+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Maybe too early to ask but who are the nominations for our player of the season?

Maybe too early to ask but who are the nominations for our player of the season?

For me it’s a struggle with so many players in and out.
    I guess Kipre and O’Dowda would figure.

Re: Maybe too early to ask but who are the nominations for our player of the season?

We could also have a manager of the season award

Re: Maybe too early to ask but who are the nominations for our player of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    They'd need to whittle it down a bit, create a shortlist.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    End of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    End of thread.
    Agreed. Had it not have been for his injury Collins might also have been in the reckoning. KIpre would probably edge it and that would be two loanees in consecutive seasons that would get the award.

Seeing as our POTS, nearly always leaves after winning, please, please, please, let f uck ing Ojo win it

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post

Whoever gets the winner on saturday (For us)

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Both really good but it would have to be Kipre overall.

Philogene making a late gallop on the outside?

McGuinness gets the winner this weekend, gets our award to add to his Sheffield Wednesday one. ‘Ave that doube ya JBs.

If/whoever scores against the jacks.

Apart from that Kipre or O'Dowda.

Special mention also to the form of Sawyers and Philogene for their performances since Lamouchi joined.