+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Re: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Mark Steele, who's from the North East of England, is an interesting character to put it mildly. He's spent years campaigning against and warning of the dangers of 5G which he says is really a weapons system that will be used to both control and kill people with electromagnetic radiation waves. That's a stance he took long before CV19 emerged.

His wiki page is a total hatchet job. I did a Ctrl + f word search on it and the 'conspiracy' word count was 23. It even lists his occupation as 'conspiracy theorist.'

Mark Steele (conspiracy theorist) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_S...racy_theorist)

The author(s) of that page clearly wish to rubbish the fella by portraying him as some kind of mad crank - despite a judge acknowledging him as a bona fide 5G expert - but does concede he did win a court case against Gateshead council who tried to silence him. A video of him outside that court in 2018 is included in this report: BRITAIN’S FIRST 5G COURT CASE AND THE PEOPLE WON - https://smombiegate.org/britains-fir...he-people-won/

He has a Bitchute channel with many videos he's uploaded. All of them can be found here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/zWFwoSPHMLwa/

This 10-minute one posted earlier this week might be of interest to some.

WAKE UP - WAKE UP - THEY ARE COMING TO JAIL AND MURDER YOU - https://www.bitchute.com/video/xFw79sfsxazR/

In it he claims he's been reliably informed a new alleged pandemic, along with lockdowns, will begin either next month or in June. That's a bold claim given we're in the middle of April. This one will be of the H1NI (swine flu) variety and will kill far more than CV19 did.

He doesn't believe the virus baloney, of course, because he maintains most CV19 deaths were caused by radiation poisoning, caused by 5G, and that a great many more will perish by the same means. We won't have to wait very long to learn whether his info is correct or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Mark Steele, who's from the North East of England, is an interesting character to put it mildly. He's spent years campaigning against and warning of the dangers of 5G which he says is really a weapons system that will be used to both control and kill people with electromagnetic radiation waves. That's a stance he took long before CV19 emerged.

His wiki page is a total hatchet job. I did a Ctrl + f word search on it and the 'conspiracy' word count was 23. It even lists his occupation as 'conspiracy theorist.'

Mark Steele (conspiracy theorist) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_S...racy_theorist)

The author(s) of that page clearly wish to rubbish the fella by portraying him as some kind of mad crank - despite a judge acknowledging him as a bona fide 5G expert - but does concede he did win a court case against Gateshead council who tried to silence him. A video of him outside that court in 2018 is included in this report: BRITAIN’S FIRST 5G COURT CASE AND THE PEOPLE WON - https://smombiegate.org/britains-fir...he-people-won/

He has a Bitchute channel with many videos he's uploaded. All of them can be found here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/zWFwoSPHMLwa/

This 10-minute one posted earlier this week might be of interest to some.

WAKE UP - WAKE UP - THEY ARE COMING TO JAIL AND MURDER YOU - https://www.bitchute.com/video/xFw79sfsxazR/

In it he claims he's been reliably informed a new alleged pandemic, along with lockdowns, will begin either next month or in June. That's a bold claim given we're in the middle of April. This one will be of the H1NI (swine flu) variety and will kill far more than CV19 did.

He doesn't believe the virus baloney, of course, because he maintains most CV19 deaths were caused by radiation poisoning, caused by 5G, and that a great many more will perish by the same means. We won't have to wait very long to learn whether his info is correct or not.
    I guess one way of testing this hypothesis is by looking at the countries who haven't installed 5G masts and infrastructure and overlay the reported covid cases and deaths. Start with say, Afghanistan and see how far you get with this latest flight of fancy before you jump on the next lily pad.

He doesn't believe the virus baloney, of course, because he maintains most CV19 deaths were caused by radiation poisoning, caused by 5G, and that a great many more will perish by the same means.

The first symptom of radiation poisoning is nausea and sickness, and maybe diarrhea and dehydration. That wasn't commonly reported as symptoms amongst covid deaths. Wouldn't doctors and medical staff around the world have noticed and spoken out, or were they part of the conspiracy too?

If someone has suspected radiation poisoning, the hospital will remove their clothes, decontaminate the skin, and maybe give potassium iodide. Wouldn't doctors and medical staff around the world have diagnosed this and given the correct medication, or were they part of the conspiracy too?

Wouldn't we still be having huge numbers of 'covid' deaths if it was actually radiation from 5G? If the evil masterminds behind it all were having great success in reducing the global population, why did they decide to stop?

