+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reading to be deducted six points - CONFIRMED

Re: Reading to be deducted six points - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Excellent news. And with such great weather today too. I will enjoy a stroll in the sun with a smile on my face.
    Nice dog walking weather today. Great for a nice endorphin release!

Re: Reading to be deducted six points

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Yes, I agree. Pearcey has been saying similar about the silence on why they breached the EFL suspended points agreement. I am just referring to today's statement from Bowen which I thought was pretty good.
    yeah to be fair it is very detailed

Remember the good old days when teams were occasionally docked points for fielding ineligible players? Now they apparently get docked points for breaching business plans. What a division the Championship has become.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Remember the good old days when teams were occasionally docked points for fielding ineligible players? Now they apparently get docked points for breaching business plans. What a division the Championship has become.
    Been doing it for years to the Smaller clubs , Swindon and Luton come to mind

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Been doing it for years to the Smaller clubs , Swindon and Luton come to mind
    Luton had a huge deduction one year didn't they? I can remember playing as them on champ man back in the day

Goalkeeper isn't great, defence is suspect at times, midfield is poor and the attack is the worst in the club's entire history, but we have a solid business plan so we'll be fine.

Huddersfield v Reading last match of the season. I hope they have decent phone signals in Burnley. Chances are, that match could determine our future and, possibly, that of Huddersfield and Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Huddersfield v Reading last match of the season. I hope they have decent phone signals in Burnley. Chances are, that match could determine our future and, possibly, that of Huddersfield and Reading.
    Only been to Burnley once.

Shit hole.

Shit ground.

Got the train in on my own from Blackpool as I had a ticket, was in Blackpool for my mates birthday,none of them city fans.

Lasted til half time before walking out and getting back on the train to Blackpool. Absolutely hungover to hell and back, what a waste of half my day #ccfc

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'm hoping by that time it is a dead rubber and we won't need anything but there aren't many games left, we'd probably need to win a fair few before then and after all this is City, do we do simple?
    Do we do?

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Do we do?
    Do we do? We do not.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Be a shitter if they both need a draw to send us down

Stewards enquiry called for now

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Do we do? We do not.
    Somebody translate this into Latin and it could be the new club motto 😁

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Somebody translate this into Latin and it could be the new club motto 😁
    Facimus? Non possumus facere.
    Not very catchy, how about Welsh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Goalkeeper isn't great, defence is suspect at times, midfield is poor and the attack is the worst in the club's entire history, but we have a solid business plan so we'll be fine.

Top target, a few accountants and a tax lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Luton had a huge deduction one year didn't they? I can remember playing as them on champ man back in the day
    Deducted 30 points in 2008/09 they finished bottom and were relegated to the Conference, somewhat unsurprisingly

Bournemouth were also docked 17 points that season

Some of the rules in the business plan especially relating to agents should be the rules for all clubs to stop the parasites leaching as much money as they do from the game.