+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trans rights, do you care?

Re: Trans rights, do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You've called me a 'conspiracy loon' but at no point have you tried to explain how I'm wrong.

I don't think saying that the daily mail serves the tories is earth shattering news.
    Did I really call you a conspiracy loon?

Or did I say "I thought only the right were full of conspiracy theories?"

You'll have to go back and read it over and double check,, I was watching a rerun of the UFC so wasn't fully concentrated....please find it.

"very left leaning on here and the bias seems to call our right wing as conspiracy loons.."

Also not calling you a loon here.

Please try again.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Did I really call you a conspiracy loon?

Or did I say "I thought only the right were full of conspiracy theories?"

You'll have to go back and read it over and double check,, I was watching a rerun of the UFC so wasn't fully concentrated....please find it.

"very left leaning on here and the bias seems to call our right wing as conspiracy loons.."

Also not calling you a loon here.

Please try again.
    You commented on my post saying what I said was a conspiracy theory. So for the third time, what exactly isn't true with what I said, if you cannot answer I will assume you're talking rubbish.

You commented on my post saying what I said was a conspiracy theory. So for the third time, what exactly isn't true with what I said, if you cannot answer I will assume you're talking rubbish.
    I made a general point, how the left label the right conspiracy loons. Where did I say I was arsed if you were right or not? I don't recall having an opinion on it I just made a sweeping statement...you've grabbed it by the horns and won't let it go. It's a bit weird.

You've even lied and put words in my mouth, but I'm not in the same manic state over it as you seem to be about what was right and wrong.

You lefties are nuts.

I made a general point, how the left label the right conspiracy loons. Where did I say I was arsed if you were right or not? I don't recall having an opinion on it I just made a sweeping statement...you've grabbed it by the horns and won't let it go. It's a bit weird.

You've even lied and put words in my mouth, but I'm not in the same manic state over it as you seem to be about what was right and wrong.

You lefties are nuts.
    If you refer to someone as a conspiracy loon then surely you disagree with them.

Just admit it, you were talking rubbish and can't back it up.

No . Much more worried how it effects woman's hard worn rights .

It is also concerning Labour don't know much about vaginas, if they going to rule over us ..

If you refer to someone as a conspiracy loon then surely you disagree with them.

Just admit it, you were talking rubbish and can't back it up.
    Leave it go, you passive aggressive twonk.

You jumped on my back, I just pointed out the left are quick to scream "conspiracy conspiracy" at the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    IMO it's the activists who cause trouble for the Trans movement, not many really care about how individuals go about their business, I worked with a guy in the 80's who considered himself to be a woman and essentially lived as a woman, no one gave a stuff in the male dominant engineering business I worked at. However, if there are as reported, very young children being subjected to this stuff at schools, then yes I would be a concerned parent. Education of this stuff is important and many youngsters would not get the education from embarrassed or possibly religious parents so the school does have a part to play, I don't know if its any different now but I left school at 16 and maybe the last year of school could introduce this using suitably trained teachers, You should not expect Mrs. Harris the music teacher to deliver a lesson of this sort.
    Wonderful reply and so right while others bitch and insult from thier keyboards .

Racism is the same , as Morgan Freeman once said about taking about racism just feeds the narrative.. and I think this negatively effects society ...

Ahhhh Doesn't take long for a footy forum to get it's knickers in a twist over something they mostly don't understand or comprehend.
    I know lot's of trans people and they generally don't give a shit about trends in politics and just want to be in a loving relationship and get on with their lives, without being the focus of some media garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Ahhhh Doesn't take long for a footy forum to get it's knickers in a twist over something they mostly don't understand or comprehend.
    I know lot's of trans people and they generally don't give a shit about trends in politics and just want to be in a loving relationship and get on with their lives, without being the focus of some media garbage.
    I don't think most posters are getting their knickers in a twist at all. The consensus seems to be that posters are happy to respect and accommodate trans people but with the proviso that no-one else, particularly females, consider themselves as being disadvantaged or unsafe.

Agree with both of the last posts.

Live and let live. The issue is when the rights of others are deemed to be impacted or when activists use extreme rhetoric or behaviours

So you can't tell me where I'm wrong. If you don't care, why have you been posting here?

Another day another article on transgender people on the dailymail, this time Caitlyn Jenner weighs in on Nike using a transgender model. Very important stuff.