It seems to me that a critical thinker would be asking these kinds of questions instead of sitting there with a mouth agape, believing it without a second thought. What were your answers when you asked these questions?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess one way of testing this hypothesis is by looking at the countries who haven't installed 5G masts and infrastructure and overlay the reported covid cases and deaths. Start with say, Afghanistan and see how far you get with this latest flight of fancy before you jump on the next lily pad.
    I thought you would be excited at the prospect of wearing a mask again and to dutifully appear on your doorstep at the appointed time to indulge in enthusiastic applause for Pfizer boss Albert Bourla.

Here's Mr Steele again disassembling a 5G LED street light.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The first symptom of radiation poisoning is nausea and sickness, and maybe diarrhea and dehydration. That wasn't commonly reported as symptoms amongst covid deaths. Wouldn't doctors and medical staff around the world have noticed and spoken out, or were they part of the conspiracy too?

If someone has suspected radiation poisoning, the hospital will remove their clothes, decontaminate the skin, and maybe give potassium iodide. Wouldn't doctors and medical staff around the world have diagnosed this and given the correct medication, or were they part of the conspiracy too?

Wouldn't we still be having huge numbers of 'covid' deaths if it was actually radiation from 5G? If the evil masterminds behind it all were having great success in reducing the global population, why did they decide to stop?

It seems to me that a critical thinker would be asking these kinds of questions instead of sitting there with a mouth agape, believing it without a second thought. What were your answers when you asked these questions?
    Had you diverted your snout away from corporate media and its incredible censorship you would have known over three years ago plenty of doctors were saying those tagged with having CV19 displayed all the symptoms of radiation sickness or poisoning (depending on their level of exposure).

Saying that, I happen to believe Steele's mostly wrong on that aspect of pandemic 1 as most of the excess deaths were achieved in Blighty by administering drugs in care homes and a different one in hospital settings to get them on vents.

The 5G technology is immensely powerful in the wrong hands. The type of weapon that would be ideal to deploy by a rogue government.

Had you diverted your snout away from corporate media and its incredible censorship you would have known over three years ago plenty of doctors were saying those tagged with having CV19 displayed all the symptoms of radiation sickness or poisoning (depending on their level of exposure).

Saying that, I happen to believe Steele's mostly wrong on that aspect of pandemic 1 as most of the excess deaths were achieved in Blighty by administering drugs in care homes and a different one in hospital settings to get them on vents.

The 5G technology is immensely powerful in the wrong hands. The type of weapon that would be ideal to deploy by a rogue government.
    And yet these 'plenty' of doctors didn't actually treat it as radiation poisoning.

Yes of course, they gave one type of drug in care homes and a different one in hospitals, because why not complicate things for absolutely no reason

And yet these 'plenty' of doctors didn't actually treat it as radiation poisoning.

Yes of course, they gave one type of drug in care homes and a different one in hospitals, because why not complicate things for absolutely no reason
    The one used in hospitals was remdesivir. A different protocol was used in care homes, midazolam + morphine to place them on Liverpool Care Pathway.

I suspect it wasn't just Taunton Blue Meanie and Canton Kev who had their hooters pressed against their TV screens when Britain's Got Talent was on last night.

For those who missed it, copycat Britain is following the same path as the Yanks by sliding the Pfizer Covid needle into the arms of babies.

Fair play to the three thousand commenters at the Daily Mail site who commented on this article; it received almost universal condemnation.

Covid jabs will be given to vulnerable BABIES for first time: Health chiefs recommend two Pfizer doses for 60,000 at-risk infants aged between 6 months and 4 years old - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a....html#comments

What an absolute bell end you are, do you not care what you post? shame on you, if you have been unfortunate to sit with a loved one suffering terminal agitation and seeing how horribly distressing it is you might understand how using a syringe driver can and does ease suffering and distress, i never comment on your inane ramblings as you are and have always seemed a thoroughly obnoxious twat, posts like that above confirm that

The one used in hospitals was remdesivir. A different protocol was used in care homes, midazolam + morphine to place them on Liverpool Care Pathway.

I suspect it wasn't just Taunton Blue Meanie and Canton Kev who had their hooters pressed against their TV screens when Britain's Got Talent was on last night.
    It's a little hard to keep up as you flit between fantasy (like 5G towers causing covid through radiation AND activating bluetooth receivers inside our bodies) and reality (the anti-viral drug remdesvir being approved for use in hospitals) and back to fantasy (viruses don't exist).

So you're saying that remdesivir and midazolam were used to kill people in hospitals and care homes? Why not just use the same death drug in both?

