+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Important than Cake IMHO.

Re: More Important than Cake IMHO.

Dorcus aside with what appears to be tepid support, our resident Teletubbies Munchkins have given this thread a swerve.

None so much as bleated an audible protest when 20mph urban speed limits were introduced.

Here's a group photo of CCMB's most diehard Labour loving, Drakeford and Gethin worshipping Red Brigade members after hearing of the latest proposed Climate Change emergency pretext wheeze to price them and their vehicles off the roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dorcus aside with what appears to be tepid support, our resident Teletubbies Munchkins have given this thread a swerve.

None so much as bleated an audible protest when 20mph urban speed limits were introduced.

Here's a group photo of CCMB's most diehard Labour loving, Drakeford and Gethin worshipping Red Brigade members after hearing of the latest proposed Climate Change emergency pretext wheeze to price them and their vehicles off the roads.

“Given this thread a swerve”? You’re shameless

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ic-poles-shift

Being selfish, I’ve no problem with the proposals- I barely drive on Welsh motorways these days.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    “Given this thread a swerve”? You’re shameless

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ic-poles-shift

Being selfish, I’ve no problem with the proposals- I barely drive on Welsh motorways these days.
    Bobsy, it's otherwise known as salami slicing, gradualism, incrementalism, etc, which is all headed towards net zero energy.

I'd rattle on some more but I've provided enough links previously to what the stated aims of the UN's Agenda 2030 and The Great Reset's aims are.

Bobsy, it's otherwise known as salami slicing, gradualism, incrementalism, etc, which is all headed towards net zero energy.

I'd rattle on some more but I've provided enough links previously to what the stated aims of the UN's Agenda 2030 and The Great Reset's aims are.
    I was thinking more in terms of the first part of my message.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was thinking more in terms of the first part of my message.
    I'm in a grumpy mood today. It's the same story every year in late March when I open a Council Tax demand letter.

It would have been £3,700 but for a 25% discount thanks to 'er indoors fecking off.

I'm in a grumpy mood today. It's the same story every year in late March when I open a Council Tax demand letter.

It would have been £3,700 but for a 25% discount thanks to 'er indoors fecking off.
    You didn't predict her going?