+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Re: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Lots of questionable stuff here, so let's start with paragraph 1.

Why was the printing press a problem? And the steam engine, and the telegram?

It's hugely amusing to think that the powers that be (presumably elderly white blokes who will be even closer to their graves when the time comes) will profit hugely from a global wasteland of economic collapse and a mass extermination of the population.
    Totally bloody hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    From those researchers I've read, most believe two shots were cumulative enough for the required amount of the extremely conductive graphene oxide.
    Prionopathy is the latest thing being pushed by the conspiracy theorists, these people are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Prionopathy is the latest thing being pushed by the conspiracy theorists, these people are hilarious
    TWGL1 was explaining how both his parents have dementia recently yet here you are laughing at that awful degenerative disease. I hope he calls you out for your insensitivity!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    TWGL1 was explaining how both his parents have dementia recently yet here you are laughing at that awful degenerative disease. I hope he calls you out for your insensitivity!
    We are talking about clotshot conspiracy theories, so quit your sh*t stirring!

We are talking about clotshot conspiracy theories, so quit your sh*t stirring!
    Apologies if I touched a nerve, I never realised that you guys were so tight!

Apologies if I touched a nerve, I never realised that you guys were so tight!
    **** *** *** *****!

**** *** *** *****!
    Sorry, thought you gifted and talented boys were articulate and erudite. Anyway, forget about taking the piss out of TWGL1's parents. Explain what you mean about prionopathy.

Sorry, thought you gifted and talented boys were articulate and erudite. Anyway, forget about taking the piss out of TWGL1's parents. Explain what you mean about prionopathy.