It's a little hard to keep up as you flit between fantasy (like 5G towers causing covid through radiation AND activating bluetooth receivers inside our bodies) and reality (the anti-viral drug remdesvir being approved for use in hospitals) and back to fantasy (viruses don't exist).

So you're saying that remdesivir and midazolam were used to kill people in hospitals and care homes? Why not just use the same death drug in both?
    I guess if you start with a fantasy, that the virus doesn't exist, you need an explanation why people were dying in their droves before vaccines designed to bump off the supplicants who took it came along. 5g and drugs is as good an explanation in the warp minded world in which Morg appears to exist.

Re people displaying Bluetooth addresses, I'm sure I directed a message to you recently in which I informed you what combo of Smartphone and app I used. There's loads of free version apps out there. I'm also sure I told you, and anyone else who read that message, that their phone has to be placed in Developer mode and then set to 'show unknown MAC addresses' for the app to work properly. All that's stopping you from conducting your own tests is you.

But you're too tired to do that, instead you prefer to make sarcastic remarks.

I also linked in that message, or another about the same subject, to a video full of professionals who visited a remote forest with CV19 vaccinated and those who were not to determine whether or not the vaccinated had a MAC address apiece. They did.

There's plenty of other supporting evidence out there. But you'll never unearth any of it unless you want to.

I thought I had laid the contagious viruses myth to bed with another recent message where I linked to a report of official US government sponsored tests from over a century ago when they tried everything they could think of to infect those they thought had Spanish Flu to those who didn't. They even injected blood taken from the former to the latter. Every test they tried failed.

You're fond of searching my message history. All those I've referred to were made during the last month and won't be difficult for you to locate.

As for your parting question, vents are found in hospitals.

I guess if you start with a fantasy, that the virus doesn't exist, you need an explanation why people were dying in their droves before vaccines designed to bump off the supplicants who took it came along. 5g and drugs is as good an explanation in the warp minded world in which Morg appears to exist.
    Fantasy?

Even if SARS-CoV 2 is/was real, rather than it being an existential threat, 99.9% of humanity survived it, 2.9 billion of them thanks to their natural immune system.

I embedded a video with Harari making what was plainly transhumanism remarks in the previous page of this very thread. It's only a minute long. Surely that should be within your attention span?!

Fantasy?

Even if SARS-CoV 2 is/was real, rather than it being an existential threat, 99.9% of humanity survived it, 2.9 billion of them thanks to their natural immune system.

I embedded a video with Harari making what was plainly transhumanism remarks in the previous page of this very thread. It's only a minute long. Surely that should be within your attention span?!
    When you explain how the smallest bluetooth transmitter of 2 mm can be injected out of a 0.5mm needle I might give it a go, Morg.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    What an absolute bell end you are, do you not care what you post? shame on you, if you have been unfortunate to sit with a loved one suffering terminal agitation and seeing how horribly distressing it is you might understand how using a syringe driver can and does ease suffering and distress, i never comment on your inane ramblings as you are and have always seemed a thoroughly obnoxious twat, posts like that above confirm that
    Save your ire for those deserving of it. The issue isn't about people in care homes suffering incurable conditions being given those drugs to ease their suffering.

Here's some people who know what they're on about discussing it. You'll see nothing like it by staring at the box; that's because you're not supposed to know.

Try spending less time drooling over men playing in tights for Green Bay.

Re people displaying Bluetooth addresses, I'm sure I directed a message to you recently in which I informed you what combo of Smartphone and app I used. There's loads of free version apps out there. I'm also sure I told you, and anyone else who read that message, that their phone has to be placed in Developer mode and then set to 'show unknown MAC addresses' for the app to work properly. All that's stopping you from conducting your own tests is you.

But you're too tired to do that, instead you prefer to make sarcastic remarks.

I also linked in that message, or another about the same subject, to a video full of professionals who visited a remote forest with CV19 vaccinated and those who were not to determine whether or not the vaccinated had a MAC address apiece. They did.

There's plenty of other supporting evidence out there. But you'll never unearth any of it unless you want to.

I thought I had laid the contagious viruses myth to bed with another recent message where I linked to a report of official US government sponsored tests from over a century ago when they tried everything they could think of to infect those they thought had Spanish Flu to those who didn't. They even injected blood taken from the former to the latter. Every test they tried failed.

You're fond of searching my message history. All those I've referred to were made during the last month and won't be difficult for you to locate.

