+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Wrexham

Re: Wrexham

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I guess the JB's have been the biggest team in Wales for the last 40 years, as much as it hurts me to say it.

In my eyes, if teams like Doncaster, Southend, Yeovil and Scunthorpe can all make the Championship, which they have in the 20 years since we returned to the second tier, then I am sure Wrexham with big money behind them, can certainly do it. It won't be easy though and might take them ten years, but if their Hollywood backers stay at the club, then yes, they can do it.
    The biggest team? You're ****ing tripping. They've been better than us for a while, but they never have and never will be bigger than us.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The biggest team? You're ****ing tripping. They've been better than us for a while, but they never have and never will be bigger than us.
    and Swansea is still a sh****** and they are still JB's!

Bluebirds!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Okay, I worded my post incorrectly. You are quite right, they have been BETTER than us for most of the last 40 years.

Okay, I worded my post incorrectly. You are quite right, they have been BETTER than us for most of the last 40 years.
    Swansea City have won a major trophy and spent 6 consecutive seasons in the top flight in my lifetime

What have we done ?

FA Cup balls up
    Play off cock ups
    Premier league vanishing act

Support wise we should be a far bigger club than Swansea but we ain't

Achievements wise we are lagging well behind despite the money we have spent

I mean surely we can be honest here ?

We are not very far ahead of them attendance wise let's be honest here and we have a far bigger population base within Cardiff and the greater urban area

If we were getting 23 , 24 k every week we could argue we are a much bigger club

But until we show it on the pitch and in the stands we are not