+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Re: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I saw your first query. I didn't respond because your derailing tactics have become tedious.
    He used the same tactics with the Russia collusion fairy tale and Hunter's laptop, and once he realises that he got everything horribly wrong he's quickly moves onto completely new topic, without any acknowledgement that he had been fooling everybody all along. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He used the same tactics with the Russia collusion fairy tale and Hunter's laptop, and once he realises that he got everything horribly wrong he's quickly moves onto completely new topic, without any acknowledgement that he had been fooling everybody all along. Rinse and repeat.
    I'm talking about your fixation on certain people, it's just weird.

Hoots of derision abound whenever the BBC claims to be independent. Musk-owned twitter has rightfully tagged it as the British state's propaganda tool.

Twitter: BBC objects to 'government funded media' label

The BBC is objecting to a new label describing it as "government funded media" on one of its main Twitter accounts.

The corporation says it is speaking to the social media company about the designation on the @BBC account to "resolve this issue as soon as possible".

In a statement, it said: "The BBC is, and always has been, independent. We are funded by the British public through the licence fee."

More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65226481

Organ, I had this down as Sludges forum, but since I've taken the time to read a few threads this weekend, I must admit I've got it completely wrong.

This is your stage.

Very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    They could organise the genocide of most Britons before roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings hit dinner plates this afternoon if they wanted to simply by weaponising their 5G towers and those transmitters on lampposts and elsewhere to the correct frequency to ensure all those within range will be unable to breathe.

Which reminds me that I'll have to create a dedicated 5G thread one of these days.

I can tell you now those towers and transmitters that have plastered urban areas are definitely not to ensure yet faster internet speeds.
    Looking forward to the 5g thread. Just to pre-empt you, as you're talking about frequency and range, 5G and Bluetooth operate on different frequencies and Bluetooth has a very small range, far less than the tens of kilometres that would be needed for 'most Britons'.

Ok, now go ahead.

was going to post this on the food shortages thread but as its part of the Agenda 2030 plan thought i would post it on here .just my small way to reach out to whats in store for the future

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looking forward to the 5g thread. Just to pre-empt you, as you're talking about frequency and range, 5G and Bluetooth operate on different frequencies and Bluetooth has a very small range, far less than the tens of kilometres that would be needed for 'most Britons'.

Ok, now go ahead.
    What incredible duplication regarding the pending apocalypse(s): World War 3, 5g, Covid vaxes/Bluetooth/Mac codes, the zombie apocalypse, the banking collapse, the magnetic poles changing and a lot else. I'm not sure what will get us first and which will then render everything else as being redundant.
    However, the longer it takes, the old buffers planning on global economic destruction will have fewer years to hoover up the vestiges of wealth left in the economic wastelands across the globe.
    It's a worry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Ok, now go ahead.
    "You may speak"

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    was going to post this on the food shortages thread but as its part of the Agenda 2030 plan thought i would post it on here .just my small way to reach out to whats in store for the future
    This Administration’s Agenda Is To CONTROL The FOOD And To CONTROL The PEOPLE”! GUESS, WHO IS BUYING FARMLAND? pic.twitter.com/eoscPxldRu
    — GoatRoper911 (@GoatRoper911) April 8, 2023
    Who cares, I've lived a good life and I don't have any offspring living over here, so bring it on I say. At least it will liven things up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

She is certainly angry about theoretical federal laws protecting farm workers from extreme heat and the agricultural regulatory regime in California. What she didn't say in her little homily is who is buying US farmland. Do you have the answer, Mozz?

Stew Peters is a big name in the alternative media who shines a light into where corporate media prefers to conceal.

In two of his recent broadcasts, linked below, both people he interviews stated similar: no real CV19 mRNA shots have been made or injected into anyone's arm. Of the thousands of Covid 'vaccine' vials examined made by every manufacturer worldwide they all contained a list of identical ingredients, the most toxic to humans among them are: graphene oxide, tungsten, chromium and aluminum hydroxide..

The lipid nano particles contained in the Pfizer shot has PEG (Polyethylene Glycol), while Moderna's has something called SM 102.

Both suggest recipients have effectively become receivers for 5G broadcasts due to the graphene oxide nanotech that assembles within them... which ties in with Klaus Schwab's top adviser, Professor Yuval Noah Harari, who stated publicly that humans are now "hackable animals."

Dr. Astrid Stuckleberger, interviewed in the second video, appears the most convincing. She has a credible accredited background at the WHO and elsewhere, and names other valid experts whose research she cites.

- Last week Dr. Astrid Stuckleberger went viral after her appearance on the Stew Peters Show when she claimed there is no mRNA in the Covid “vaccines”.

Govinda Tidball is here to detail his identical claim that none of the shots have biological components.

Govinda’s findings reveal the shots were made up of lipid nanoparticles, hydrogel, heavy metals, graphene oxide, deionized water, salt, sugar, and aluminum-hydroxide.

Over 3K shots on the market were tested and analyzed and none of them contained mRNA.

The contents of the actual injections is something very different from what we are being told.

The graphene oxide and heavy metals are short circuiting the electricals inside of people’s bodies. -

CLOT SHOT HAS NO BIOLOGICAL COMPONENTS: WORLD'S POPULATION POISONED FROM CHEMICALS FOUND IN VAXX [duration 13 minutes] - https://www.bitchute.com/video/7mh6nmUc47tj/

- Studies reveal there is no biological material in the Covid shot which means they do not contain mRNA.

Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger details groundbreaking news that the shots are 100% synthetic. The shots are weapons of biowarfare.