As for your parting question, vents are found in hospitals.
    https://efvv.eu/images/content/2021/...s-uk_02715.pdf

Here is that "study", Morg adding the subsequent one taken in a cave that showed nothing of significance that perhaps didn't get blasted all over the bacofoilosphere. It concluded in November 2021 that many more experiments will be needed but since then we have heard nary a word from the "research team". Strange that!

https://efvv.eu/images/content/2021/...s-uk_02715.pdf

Here is that "study", Morg adding the subsequent one taken in a cave that showed nothing of significance that perhaps didn't get blasted all over the bacofoilosphere. It concluded in November 2021 that many more experiments will be needed but since then we have heard nary a word from the "research team". Strange that!
    It's in French, Cyril.

Bit early in the day for you to be on the sauce, isn't it?

It's in French, Cyril.

Bit early in the day for you to be on the sauce, isn't it?
    jeeez, can't you understand anything that doesn't come packaged in a youtube video?

Try the third column, the one after francais and espagnol called anglais

jeeez, can't you understand anything that doesn't come packaged in a youtube video?

Try the third column, the one after francais and espagnol called anglais
    I haven't forgotten you owe me a serious reply about Midazolam. I'll pose some questions for you later in the week.

You may recall some months back after tightening my tinfoil-lined dearstalker hat to boost my critical thinking skills yet further that you must be an apron wearer who's fond of keeping not so secret oaths.

Following a further session, I've determined you must be an ex-public sector wallah. I'm erring towards you being a former old bill.

I haven't forgotten you owe me a serious reply about Midazolam. I'll pose some questions for you later in the week.

You may recall some months back after tightening my tinfoil-lined dearstalker hat to boost my critical thinking skills yet further that you must be an apron wearer who's fond of keeping not so secret oaths.

Following a further session, I've determined you must be an ex-public sector wallah. I'm erring towards you being a former old bill.
    Mange tout, Rodney

Mange tout, Rodney
    Returning to along the lines of 5G, you may or may not be interested in what I embed below, which admittedly is a bit of a slog at 90 minutes.

Rarely am I taken aback at anything I view on this internet, nevertheless what the fella says during his presentation I found to be amazing. He was a real former US army big noise in the field of secret technology and made his remarks in 1988.

The comments beneath it are full of people expressing surprise or disbelief that it's still viewable at youtube.

I took from what he claimed, which I've no reason to disbelieve, is nukes became obsolete many decades ago because far more devastating weapons were developed as early as 1960. It also became much easier for me to believe all these years later that the 5G tech is centre stage of what comes next.

4/29/2022 -- Secret Super Weapons That Drive Disarmament Negotiations - Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Ggmi_6JFU

What did you find most convincing about him?

- The PhD he bought from a PO Box in Sioux Falls,
    - the destruction of Chernobyl by radar,
    - the Japanese Yakuza controlling the weather and causing Hurricane Katrina and the 2004 tsunami,
    - the Russian army in Afghanistan controlling and manipulating time or
    - the Russians using stealth technology to destroy the space shuttle, Challenger?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Thomas_E._Bearden

What did you find most convincing about him?

- The PhD he bought from a PO Box in Sioux Falls,
    - the destruction of Chernobyl by radar,
    - the Japanese Yakuza controlling the weather and causing Hurricane Katrina and the 2004 tsunami,
    - the Russian army in Afghanistan controlling and manipulating time or
    - the Russians using stealth technology to destroy the space shuttle, Challenger?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Thomas_E._Bearden
    Organ Morgan: the patron saint of gullibility.

It's perfectly obvious. If you took your eyes off Celebrity Love Island for just a few minutes, you can do your own research and also find out The Truth.

First, they used 5G towers to give people radiation poisoning. And before you ask a stupid question, yes of course it is the type of radiation that only affects humans and is fine for all other wildlife, fauna and flora. Then when they became ill they could start killing them with drugs, but used remdesivir in hospitals and midazolam + morphine in care homes because it was important to...look they just used different drugs, alright? And it just so happens that both drugs, despite both having gone through scientific approval processes and were deemed safe to be prescribed for humans, happen to kill people with radiation exposure in exactly the same way. It's all part of the plan.

And once that was going really well, they decided to stop it and they started giving out vaccines. Remember how the 5G towers caused radiation? Well, now they don't, forget that happened. Instead they activate bluetooth transmitters that were injected into most people.

And in other countries, they did different things to kill people but it all got blamed on covid which is a virus and viruses aren't even real anyway.