+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: FT: BLACKPOOL 1 - 3 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BLACKPOOL v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    O'Dowda and Etete unlikely to feature according to Lamouchi. Ng might be ok. Robinson probably out for the season.
    Let's hope Wickham has a bit more in his lungs this weekend then, if he starts as a pair or comes on for Kaba.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Let's hope Wickham has a bit more in his lungs this weekend then, if he starts as a pair or comes on for Kaba.
    Preferably, just fresh seaside air in Wickham's lungs. He might be useful for the last 10 minutes but not a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Preferably, just fresh seaside air in Wickham's lungs. He might be useful for the last 10 minutes but not a starter.
    I agree.

Not sure I'm liking the noises coming from Lamouchi along the lines of just another game and only 3 points.

It is one of the only winnable games we have left with the squad we have. We should leave it all out there tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Not sure I'm liking the noises coming from Lamouchi along the lines of just another game and only 3 points.

It is one of the only winnable games we have left with the squad we have. We should leave it all out there tomorrow.
    Let's hope what he's saying behind closed doors is very different as I agree this is a match where Cardiff City should be going all out for a win.

Quote Originally Posted by ROKERITE View Post
    Let's hope what he's saying behind closed doors is very different as I agree this is a match where Cardiff City should be going all out for a win.
    Let's hope so.

He probably doesn't want to heap extra pressure on the players.
    I'm sure he's letting them know the significance of the game.

Interesting username you have. A Mackem supporting the City?

I thought this game would be available to watch on CCFC TV but unfortunately not. I can’t understand why as it’s not 3 on a Saturday and there are quite a few games on the red button.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Interesting username you have. A Mackem supporting the City?
    I've backed you to win at Blackpool so I'm supporting City tomorrow.

I've backed you to win at Blackpool so I'm supporting City tomorrow.
    Backing us to win on Monday, too?

Not sure how I'm going to able to cope tomorrow. Lose and we're in deep shit.
    Blackpool will be well up for this and we've got half a team missing.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Backing us to win on Monday, too?
    No though I doubt I'll be backing us either. Our record this season is better away than it is at home so it's unlikely you'll complete the double over us. But I'd predict a good Sunderland performance tomorrow and convincing win over Hull will conversely make it less likely we'll leave Wales with all three points on Monday.

No though I doubt I'll be backing us either. Our record this season is better away than it is at home so it's unlikely you'll complete the double over us. But I'd predict a good Sunderland performance tomorrow and convincing win over Hull will conversely make it less likely we'll leave Wales with all three points on Monday.
    I'm still mentally scarred after your late equaliser to make it 2:2 all those years ago. Can't argue with the hospitality shown by your fans when we played up there...cheap beer and good conversation. You'll be bringing plenty to the CCS on Monday. A big club, despite what NUFC sing! We need the points though.

Match Facts:

• Blackpool have won just two of their last 16 league games against Cardiff City (D6 L8) and are winless in their last four (D2 L2).
    • Following a 2-0 away win last season, Cardiff are looking to win consecutive league visits to Blackpool for the first time.
    • 12 goals have been scored in Blackpool's last two league games at Bloomfield Road, beating QPR 6-1 before losing 4-1 to Coventry; it's just one fewer than the Seasiders' previous eight games there (13 goals - 5F 8A).
    • Cardiff have lost five of their last six away league games (W1), while the Bluebirds have failed to score in more away games in the Championship in 2022-23 than any other side (12).
    • Since Mick McCarthy's first game in charge of Blackpool in February, only QPR have lost more games (8), conceded more goals (23) and won fewer points (4) than the Seasiders (7 games lost, 21 goals conceded, 9 points won).

ROKERITE, registered June 2012 while City had long since been confirmed as a Championship side for 2012/13 and Sunderland had finished 13th in the Premier League.

Yet more more multi-username bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    ROKERITE, registered June 2012 while City had long since been confirmed as a Championship side for 2012/13 and Sunderland had finished 13th in the Premier League.

Good work Gunman

There are more out there who are currently posting daily...

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    J'adore

https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I

It's not your multi is it?

Throwing people off the scent with the old double bluff.

Latest betting on Bet 365

Blackpool 17/10
    Draw 11/5
    City 7/4

Blackpool slightly favourites

Latest betting on Bet 365

Blackpool 17/10
    Draw 11/5
    City 7/4

Blackpool slightly favourites
    Super Bluebirds 91 is more his style I reckon.

West brom 1 up at Rotherham.

Get in.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Super Bluebirds 91 is more his style I reckon.
    Eh?