+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Embedded below is a 24-minute animated film that imagines what life will be like when The Great Reset is implemented.

The main character is forced to relocate with one bag of belongings to an isolation camp (for his safety and security) somewhere in the US after a state of emergency is declared. The emergency is a virus outbreak and an ever increasing number of reported cases and deaths. It's not clear whether it's a different fake virus or the Covid-19 yarn resurrected.

He lives alone in a small space absent of any furniture other than a bed where his every move is monitored by a CCTV camera inside it and some kind of tracker device attached to his wrist. He has no TV but does have what looks like a mobile phone and iPad. Through those he receives his social credit messages and constant Climate Change fighting propaganda. No entertainment is accessible on them. He learns all cows worldwide had been culled and a vast rain forest had been destroyed to be replaced with millions of solar panels.

He has been at the camp for 'several years' because of constant new variants of the virus circulating outside his camp. He's really living inside an undeclared prison cell. His one escape from the monotony is to stand on his balcony to wave to a friend who lives across the street.

Those streets are patrolled by armoured vehicles. His food rations (consisting of creepy crawlies and fake meat) are delivered by drones. They can communicate with and taser the disobedient. He has a very low social credit score and his free government income is wholly consumed with paying for his rent, grub, etc.

He's offered an opportunity to boost his credit score by volunteering to be injected with a new drug. If he does he's told he'd be able to move to a better camp with improved food. He declines. He sees a doctor enter his pal's accommodation block.

Soon we see drones removing a body bag from where he once waved from. That bag is unceremoniously dumped into the back of a removal truck.

Our hero then cracks by using the bog brush handle to smash his CCTV camera, remove the tracker from his wrist and to down the drone that has been dispatched to either taser or kill him.

Re: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Twenty minutes saved in anyone's money!

6/10. It’s no Tarantino that’s for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    6/10. It’s no Tarantino that’s for sure
    I thought it was excellent. The main character felt something was afoot having read Schwab's Great Reset book which was published in the middle of 2020. Either baldy was a very fast typist or he had prior knowledge of the CV19 caper.

That character put aside his doubts to continue being immersed in gawping at his particular favourite screen to play video games.

Way, way too late he realised his complacency had resulted in a prison life sentence, and only years later did he rebel when his mate was duped into volunteering for a death shot.

I believe the creator made that film as a warning to viewers that they either wake up fast by refusing to comply with any new virus-related restrictions or what's portrayed in that film will become their reality.

The problem is as we discovered from early 2020 is the great majority will tolerate endless impositions upon their liberties for as long as they can continue to have a quiet life while satisfying their addiction to watching mostly unimportant and puerile junk on screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I thought it was excellent. The main character felt something was afoot having read Schwab's Great Reset book which was published in the middle of 2020. Either baldy was a very fast typist or he had prior knowledge of the CV19 caper.

That character put aside his doubts to continue being immersed in gawping at his particular favourite screen to play video games.

Way, way too late he realised his complacency had resulted in a prison life sentence, and only years later did he rebel when his mate was duped into volunteering for a death shot.

I believe the creator made that film as a warning to viewers that they either wake up fast by refusing to comply with any new virus-related restrictions or what's portrayed in that film will become their reality.

The problem is as we discovered from early 2020 is the great majority will tolerate endless impositions upon their liberties for as long as they can continue to have a quiet life while satisfying their addiction to watching mostly unimportant and puerile junk on screens.
    How are you planning to change your life as a result of that 24 minute work-out, Morg?

I have no idea what the details of the US' state of emergency laws look like that enabled the film's main character to lawfully removed from his home but Britain's has the potential to become as dystopian as it gets.

Blair's government passed the the Civil Contingencies Act 2004. https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/contents

What does it entail?

'The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 (CCA), which provides for ministers to take emergency powers in general, is intended to be used in the event of a “catastrophic emergency”, when the government needs to bring in powers rapidly.'

It provides the framework to legally allow whatever politicians deign should be confiscated from the citizenry and force them to move to literally anywhere. (How about an isolation/quarantine camp?!)

Found under (3) of that Act's Emergency Powers (here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/part/2):-

(b)provide for or enable the requisition or confiscation of property (with or without compensation);
    (c)provide for or enable the destruction of property, animal life or plant life (with or without compensation);
    (d)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, movement to or from a specified place;
    (e)require, or enable the requirement of, movement to or from a specified place;

I have no idea what the details of the US' state of emergency laws look like that enabled the film's main character to lawfully removed from his home but Britain's has the potential to become as dystopian as it gets.

Blair's government passed the the Civil Contingencies Act 2004. https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/contents

What does it entail?

'The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 (CCA), which provides for ministers to take emergency powers in general, is intended to be used in the event of a “catastrophic emergency”, when the government needs to bring in powers rapidly.'

It provides the framework to legally allow whatever politicians deign should be confiscated from the citizenry and force them to move to literally anywhere. (How about an isolation/quarantine camp?!)

Found under (3) of that Act's Emergency Powers (here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/part/2):-

(b)provide for or enable the requisition or confiscation of property (with or without compensation);
    (c)provide for or enable the destruction of property, animal life or plant life (with or without compensation);
    (d)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, movement to or from a specified place;
    (e)require, or enable the requirement of, movement to or from a specified place;

what date is this emergency call off the government we are supposed to be getting here in the uk ?

conspiracy theorists having a field day with this one !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    what date is this emergency call off the government we are supposed to be getting here in the uk ?

Yeah, some of them revolve around what this film clip shows.

This one going the way you thought, Morg?

Similar theme, different film. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This one going the way you thought, Morg?
    You evidently don't wish to discuss any of the details included in the film linked in the opening post.

