+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock

Warnock

I've never been a fan of his on a personal basis but he should have been brought back.
    Clearly still has the Midas touch as Huddersfield look well capable of surviving drop.

Re: Warnock

I have no doubt he was our best chance of staying up. I also see why people didn’t want him back.

I'm sick and tired of this Warncock would have saved us bollox....no he wouldn't. It's very simple...it's easy.you need to put your money where your mouth is and then you can maybe make some progress

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I'm sick and tired of this Warncock would have saved us bollox....no he wouldn't. It's very simple...it's easy.you need to put your money where your mouth is and then you can maybe make some progress
    You can’t see why some people thought he might have been a good short term appointment?

A lot of anti warnock types on here gone very quiet

I hope he screws up and we stuff them but he's not drowning as many said he would

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A lot of anti warnock types on here gone very quiet

I hope he screws up and we stuff them but he's not drowning as many said he would
    To be honest mate, I knew this would happen. Warnock's side wins a game and loads are spanking the monkey over it. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    To be honest mate, I knew this would happen. Warnock's side wins a game and loads are spanking the monkey over it. FFS.
    I dislike him on a personal basis as much as you Eric, but he is turning Huddersfield around. What we would have given for a 4-2 win today after going behind. I am convinced they will be safe.

You are praying he messes up

Me too

Let's pray together

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I dislike him on a personal basis as much as you Eric, but he is turning Huddersfield around. What we would have given for a 4-2 win today after going behind. I am convinced they will be safe.
    He's won a couple of games. Would you say Lamouchi had turned things around after we'd won 2 on the bounce?

You are praying he messes up

Me too

Let's pray together
    I couldn't give a rat's arse. We'll beat them at the end of the month and they'll be down. I'm getting the vibe from some that they wouldn't mind Huddersfield sending us down if it means they can say "I told you so" about Colin.

I couldn't give a rat's arse. We'll beat them at the end of the month and they'll be down. I'm getting the vibe from some that they wouldn't mind Huddersfield sending us down if it means they can say "I told you so" about Colin.
    You want him to feck up

Please don't insult my intelligence suggesting anything otherwise

I do too

Today was classic Warnock, Huddersfield home against a boro team that ripped us one.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Today was classic Warnock, Huddersfield home against a boro team that ripped us one.
    His man management skills are second to none

I hope he screws up though

His man management skills are second to none

I hope he screws up though
    I think we might both stay up.

The moment Huddersfield appointed Warnock they were safe. He has his faults but it’s in situations like this that he excels.

Warnock has won 3 of his first 8 games as Huddersfield manager. Lamouchi won 3 of his first 8 games as City manager.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Warnock has won 3 of his first 8 games as Huddersfield manager. Lamouchi won 3 of his first 8 games as City manager.
    Aye, but because they beat Middlesbrough they're bound to stay up....

Aye, but because they beat Middlesbrough they're bound to stay up....
    They just beat 3rd place Boro and 5th place Millwall in consecutive games.

Of the 7 teams in the relegation battle, I’d be most optimistic in their position.

Outside the bottom 3, I think QPR are in the most danger of going down followed by Reading (if they get the point deduction that’s been looming).