+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sabri's comments post Sunderland

Re: Sabri's comments post Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Not many managers seem to rate that many of our younger players.

It can't be the manager every time surely.
    In Davies case I’ll assume Burnley’s manager must have rated him a little at the start of this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    In Davies case I’ll assume Burnley’s manager must have rated him a little at the start of this season?
    On the face of it, the amount we actually play him, we should have took the money and invested it in the squad.

Surely any manager who feels they have to make a double substitution after 35 minutes is admitting they f*cked up to begin with?

On the face of it, the amount we actually play him, we should have took the money and invested it in the squad.
    Given the way we invested in the squad in the summer, we’d only have wasted it

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Given the way we invested in the squad in the summer, we’d only have wasted it
    Imagine the shite we'd have brought in if we'd had an extra £2m in the summer! We'd have ended up with more players than we did when OGS was around

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You should know yourself not to encourage that

Having a bank holiday swig are you.
    Apologies, cant even remember posting last night. Drinking copious amounts of Madri on a school night not one of my better decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    By the sounds of it.
    Apologies to you too. Very childish of me.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Apologies, cant even remember posting last night. Drinking copious amounts of Madri on a school night not one of my better decisions.
    Madri gives even the best of us a kicking so no worries there

Give it plenty so I'll take it

Madri gives even the best of us a kicking so no worries there

Give it plenty so I'll take it
    I black out every time I drink 6 or more pints of it, but the football club only sell Madri or Coors lagers on draught and Coors is like drinking water.

Didnt plan on having 8 pints in 3.5 hours though, not with work next day, got carried away.

Didnt bother standing on the terrace yesterday, too blustery, watched the Wrexham game in the bar sumping pints.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Surely any manager who feels they have to make a double substitution after 35 minutes is admitting they f*cked up to begin with?
    Or the two players were not carrying out the instructions that Lamouchi had given them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Or the two players were not carrying out the instructions that Lamouchi had given them?
    Exactly. Doubt he sent them out there to get totally dominated for the first half an hour.

You don't get subbed because you're following the manager's orders to the letter.

Exactly. Doubt he sent them out there to get totally dominated for the first half an hour.

You don't get subbed because you're following the manager's orders to the letter.
    Watters was subbed off and humiliated by Morison for "not doing what he was told to". All half our defenders were lumping the ball in the air as if he were Keiffer Moore.

Maybe sometimes the managers orders are just bollocks?

It wasn't Philos fault the ball wasn't sticking with Kaba or Wickham, or that they weren't able to play him in. It wasn't Ojo's fault that going to 4-4-2 with Romeo LB wasn't working so he got shunted to LWB, a position literally nobody would think he'd be good at.

Ojo did have a poor game regardless of that, tbf, and would have been a prime candidate to go off at half time, but the subs smacked very much of Lamouchi knowing he'd messed things up and looking for escape goats.

Apologies to you too. Very childish of me.
    Haha no worries mate.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Watters was subbed off and humiliated by Morison for "not doing what he was told to". All half our defenders were lumping the ball in the air as if he were Keiffer Moore.

Maybe sometimes the managers orders are just bollocks?

It wasn't Philos fault the ball wasn't sticking with Kaba or Wickham, or that they weren't able to play him in. It wasn't Ojo's fault that going to 4-4-2 with Romeo LB wasn't working so he got shunted to LWB, a position literally nobody would think he'd be good at.

Ojo did have a poor game regardless of that, tbf, and would have been a prime candidate to go off at half time, but the subs smacked very much of Lamouchi knowing he'd messed things up and looking for escape goats.
    Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.

We won't know what the instructions were either way.

Maybe the substitutes were his way of trying to change the game as he said they were. In a way they did just that.
    It was certainly much better second half.

I black out every time I drink 6 or more pints of it, but the football club only sell Madri or Coors lagers on draught and Coors is like drinking water.

Didnt plan on having 8 pints in 3.5 hours though, not with work next day, got carried away.

Didnt bother standing on the terrace yesterday, too blustery, watched the Wrexham game in the bar sumping pints.
    Seen a lot of tidy drinkers in a mess on the Madri. Sounds like you had a decent day.

Seen a lot of tidy drinkers in a mess on the Madri. Sounds like you had a decent day.
    Tadcasters finest is Madri, isn’t it 4.6%, ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I don't think that has much to do with it.

I've drank higher percentage lager and been ok. Not so much on the Madri.

Yeah. Is actually brewed by Molson Coors.
    It is 4.6% in comparison to Coors Light which is 4.2%.

Yeah. Is actually brewed by Molson Coors.
    It is 4.6% in comparison to Coors Light which is 4.2%.
    Not that strong, considering how many get smashed on it. I prefer Coors Light out of the two.

Not that strong, considering how many get smashed on it. I prefer Coors Light out of the two.
    No. Some lagers punch well above their percentage though as dembe mentions.
    Stella is one off the top of my head.

Got to be something in it as it's a regular occurrence for plenty I know.

I get it with Belgium brewed largers , but one from Tadcaster is surprising.

I prefer a bit of taste to my lagers, Coors is like weakly diluted squash. Each to their own.

I prefer a bit of taste to my lagers, Coors is like weakly diluted squash. Each to their own.
    You tried any IPA or Golden Ales butt?

Taste without the gas.

Only lager I can do, not in any great amounts is Estrella, Birra Lisa or Poretti.

Coors is dish water.

It’s very mild in taste ,and don’t really drink these days so I guess that’s why I prefer it (out of the two )

Kronenburg is my choice when it’s available.