+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: FT: BLACKPOOL 1 - 3 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BLACKPOOL v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's what he does Bob, i think that most people know that, he gets teams playing direct aggressive and hard working football. He may well keep Huddersfield up, but personally, i wouldn't want him near us, if he succeeded here then he'd get a contract extension. No point going over old ground, plenty been said about him, but i wouldn't want him near the club.
    Vincent Tan doesn't want Neil Warnock near the club either.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Vincent Tan doesn't want Neil Warnock near the club either.
    Yup, apparently so. He can do whatever he likes at Huddersfield, as long as we stay up i couldn't give a shit. As long as he has nothing to do with us again.

Brilliant 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Didn’t see the first half sadly, a poor second half but what a result. Huge win
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    The first half was excellent.
    So you watched the second half and us lose 1 nil.
    Any chance of staying the feck away for the next seven games 2b!

Readings point deduction and QPRs terrible form has really brought them into the mix.
    I dislike using the word 'massive' but today, especially after last week's shambles, that was a massive 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    So you watched the second half and us lose 1 nil.
    Any chance of staying the feck away for the next seven games 2b!
    Great. A truly idiotic post!

Thanks!

SuperBluebirds91

Re: FT: BLACKPOOL 1 - 3 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Three words Easy Easy Easy

That's what he does Bob, i think that most people know that, he gets teams playing direct aggressive and hard working football. He may well keep Huddersfield up, but personally, i wouldn't want him near us, if he succeeded here then he'd get a contract extension. No point going over old ground, plenty been said about him, but i wouldn't want him near the club.
    Agreed Dennis but….we need there to be 3 teams who are (unbelievably) even worse than us.

It was looking like Wigan, Blackpool and Huddersfield whereas now it looks like just Wigan and Blackpool.

So Colin is making a fight of it that we could do without.

Fingers crossed that we can keep up the performances like the first half today and other teams continue to be docked points or managed by Gareth Ainsworth….. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Three words Easy Easy Easy
    That’s strictly one word but repeated three times.

SuperBluebirds91

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    That’s strictly one word but repeated three times.
    😫

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    😫
    Hahaha only winding you up mate. I can’t resist being a twat at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It was essential we won this. It’s far from over but we’ve dragged a few others in.
    Your survival hopes were greatly helped by the inexplicable and ridiculous decision by Blackpool to give Mick McCarthy the job of keeping them up.
    It's in your hands now and realistically there's only one place left to avoid.

Great win. That’s why you start Wickham, ball sticks up top. Blackpool are garbage but we put them to the sword and we’ve struggled with that. There’s a joke about Mick getting us to play well in there, too. Word on Philogene, he is so talented. Good luck to him wherever he goes, he’s going to have a good career if he keeps improving.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Kaba took his goal well. He's the best we've got upfront and that includes Robinson. With Wickham it looks the strongest front two.
    Kaba and Wickham were a right handful in the first half, but Blackpool were so poor - that’s not to do us down, we put a side we were well on top of away in under forty minutes and we’ve not done that too often, if at all, in ninety minutes this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Great win. That’s why you start Wickham, ball sticks up top. Blackpool are garbage but we put them to the sword and we’ve struggled with that. There’s a joke about Mick getting us to play well in there, too. Word on Philogene, he is so talented. Good luck to him wherever he goes, he’s going to have a good career if he keeps improving.
    Absolutely agree with you about Philogene! He has an abundance of natural ability and the work ethic to go with it.
    He keeps this up, he has a great career in the game!
    Just like Sheffield Wednesday brought about the development of McGuinness, we have definitely helped Aston Villa.

Surely Mogadon Mick, or Mickosaurus, will be sacked before Blackpool's next game.

They were flattered by that scoreline.

Cardiff City manager Sabri Lamouchi told BBC Sport Wales: "I'm really happy, it's a massive result to come here in our situation and to win in this way.

"In the second half we didn't control the game. If I'm honest I am so happy for the massive result but about the performance - not so happy.

"But in our situation, as I said to the players, it is three points and now we need to think about Monday against Sunderland."

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Surely Mogadon Mick, or Mickosaurus, will be sacked before Blackpool's next game.

Mogadon Mick

😂

He’s a quick fixer, that’s it….he doesn’t do well when given any real money to move onward

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Cardiff City manager Sabri Lamouchi told BBC Sport Wales: "I'm really happy, it's a massive result to come here in our situation and to win in this way.

"In the second half we didn't control the game. If I'm honest I am so happy for the massive result but about the performance - not so happy.

"But in our situation, as I said to the players, it is three points and now we need to think about Monday against Sunderland."
    "If I'm honest I am so happy for the massive result but about the performance - not so happy."

He's referring to the first 15 minutes of the game, and the second half generally... ladies & gentlemen, I finally give you a manager!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Blackpool fans fancy getting Charlie Adam in to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Mogadon Mick

��
    As well as Mickasaurus, his sidekick was referred to as Terry Dactyl on their messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    As well as Mickasaurus, his sidekick was referred to as Terry Dactyl on their messageboard
    I'd laugh at that sober - after a chest full... I'd probably spit my beer out in laughter!

Well if we defend like tonight you've got more than a chance on Monday!