I wonder why you're so intent about distracting.

Actually, I suspect what's depicted is far too happy-clappy and the camps won't have any living accommodation. Those forced to move under gunpoint will go straight into a meat grinder to appear the other end as Soylent Green, a delicious and nutritious alternative pork product produced and packaged by Schwab Foods Inc.

You probably missed it with all that whinging noise, Morg. How are you planning to change your life as a result of that 24 minute work-out?

I am perfectly happy having a good time with my family, oblivious of your perceived threats. You wake up to your feed and spend most of the day shitting yourself incase the poles have moved as some Guru with an iPhone in Oklahoma said so.

Similar theme, different film. Ouch!

If we were 40 years in the past, you’d be using E.T as proof the government had caught a little green spaceman.

You probably missed it with all that whinging noise, Morg. How are you planning to change your life as a result of that 24 minute work-out?

I am perfectly happy having a good time with my family, oblivious of your perceived threats. You wake up to your feed and spend most of the day shitting yourself incase the poles have moved as some Guru with an iPhone in Oklahoma said so.
    I saw your first query. I didn't respond because your derailing tactics have become tedious.

I saw your first query. I didn't respond because your derailing tactics have become tedious.
    It was a serious question, Morg. You post enough, the world is going to ratshit stuff to at least honour us with what you are doing different to the rest of us Telletubies because you are right and we are wrong?

It was a serious question, Morg. You post enough, the world is going to ratshit stuff to at least honour us with what you are doing different to the rest of us Telletubies because you are right and we are wrong?
    You already know what I have done and am doing different to most. I continue to spread awareness. The film this thread is about is to draw attention to WEF's Great Reset and UN Agenda 2030. Regulars at this forum would have an idea, casual visitors may not.

Previously, I did different to most by not complying with any of the ****shit CV19 restrictions. I never wore a mask anywhere, nor did I follow arrows on shop floors or stood on my doorstep clapping like a submissive retard. You also know about swerving needles.

You meanwhile have spent a voluminous amount of time here supporting the hoax and have also had the brass neck to defend Pfizer, a truly despicable outfit.

so morgs whats the next stage of the game ?

obviously the first thing they had to do was get rid of trump at all costs ,covid , the 15 minute city ,net zero , CBDC etc .there are people rising up against this WEF agenda across the world mainly Europe but when will the average person in the street or the masses realize it ?

think this will be the turning point or are we past the point of no return ? personally haven't got a clue how all this is going to pan out

You already know what I have done and am doing different to most. I continue to spread awareness. The film this thread is about is to draw attention to WEF's Great Reset and UN Agenda 2030. Regulars at this forum would have an idea, casual visitors may not.

Previously, I did different to most by not complying with any of the ****shit CV19 restrictions. I never wore a mask anywhere, nor did I follow arrows on shop floors or stood on my doorstep clapping like a submissive retard. You also know about swerving needles.

You meanwhile have spent a voluminous amount of time here supporting the hoax and have also had the brass neck to defend Pfizer, a truly despicable outfit.
    Why spread awareness though? Surely if you see that the world is collapsing and in a few years all those remaining people who haven't clotshotted or strictly'd themselves into a coma are fighting over a diet of crispy fried crickets, why let anyone else in on the magic dust?

obviously the first thing they had to do was get rid of trump at all costs ,covid , the 15 minute city ,net zero , CBDC etc .there are people rising up against this WEF agenda across the world mainly Europe but when will the average person in the street or the masses realize it ?

think this will be the turning point or are we past the point of no return ? personally haven't got a clue how all this is going to pan out
    Thank god you have Morg and WB to help you. Thoughts and prayers!

Thank god you have Morg and WB to help you. Thoughts and prayers!
    Anyone who has read the whole of this thread and has watched the video please reply “whole”

Anyone who was watched more than one minute please reply “more than”

The “Elite” trying to kill us reminds me of the murder of Rasputin as, if this board is to be believed, all sorts of weird and not so wonderful methods are used to try and finish us teletubbies off. We’ve all heard of the saying “belt and braces” meaning to make doubly sure of something, but it sounds like someone is wearing fifteen each of them in their attempts to finish us off.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The “Elite” trying to kill us reminds me of the murder of Rasputin as, if this board is to be believed, all sorts of weird and not so wonderful methods are used to try and finish us teletubbies off. We’ve all heard of the saying “belt and braces” meaning to make doubly sure of something, but it sounds like someone is wearing fifteen each of them in their attempts to finish us off.
    They could organise the genocide of most Britons before roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings hit dinner plates this afternoon if they wanted to simply by weaponising their 5G towers and those transmitters on lampposts and elsewhere to the correct frequency to ensure all those within range will be unable to breathe.

Which reminds me that I'll have to create a dedicated 5G thread one of these days.

I can tell you now those towers and transmitters that have plastered urban areas are definitely not to ensure yet faster internet speeds.

I had presumed, wrongly, the CV19 project would continue unabated for years to create a two tier society with QR coded Covid passports for the compliant to enable them to access all employment opportunities and public spaces while slowly but surely making life impossible to live for anyone who refused to be jabbed.

I don't see any reason why an identical scheme cannot be revived. The maker of that film certainly believes so.

I don't buy Trump was any hindrance; he has never wrote or uttered a negative word about CV19 vaccines and even awarded that dreadful gnome Fauci a medal.

President Trump Awards Presidential Commendations to Operation Warp Speed Team - https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...rp-speed-team/

Mention of Fauci, contrast what he said in the first video from 2017 with what he stated in the second video which was filmed very recently. In 2017 he was supremely confident a pandemic would emerge during Trump's four years in office, then he made out last week that pandemics are impossible to predict.