+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This weekends results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This weekends results

Of course if we beat them lot tomorrow (honestly I'd take a draw if offered now), it doesn't really matter what happens elsewhere. However, I am hoping Middlesboro stuff Huddersfield, Preston beat Blackpool and Hull beat Rotherham. The only game between some of the bottom sides is Wigan take on Qpr, which I would like to see either a Wigan win or a draw - keeping Qpr in the mix. It would also be nice of Blackburn could beat a very inconsistent Birmingham.

All if's and but's of course, but I get the impression this weekend could be the most significant weekend yet for us in our relegation survival battle.

Re: This weekends results

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Of course if we beat them lot tomorrow (honestly I'd take a draw if offered now), it doesn't really matter what happens elsewhere. However, I am hoping Middlesboro stuff Huddersfield, Preston beat Blackpool and Hull beat Rotherham. The only game between some of the bottom sides is Wigan take on Qpr, which I would like to see either a Wigan win or a draw - keeping Qpr in the mix. It would also be nice of Blackburn could beat a very inconsistent Birmingham.

All if's and but's of course, but I get the impression this weekend could be the most significant weekend yet for us in our relegation survival battle.
    Agreed.
    I worry most about Huddersfield. On the face of it a win for Boro, but if Warnock has got his mojo back anything could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Agreed.
    I worry most about Huddersfield. On the face of it a win for Boro, but if Warnock has got his mojo back anything could happen.
    After Middlesbrough they've got Watford and Blackburn. Hopefully they'll got very little or nothing from those 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    After Middlesbrough they've got Watford and Blackburn. Hopefully they'll got very little or nothing from those 3.

Wigan 1-0 up against QPR

Huddersfield losing to Middlesbrough and Reading losing to the Wurzels