Doctors are now realizing they have been bought and duped by Big Pharma. Many are having emotional breakdowns upon realizing they’ve participated in a mass genocide.

The shots have been proven through rigorous experiments to contain nanotech and graphene oxide. Bill Gates had led the W.H.O. vaccine plan since 2012 and he is still in the driver’s seat.

Biomolecular programming can be accomplished synthetically. Graphene oxide is the element of the computerized bimolecular lipid that is creating nanocircuits in the human body.

The mRNA tech narrative was a government psyop to deceive researchers and make them think the shots were biological.

They are not biological. -

EXCLUSIVE! WHO WHISTLEBLOWER CONFIRMS HORROR: MRNA NARRATIVE A PSYOP, SHOTS ARE NOT BIOLOGICAL [27 minutes duration]. https://www.bitchute.com/video/hdBd8eJzTQaC/

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Interesting.
    I searched "what is bitchute" plenty comes up from other sources too.

I don't really follow this thread, but stuff like this is worrying isnt it?

2021: Covid banned people claiming Covid originated in a lab
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...9-was-man-made

2023: FBI, WHO admit it could be man made
    https://news.sky.com/story/who-says-...ction-12824769

In the last few years many people have been labelled crackpots, racists, conspiracy theorists etc for stating what actually may be true.

Who are the flat earthers here?

I don't subscribe to the WEF stuff, but placing our faith in giant media organisations or our cash in card companies etc is not a good or progressive thing

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't really follow this thread, but stuff like this is worrying isnt it?

2021: Covid banned people claiming Covid originated in a lab
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...9-was-man-made

2023: FBI, WHO admit it could be man made
    https://news.sky.com/story/who-says-...ction-12824769

In the last few years many people have been labelled crackpots, racists, conspiracy theorists etc for stating what actually may be true.

Who are the flat earthers here?

I don't subscribe to the WEF stuff, but placing our faith in giant media organisations or our cash in card companies etc is not a good or progressive thing
    I don't believe everything I see, but that works for things like bitchute *and* the mainstream. I am aware that things can be true and false on both sides. I try to ingest as little as I can when it comes to the news, but you can't help seeing it. I hate the divides, it's everywhere, and it's annoying.

I don't believe Organ is a racist conspiracy nut because he gets his news from a different source. That would be naive.

It's better not to jump fully into one side andndig your heels in, it blurs your vision.

I don't believe everything I see, but that works for things like bitchute *and* the mainstream. I am aware that things can be true and false on both sides. I try to ingest as little as I can when it comes to the news, but you can't help seeing it. I hate the divides, it's everywhere, and it's annoying.

I don't believe Organ is a racist conspiracy nut because he gets his news from a different source. That would be naive.

It's better not to jump fully into one side and dig your heels in, it blurs your vision.
    Yes, we all need some balance in our thinking, but everybody also needs to widen their sources of information. If you just tune into one or two major news outlets you are heading for a beating. I take some stick on here, but I do get things right eventfully, so it might be a good idea to play the long game as well.

I take some stick on here, but I do get things right eventfully....

The Russia collusion hoax took 5 years, but we got there eventually. You all should have saved some time and effort, and just listened to me in the first place!

You have to wonder which bit of his schtick is more risible. Is it

a) The world is always changing and we post about fast moving events at the precise moment in time that they occur. I don't even mind being wrong about something as I am constantly learning. In fact, I see it as a good thing, as it helps us to self-correct and refine our thinking or

b) I take some stick on here, but I do get things right eventfully (sic). You all should have saved some time and effort, and just listened to me in the first place!

Yes, we all need some balance in our thinking, but everybody also needs to widen their sources of information. If you just tune into one or two major news outlets you are heading for a beating. I take some stick on here, but I do get things right eventfully, so it might be a good idea to play the long game as well.
    I won't dismiss things just because of where they come from automatically like so many. It's like the left and right divide and if you're one or the other you have to think a certain way. I agree with things on either side. It's stupid to be so narrow minded.

I won't dismiss things just because of where they come from automatically like so many. It's like the left and right divide and if you're one or the other you have to think a certain way. I agree with things on either side. It's stupid to be so narrow minded.
    Information can be 1 of 3 things, true, false or indeterminate, so people don't have to jump to conclusions after reading only one news report. Most things I come across are indeterminate at first glance, and it can take a while before any sense can be made of the data. One tip I will give you though, is to stay away from the well-known Russian collusion hoaxers on here who think they know everything!

a) The world is always changing and we post about fast moving events at the precise moment in time that they occur. I don't even mind being wrong about something as I am constantly learning. In fact, I see it as a good thing, as it helps us to self-correct and refine our thinking or

b) I take some stick on here, but I do get things right eventfully (sic). You all should have saved some time and effort, and just listened to me in the first place! or

c) indeterminate, so people don't have to jump to conclusions after reading only one news report. Most things I come across are indeterminate at first glance, and it can take a while before any sense can be made of the data.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

b) I take some stick on here, but I do get things right eventfully (sic). You all should have saved some time and effort, and just listened to me in the first place! or

c) indeterminate, so people don't have to jump to conclusions after reading only one news report. Most things I come across are indeterminate at first glance, and it can take a while before any sense can be made of the data.

In this one minute video, Schwab's sidekick Harari stated at different times in a nonchalent way that "humans are now hackable animals" and that we'd look back to this period as "when surveillance went under the skin."

He also said it means the "end of free will" and also claimed "we agreed to be surveilled all the time".

According to official figures 5.1 billion of the world's total population of 8 billion have indeed volunteered to have one or more CV19 jab.

Even our hardcore Munchkin element will have a difficult time pretending to be unable to connect some easy dots.