+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This one going the way you thought, Morg?
    You evidently don't wish to discuss any of the details included in the film linked in the opening post.

I wonder why you're so intent about distracting.

Actually, I suspect what's depicted is far too happy-clappy and the camps won't have any living accommodation. Those forced to move under gunpoint will go straight into a meat grinder to appear the other end as Soylent Green, a delicious and nutritious alternative pork product produced and packaged by Schwab Foods Inc.

You probably missed it with all that whinging noise, Morg. How are you planning to change your life as a result of that 24 minute work-out?

I am perfectly happy having a good time with my family, oblivious of your perceived threats. You wake up to your feed and spend most of the day shitting yourself incase the poles have moved as some Guru with an iPhone in Oklahoma said so.

You probably missed it with all that whinging noise, Morg. How are you planning to change your life as a result of that 24 minute work-out?

I am perfectly happy having a good time with my family, oblivious of your perceived threats. You wake up to your feed and spend most of the day shitting yourself incase the poles have moved as some Guru with an iPhone in Oklahoma said so.
    I saw your first query. I didn't respond because your derailing tactics have become tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I saw your first query. I didn't respond because your derailing tactics have become tedious.
    It was a serious question, Morg. You post enough, the world is going to ratshit stuff to at least honour us with what you are doing different to the rest of us Telletubies because you are right and we are wrong?

It was a serious question, Morg. You post enough, the world is going to ratshit stuff to at least honour us with what you are doing different to the rest of us Telletubies because you are right and we are wrong?
    You already know what I have done and am doing different to most. I continue to spread awareness. The film this thread is about is to draw attention to WEF's Great Reset and UN Agenda 2030. Regulars at this forum would have an idea, casual visitors may not.

Previously, I did different to most by not complying with any of the ****shit CV19 restrictions. I never wore a mask anywhere, nor did I follow arrows on shop floors or stood on my doorstep clapping like a submissive retard. You also know about swerving needles.

You meanwhile have spent a voluminous amount of time here supporting the hoax and have also had the brass neck to defend Pfizer, a truly despicable outfit.

You already know what I have done and am doing different to most. I continue to spread awareness. The film this thread is about is to draw attention to WEF's Great Reset and UN Agenda 2030. Regulars at this forum would have an idea, casual visitors may not.

Previously, I did different to most by not complying with any of the ****shit CV19 restrictions. I never wore a mask anywhere, nor did I follow arrows on shop floors or stood on my doorstep clapping like a submissive retard. You also know about swerving needles.

You meanwhile have spent a voluminous amount of time here supporting the hoax and have also had the brass neck to defend Pfizer, a truly despicable outfit.
    Why spread awareness though? Surely if you see that the world is collapsing and in a few years all those remaining people who haven't clotshotted or strictly'd themselves into a coma are fighting over a diet of crispy fried crickets, why let anyone else in on the magic dust?

He used the same tactics with the Russia collusion fairy tale and Hunter's laptop, and once he realises that he got everything horribly wrong he's quickly moves onto completely new topic, without any acknowledgement that he had been fooling everybody all along. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He used the same tactics with the Russia collusion fairy tale and Hunter's laptop, and once he realises that he got everything horribly wrong he's quickly moves onto completely new topic, without any acknowledgement that he had been fooling everybody all along. Rinse and repeat.
    I'm talking about your fixation on certain people, it's just weird.