+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets for next season, where are they?

Season Tickets for next season, where are they?

When do they go on sale usually?

Surely it would make some business sense to get them on sale ASAP?

A loss on Friday and League 1 is looking all the more likely.
    Surely it is better marketing the season tickets as potentially value Championship season tickets as opposed to arguably overpriced League 1 season tickets?

Re: Season Tickets for next season, where are they?

Just checked and it seems they went on sale on 22nd April last season but we weren't in such immediate danger of being in the drop zone this late in the season.

Surely this situation has occurred to the club and the impact it can potentially have on prices of season tickets.

It said they were ‘Coming Soon’ on the big screen at the game on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    It said they were ‘Coming Soon’ on the big screen at the game on Saturday.
    Watch this space.

Looks like we may be looking at an increase in price if we stay up.(given the cost of living crisis, one is probably overdue), but could they do that on the back of a relegation and, possibly, the lowest number of goals we’ve ever scored in a season?

I've noticed a few clubs already have those available for those renewing and keeping their seats.
    Wouldn't surprise me if the club are wanting to increase prices a little for all, but finding the right words in any press release isn't the easiest thing to do these days.

Probably waiting to see what league we’ll be playing in.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Looks like we may be looking at an increase in price if we stay up.(given the cost of living crisis, one is probably overdue), but could they do that on the back of a relegation and, possibly, the lowest number of goals we’ve ever scored in a season?
    I'd argue that given the cost of living crisis, it's really the wrong time for any increase.
    Given the level of shit being served up and with no transfers in the summer on the horizon, they'd be hard pushed to justify an increase.

Appreciate the prices are reasonable and have stayed lower in recent seasons but to pay more what's currently on offer while families are hard pressed for cash is a big ask imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I've noticed a few clubs already have those available for those renewing and keeping their seats.
    Wouldn't surprise me if the club are wanting to increase prices a little for all, but finding the right words in any press release isn't the easiest thing to do these days.
    A press release is a surprise these days from the club.

Will the ticket office be open to accept cash for said season tickets?

They should be paying us

If there had been 90 plus 8 minutes on Saturday they’d be out by now.

SuperBluebirds91

I guess the club may wait a little longer to see which division we will be in next season. League 1 and surely the prices would be abit cheaper. In order to attract a crowd they would need to put the prices down abit. Which division - We may of course not know until the final day of the season