike with the big signs on his back blabbering some Christian shit.
    The only thing I have on my back is a sign saying Black Sabbath Destroy Everything

It's a fecking big sign 🤘

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The only thing I have on my back is a sign saying Black Sabbath Destroy Everything

It's a fecking big sign 🤘
    I've seen him cycling up the bypass, 70mph on some parts on that dual carriageway and off he goes on his pedal bike shouting the same old shit he's shouted since 1933 when he was old enough to pedal a bike by himself.

I've seen him cycling up the bypass, 70mph on some parts on that dual carriageway and off he goes on his pedal bike shouting the same old shit he's shouted since 1933 when he was old enough to pedal a bike by himself.
    Fair play to him, 70mph on a push bike

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Must have god on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    As funny as that one liner was, it's not funny driving past him on a Sunday afternoon. Blokes a danger. Pedaling slow as **** AND has them signs on his back

You have to copy them paste.

If you cut you lose the copy. You then can't paste.
    You can cut and paste if you are editing. The highlighted text you 'cut' is automatically copied as well as being cut (deleted) so you can still paste it. You can also copy and paste when editing with the copied text staying in place.

If you are copying from a website for example you can only copy and paste as you can't cut out data you don't have permission to edit

I've done cycling time trials on that bypass - those were extremely dangerous at the roundabouts, but it was a fast course.
    I used to stay just out of the red using a heart rate monitor, 'cept one race on that bypass, my monitor went haywire and I thought I was having a heart attack.....until I saw I was passing under some electricity pylons.

Just thought I'd put that out there......

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    You can cut and paste if you are editing. The highlighted text you 'cut' is automatically copied as well as being cut (deleted) so you can still paste it. You can also copy and paste when editing with the copied text staying in place.

If you are copying from a website for example you can only copy and paste as you can't cut out data you don't have permission to edit
    Absolutely.
    And that post by TLG about the seventeen games and goals by Palace was so weird (that run included a FA Cup tie but exluded three friendlies) that it had to be a cut/paste job.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Never works on my bloody phone mike

Never works on my bloody phone mike
    I can't post photos anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I can't post photos anymore.
    Try describing yourself to us instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Try describing yourself to us instead.
    Tall , attractive , Amazonian

He seems to have had the desired effect so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    So the appointment of a 75-y-o steeped in a tradition of drilling defences and negative defensive football is the way to get the upper hand in modern football?
    This has aged well.

Him and Warnock seem to be doing just fine in these type of situations.