+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Transgender women in German football

Re: Transgender women in German football

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    What was is this situation then ? Must be a hell of thing considering it forms the basis for denying thousands of people their rights.It's just the one situation as far as you are aware right ? Or have you gleaned any others from the online rags ?

Also, could this situation have happened with a regular cock'n'balls type , real man ? Did the fact this person was able to sneak under the guise of being a real woman give them the upperhand on their terror rampage ??
    the purported rights of thousands of people do not supersede the rights of millions. If it did we'd get rid of cars to save people being knocked down and killed.

silly argument.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I don't have social media and I don't read the news online the majority of the time. I don't have a TV service I use YouTube, Spotify and occasionally watch sport or might watch a film or series. But on the whole I try to keep it to a minimum.

As for the rest of your post, it's not worthy of a reply. I have posted what I have posted. This isn't going anywhere..

So you're not going to tell us what happened to your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    the purported rights of thousands of people do not supersede the rights of millions. If it did we'd get rid of cars to save people being knocked down and killed.

silly argument.
    Who are these millions ?? Are you assuming all women are against trans people using their bogs ? Big call.

So you're not going to tell us what happened to your friend.
    You are angling for this to carry on. I have said once that I've posted my opinion and it's not going anywhere.

Call me a liar to my face. I will gladly take you to the pub this person drinks in, we can have a glass of water and play pool while you tell me what a great whopping liar I am to my face. Either that or shut up and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I can't restate my position in its entirety in every post. I have said previously in this thread that there are some tricky issues which need to be resolved. Maintaining women's spaces without putting trans women in danger is obviously one. The position of women's organisations is that it shouldn't be resolved by them losing their own spaces. And that us my position too.

I have drive to Scotland now to visit my son so have a good day.
    That's the position of some, I'd even say a minority of feminists. A lot of feminist find that position goes entirely against the principles of feminism itself, which advocates for opportunity, freedom and all that.

I think you're projecting.

If it's tricky then you are essentially saying there is no easy solution and that it requires a process, discussion etc ....not an ultimatum, which is what you and Dembe and couple of others are saying.

The fact that we can't share these spaces, regardless of gender, is an inditement on our society. That's a much tougher fix but one everyone should be working towards, if not for the good of all people who are made to feel vulnerable, but to save pages and pages of dead-end debates on football forums around the globe.

You are angling for this to carry on. I have said once that I've posted my opinion and it's not going anywhere.

Call me a liar to my face. I will gladly take you to the pub this person drinks in, we can have a glass of water and play pool while you tell me what a great whopping liar I am to my face. Either that or shut up and go away.
    Ok. You have mentioned this story about half a dozen times on this thread alone as the basis for your opinion. Not me.

Who are these millions ?? Are you assuming all women are against trans people using their bogs ? Big call.
    I'd say quite a significant percentage of women are against trans women using toilets. Ergo millions.

Ok. You have mentioned this story about half a dozen times on this thread alone as the basis for your opinion. Not me.
    And you suggested I am lying.

I will happily show you I am not, you can come and call me a liar away from your little keyboard.

You also called me a ****, but backtracked on that and said it was a flippant remark.. now you are calling me a liar.

Come and call me a liar. I am free after 1.

And you suggested I am lying.

I will happily show you I am not, you can come and call me a liar away from your little keyboard.

You also called me a ****, but backtracked on that and said it was a flippant remark.. now you are calling me a liar.

Come and call me a liar. I am free after 1.
    Its looking a lot like Beddau

Its looking a lot like Beddau

I am not angry or suggesting violence though

Just sick of people writing bollocks because it's the internet. It's easy to show him I am not lying. Why would I back myself into a corner, and leave myself easily exposed as a liar? It's easy to show DW I am not lying..like he suggests I am.

He is happy playing silly games with his keyboard though.

I also think SB91 is someone like Wales bales. I don't know why I've wasted half a day discussing something with someone I don't believe to be what they say they are..too many WUMS about.

I am not angry or suggesting violence though

Just sick of people writing bollocks because it's the internet. It's easy to show him I am not lying. Why would I back myself into a corner, and leave myself easily exposed as a liar? It's easy to show DW I am not lying..like he suggests I am.

He is happy playing silly games with his keyboard though.

I also think SB91 is someone like Wales bales. I don't know why I've wasted half a day discussing something with someone I don't believe to be what they say they are..too many WUMS about.
    Maybe SB91 should be having a meltdown now......with you suggesting he is lying and whatnot.

I'm not calling you liar btw. But I don't know why you just don't share this info. If you must know, I suspect the story is mountain/mole hill. Don't doubt something happened. Just suspect you are being a bit hysterical.

I'd say quite a significant percentage of women are against trans women using toilets. Ergo millions.
    You got the stats ? Kind of key to yewer argument.

Maybe SB91 should be having a meltdown now......with you suggesting he is lying and whatnot.

I'm not calling you liar btw. But I don't know why you just don't share this info. If you must know, I suspect the story is mountain/mole hill. Don't doubt something happened. Just suspect you are being a bit hysterical.
    You can paint it however you chose, I'm not hysterical etc I am just pointing out there is a simple way to show you the truth. You can see it with your own eyes, and you have suggested I'm lying. Read your posts back.

If that's all, and your back down of your almighty high horse, we can get back on with our lives. Just be careful who you call what in future, because some of us are happy to prove you wrong.

riley dennis in australian womens football is interesting , he identifies as a lesbian, parently

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Are you aware that most trans women are in women’s prisons. The Scottish case was referring to someone who was very high risk. Even then though they were segregated and kept completely separate from any other cell mate. My personal belief is what ever gender you are you should be in the prison that matches your gender. If you are high risk such as this woman in Scotland you will be seperate in any case. There is no risk to others which ever prison you are in. same with cis women if you are high risk to other women because women also are rapist or are a high risk to other woman than they will be kept separate.
    Sorry, but point of order . There was risk to others in this case you talk about. Women were assaulted in prison by the individual. Bryson also had a history of rape and abusing women on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Sorry, but point of order . There was risk to others in this case you talk about. Women were assaulted in prison by the individual. Bryson also had a history of rape and abusing women on the outside.
    It's an obvious multi account.

Actually, should point out. I got my cases mixed up a bit. I was thinking of Karen White, in terms of the trans prisoner who commited an assault in a women's prison. Still think the idea of Bryson being no risk in a women's prison is moronic though.

SuperBluebirds91

Anyone who has sexually assaulted another person in prison should be kept separate in prison. Doesn’t matter who it is. Obviously there’s lots of people in prison for this reason - that’s why they are. Not sure what it has to do with being trans though. Being a piece of scum has no gender.

SuperBluebirds91

I personally know people who are trans and many who aren’t. I know people who are straight, gay, bi, lesbian and I know people who are from England, Wales and Scotland and all over the world.….I do know that these people are all amazing people hence why they are my friends and some do a lot of good out in the world…saving lives and helping other people. Time to focus on positives

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Anyone who has sexually assaulted another person in prison should be kept separate in prison. Doesn’t matter who it is. Obviously there’s lots of people in prison for this reason - that’s why they are. Not sure what it has to do with being trans though. Being a piece of scum has no gender.
    It has to do with trans because you brought it up. You brought it up while implying that it was perfectly safe. How are prisons meant to manage that then? To isolate every single sex offender they hold. It would be an impossible task

SuperBluebirds91

It has to do with trans because you brought it up. You brought it up while implying that it was perfectly safe. How are prisons meant to manage that then? To isolate every single sex offender they hold. It would be an impossible task
    I never ever implied it was perfectly safe - no inmate is safe amongst sex offenders.