Meanwhile the average temperature of the oceans reached their highest point in recorded history, this should be front page news and mentioned on every TV news programme. But silence.
    Are both not political issues of the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    IMO it's the activists who cause trouble for the Trans movement, not many really care about how individuals go about their business, I worked with a guy in the 80's who considered himself to be a woman and essentially lived as a woman, no one gave a stuff in the male dominant engineering business I worked at. However, if there are as reported, very young children being subjected to this stuff at schools, then yes I would be a concerned parent. Education of this stuff is important and many youngsters would not get the education from embarrassed or possibly religious parents so the school does have a part to play, I don't know if its any different now but I left school at 16 and maybe the last year of school could introduce this using suitably trained teachers, You should not expect Mrs. Harris the music teacher to deliver a lesson of this sort.
    unless Harris is their first name

Quote Originally Posted by 79blue View Post
    You are correct. This current anti trans crusade in the right wing press is very reminiscent of the anti gay propaganda over the last 40 years.

The anti gay propaganda has subsided over the last 2 decades as more and more people are no longer scared to come out as gay. In the 70’s and 80’s the gay community was mostly underground and most people did not knowingly know many gay people. Today most people have friends and family members who are openly gay and accept it as normal and don’t think twice about. They are no longer attacked in the press as the smears no longer work.

If the attitudes of days past was still prevalent today, the gay community would still be hounded by the gutter press today.

Today it is the trans community that is now the target of smears from the right wing press. The old tropes have been taken out of storage and are now aimed at them. In the past gay people were labelled as paedophiles and a threat to children, this no longer works on them but is now aimed at trans people. The press then find the worst examples of trans people and then presents them as the average trans person.

The trans community are just the most recent group to be othered by the right wing. Over the last decade or so almost every one in this country has been deemed to enemy of the people as a cover for the right wing inability to competently run the country. These include NHS workers, junior doctors, GP’s, the unemployed, the disabled, railway workers, firefighters, remainers, unelected judges, lawyers etc etc etc.

Their aim is to get people wound up about trivial matters so that they ignore what has become of this country.
    I disagree.

10 years ago people didn't care at all about the trans community. For the past few years we've been repeatedly force fed that gender and sex are two different things. To the vast majority they are not, and its time that those who believe they are accept that the majority do not share their ideals. If the difference of opinion can be accepted, then perhaps we can go back to not giving a toss about being told it most definitely has to be he/she/they.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    I disagree.

10 years ago people didn't care at all about the trans community. For the past few years we've been repeatedly force fed that gender and sex are two different things. To the vast majority they are not, and its time that those who believe they are accept that the majority do not share their ideals. If the difference of opinion can be accepted, then perhaps we can go back to not giving a toss about being told it most definitely has to be he/she/they.
    And who has force fed this?

Only 27 articles on transgender people by the dailymail this week, I think it was about 45 last week.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    I disagree.

Yes, agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yes, agree completely.
    Still here are you. Thought your keyboard was playing up..you've gone all quiet.

Still here are you. Thought your keyboard was playing up..you've gone all quiet.
    Think you are getting your Dorcus and your Doucus's in a twist.

Can see I've touched a nerve with you big time by asking you to explain what I said was wrong. But you still can't.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I did that before. It doesn't help that they are both mad transgender lefties.

Can see I've touched a nerve with you big time by asking you to explain what I said was wrong. But you still can't.
    It's funny, as I thought the exact opposite.

Like a dog with a bone, until I posted the last post you had no response to.

Rjk does the same.

It's a funny old world.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Blimey. I had no idea there were 2.

It's funny, as I thought the exact opposite.

Like a dog with a bone, until I posted the last post you had no response to.
    This makes zero sense.

Anyway, I'll say it again, you can't explain your comments further, you've made no attempt to back up what you're saying and you've started to throw your toys out the pram. I'll move on.

This makes zero sense.

Anyway, I'll say it again, you can't explain your comments further, you've made no attempt to back up what you're saying and you've started to throw your toys out the pram. I'll move on.
    This is Donald Trump level shit.

Ok mate, whatever makes you happy.

I think that trans activists could be accused of caring less about those with gender dysphoria than they do about post modernism.

If you have no compassion with those who are genuinely born in the wrong body, you are just horrible.

If you use gender dysphoria as a way to further a post modernist agenda or take advantage of as an individual you are just horrible.

Acceptance and support of genuine Trans people is basic human decency.

Pushing a decronstunialist narrative at the expense of people of people who have already suffered a massive amount in their lives is extremely cruel.

It's worth noting how many gay adolescents that may to be affected by this activism.

Ultimately, I admire the bravery and strength of character for those that genuinely take the steps to become what they have always known they have been.

bbc northern ireland actually managed to do an almost balanced piece on KJK's let women speak rally in belfast!! save your 'kkk more like' posts and note the ethnic diversity at her events.