+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 3 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Nothing to do with Keith Stroud that we lost....
    I agree, no one to blame but ourselves. The one pretty consistent aspect of the team this season has been our defending, yet were all over the shop at the back today - all three goals were gifts, Kipre was suckered into giving away that free kick at the end.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 3 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Looks like the replay against Rotherham and home against Huddersfield will define where we are next season...
    Not forgetting Blackpool away on Friday.

No fun to lose to them but one chance all second half against a team in lower mid-table is more concerning. Injury to Ng brought on the extra minutes but it took over a minute to sort out the free-kick.

not really.....they are down....

Nothing to do with Keith Stroud that we lost....
    Yes you're absolutely right. I'm just gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I assume you mean the officials
    yes and giving away a free kick ...all they needed to was keep the fecking ball.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The much better side won and that’s the worst Swansea team to have played us since they started dominating the fixture in 2019.
    I agree, no one to blame but ourselves. The one pretty consistent aspect of the team this season has been our defending, yet were all over the shop at the back today - all three goals were gifts, Kipre was suckered into giving away that free kick at the end.
    No surprises here from you, always the pragmatist.

No doubt the Bee and the friendless gunslinger bloke will be along in a minute boosting your opinion.

Jacks in disguise (well not City "fans").

Oh but Ruben did so well when he came on. FFS.

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it hundreds of times, Ojo should be nowhere near the team sheet,F uck ing waste of space

No doubt the Bee and the friendless gunslinger bloke will be along in a minute boosting your opinion.

Jacks in disguise (well not City "fans").

I presume youve had a few. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I presume youve had a few. 🤣
    Oh yes 👍

Jacks in disguise.

I’ll praise the team when they deserve it (e.g at Rotherham), but I’ve never been one for keeping the, blind, faith. What have I said in those two posts that is wrong? If you think we deserved anything out of that game, you’re deluded.

First time since 2010 we've scored two against them and we still lose.....and Bob...I did think we deserved a point....

The much better side won and that’s the worst Swansea team to have played us since they started dominating the fixture in 2019.
    We don't have a single player in our squad who looks as comfortable on the ball as their weakest player. The game is so difficult for us compared to Swansea - even an average Swansea.

Got what we deserved really. Didn't think but for the final 15 minutes of the first half we competed well or got near them.

At 2-2 you have to see the game out. We went back to passive and they were the only ones looking to win.

First time since 2010 we've scored two against them and we still lose.....and Bob...I did think we deserved a point....
    Why? We had one decent effort in the first half which their dodgy keeper helped us out with and scored from our only worthwhile attack of the second half - the jacks, who i didn’t think were up to much, controlled the game in the second half. To draw from two goals down would have been an achievement, but we couldn’t manage that and, in truth, we were hanging after we made it 2-2.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    We don't have a single player in our squad who looks as comfortable on the ball as their weakest player. The game is so difficult for us compared to Swansea - even an average Swansea.
    Nonsense

Why? We had one decent effort in the first half which their dodgy keeper helped us out with and scored from our only worthwhile attack of the second half - the jacks, who i didn’t think were up to much, controlled the game in the second half. To draw from two goals down would have been an achievement, but we couldn’t manage that and, in truth, we were hanging after we made it 2-2.
    ah...we can argue ad infinitum....

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it hundreds of times, Ojo should be nowhere near the team sheet,F uck ing waste of space
    I was thinking of you today as I watched Ojo amble around the field. I've been prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt in the past, as he does on occasion, show what he's capable of. Not any more.

Today was my first game for a while and I can't remember such a more ineffective, ponderous or slow front line (Philogene apart) as I have done for years.
    Allsopp is pretty useless aswell.

We were absolutely shite today

No guts at all in that team

Gutless bottle job kunts. Second best all over the pitch. Wankers.

Gave them too much respect which may well have been due to our lack of depth.
    We looked threatening even with a depleted side and our best player (Robbi) out injured.

A decent defensive performance, and I include the MF in that, we would have nullified their ""amazing" offence.

Ralls slotting in at the back was a huge handicap tho I'm sure he did his best.

Lacking in quality but I don't think in heart and unlucky to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I beg to disagree.

Like it or not we have bigger fish to fry.

I beg to disagree.

Like it or not we have bigger fish to fry.
    A side that is staying up grabs that point

We have been shit all season and whilst we have improved recently its back into quicksand again

It's simply not good enough and I think the fans are going to desert this club if we go down

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Philogene included?
    Deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

The usual shite against them….why does Bamba make them feel so welcome? Why start so slow? Why not go 3-5-2 like we did so well v the wurzels?