+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back…..

Just got back…..

….and I’m not reading the whole match thread after watching that.

What struck me today is that any football team will struggle to win a match if they don’t have the ball. And for much of the game we just chased it around. In fairness our players kept going and somehow got themselves back into the game but ironically the JB’s utterly pathetic time wasting in the second half turned out to benefit them, but then again when I saw who the ref was, I knew that he’d play a part.

So yet another example going to prove what utter bottlers this club are and the other results didn’t help aside from Blackpool losing again (The Warnock naysayers are quiet tonight)

5 hours spent in the car were only made worthwhile by having lunch with my Mum. Which is all that matters really.

Re: Just got back…..

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

What struck me today is that any football team will struggle to win a match if they don’t have the ball. And for much of the game we just chased it around. In fairness our players kept going and somehow got themselves back into the game but ironically the JB’s utterly pathetic time wasting in the second half turned out to benefit them, but then again when I saw who the ref was, I knew that he’d play a part.

So yet another example going to prove what utter bottlers this club are and the other results didn’t help aside from Blackpool losing again (The Warnock naysayers are quiet tonight)

5 hours spent in the car were only made worthwhile by having lunch with my Mum. Which is all that matters really.
    Having lunch with your is irreplaceable.

We are bottlers

Sabri needs all the luck in the world and if we stay up he needs to ship out the dead wood and instill a fighting spirit throughout the club

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are bottlers

Sabri needs all the luck in the world and if we stay up he needs to ship out the dead wood and instill a fighting spirit throughout the club
    He's no Warnock, and that's a shame because this lot need a bit of backbone. I thought our chances of staying up were probably 50/50 a couple of weeks' ago, but apart from Blackpool we look the weakest by a mile. Relegation will be an absolute disaster for this club - we're barely league 1 material without our loan singings..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    He's no Warnock, and that's a shame because this lot need a bit of backbone. I thought our chances of staying up were probably 50/50 a couple of weeks' ago, but apart from Blackpool we look the weakest by a mile. Relegation will be an absolute disaster for this club - we're barely league 1 material without our loan singings..
    It's a shame he wasn't appointed a lot sooner

He's made mistakes but he's got a lot more to his management than warnock

It's worrying that after pulling themselves up by the bootstrap these players have reverted to type and we are back in the gutter

Shocking state of affairs really , they have blown it yet again on the big stage

wish I could have lunch with my Mum.

good point about their timewasting benefitting them in the end, but regardless, time with Mum trumps everything else.

🙂