+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tito & Cyril

Re: Tito & Cyril

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't think it was the hot weather that you stated was the cause.
    You don’t think the record breaking summer that hit 40+ degrees caused any increase in deaths? And the hottest days having the highest number of deaths is just a coincidence?

Interesting. What do you suppose caused the increased deaths in the summer then?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    You don’t think the record breaking summer that hit 40+ degrees caused any increase in deaths? And the hottest days having the highest number of deaths is just a coincidence?

Interesting. What do you suppose caused the increased deaths in the summer then?
    Apologies for sticking my hooter in, but one of Dr John Campbell's recent youtube videos, embedded below, may throw some light on excess excess deaths in the EU for the first 9 months of 2022.

Virtually all of the thousands of comments beneath it have no difficulty identifying what the cause of extra mortalities were, and none that I found thought it was a summer heatwave.

For some of their flavour, here's the first two comments found there:-

@wendygarfagnana4681
    5 days ago

I Followed you from the start during this absolute fiasco. As a uk nurse, i was truly terrified at the start of the pandemic, followed guidelines, signed up to help in the 'vaccination programme' and recieved my first 2 jabs, much like yourself. The slowly dawning realisation that with good intentions i may have harmed others is truly shocking and distressing to me. We have all been decieved, knowingly by the WHO and our medical, political and scientific community. It still continues....horrific.

@alliswell-ei4fw
    3 days ago

My boss, the healthiest man I've ever known, 56, took several flights of stairs daily and ran marathons just got diagnosed with ALS and died a few weeks ago. It's heart breaking. He was a devoted palliative care nurse manager and I can't help but wonder if there is a correlation. Our patient population has crawled closer and closer to the point that 50s and 60s is becoming the average age for our patients to pass.

My father also developed Peripheral Artery Disease within a few weeks of the shots and is just now learning how to function and walk (60 years old).

There are many more people in their 50s and 60s that have had life threatening diagnoses (young nurses having heart attacks, cancers the size of tumors after dose 4 etc).

I feel like I'm the only person that can see this as abnormal so these videos give me hope.

Vaccination v excess deaths, correlation study - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyo2UNQcdpQ

If it was the hot weather, I would have expected the numbers to drop as the weather cooled.

Re: Are you suggesting they are the same bloke / woman ?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    This effing keyboard is doing my head in - how does 'not back on' become 'on back'
    I knew the OP can't do irony but, phew, I used to think you were one of his technicolour dreamcoat schizophrenic aliases but now you have told us you have a predictive text phone and he said he ditched his, how silly do I look?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If it was the hot weather, I would have expected the numbers to drop as the weather cooled.
    The ONS keep a track of the weekly number of deaths and the information freely available to read. Feel free to look at the numbers yourself if you think I'm using them in a misleading way.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...dandwales/2022

Heatwaves.jpg

The bars in red are the weeks in which the 3 heatwaves occurred in June, July and August. There's a pretty solid correlation that the hottest weeks had the highest deaths with less deaths happening in the cooler weather.

As a side note. The very low deaths for the week ending 02/09 is, I'm assuming, down to the bank holiday on 29/08. The first week of June also had an anomalous low number of deaths of just over 6000. That week of course coinciding with the bank holidays for Lizzie's big shindig.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    dear oh dear, please provide a link
    Morgan has you lot on strings

Smart (adj)
    : having or showing a high degree of mental ability :

People probably don’t use that word around you often, hence your lack of understanding of the term.
    Don't be a bully Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don't be a bully Kev.
    Stop following me around

Stop following me around
    Good one.