+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many points from the last 6?

How many points from the last 6?

Sheffield United (A)
    Watford (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Rotherham (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Burnley (A)

How many points are we getting from these games?

Re: How many points from the last 6?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Sheffield United (A)
    Watford (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Rotherham (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Burnley (A)

I wouldn't be surprised if we went to Watford and won, like Huddersfield managed recently. We should win at Rotherham and I think we'll beat Huddersfield. 9 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we went to Watford and won, like Huddersfield managed recently. We should win at Rotherham and I think we'll beat Huddersfield. 9 points.
    That would be very nice.

Be over the moon with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I fear we're the kind of team that a Warnock side would relish facing, Warnock's City (in his first two seasons) would probably put 2 or 3 on us

Watford's the away game I think we have a chance in, but they have so much individual quality that it only takes one of them deciding to turn up to ruin it for us

International

Sheffield United (A)
    Watford (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Rotherham (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Burnley (A)

Four, five, or Seven, the timing between Stoke, Rotherham, and Huddersfield worry me, we seem to struggle when we get two games in a week, let alone three!

That postponed game where they turned the sprinklers on and deliberately tried to get the game postponed could have massive implications, it's worse that they have rearranged on a Thursday!

We've had some important players out at the wrong time!

And we'll stay up.

5 maximum

It may be enough but I think 6 will be

Just as importantly, how many will Reading get from their last 5?
    Burnley H
    Luton H
    Coventry A
    Wigan H
    Huddersfield A
    Whatever they get we just need to match.

everyone we're squabbling with have pretty much the same run in, can't let it go to the last game , it's 4 points from me , and hope there is one worse

One if you’re fortunate enough

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Burnley H
    Luton H
    Coventry A
    Wigan H
    Huddersfield A
    Reading will beat Wigan and Huddersfield will be safe by the last game so won’t have anything on it. It’s probable that Burnley have been partying since winning promotion so they could get a point from them . So say 7 points for them . That means we need 6 to be safe with our 6 better goal difference

QPR very much still in the equation , they have Coventry, Norwich and Burnley next 3 games but finish with Stoke away and Bristol city at home , they may struggle to find more than 5 points from that lot. We would then again need 6 points to finish above them on goal difference too.

So looking likely we’ll need 6 points from 6 games.

Just need to hope neither of those two turn their form around completely like Huddersfield!

I have a feeling we're about to implode.

Cool Re: How many points from the last 6?

We’ll get one point at most from our next three games if we play like we did in our last two home matches. Rotherham have got five points in the three matches since they played us, so may be safe when we go there. Huddersfield may be safe as well and Burnley will have been Champions for weeks by the time we play them, so I wouldn’t rule out a point there. I said after the Blackpool match we needed six more points, so I have to stick with that - we need O’Dowda back for all of them after yesterday’s shambles about who played left wing back.

Sheffield United (A)
    Watford (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Rotherham (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Burnley (A)

I'm starting to feel quite negative after the sh*tshows against Swansea and Sunderland. I thought we were going to be alright after we beat Brum away and our results would steadily improve, sadly not. Blackpool was a slight blip upwards, but that was because they were so poor. Therefore, I can only see us getting three points, all draws. Rotherham A (although I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this one as they have a huge psychological advantage), Huddersfield H (another one we could potentially lose as they have that cunning old fox Warnock in charge, who will want to stick it to Tan) and Burnley A (hopefully their players will be on the beach for the last game, although they might want to go out with a huge bang and stick four or five on us). The other three games, I can see us just losing by the odd goal . Having said this, thank feck, I usually get a lot of predictions wrong, and we'll end up winning at Sheffield hahahaha

4-6

International

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Burnley H
    Luton H
    Coventry A
    Wigan H
    Huddersfield A

And QPR, because it's between them, Reading and us for the final relegation spot.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    We’ll get one point at most from our next three games if we play like we did in our last two home matches. Rotherham have got five points in the three matches since they played us, so may be safe when we go there. Huddersfield may be safe as well and Burnley will have been Champions for weeks by the time we play them, so I wouldn’t rule out a point there. I said after the Blackpool match we needed six more points, so I have to stick with that - we need O’Dowda back for all of them after yesterday’s shambles about who played left wing back.
    Robinson and O'Dowda are a massive loss, we need both back asa, and Wickham needs to be at his best as he ran out of gas yesterday, and none of us were laughing.

8 points, somehow.

International

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    And QPR, because it's between them, Reading and us for the final relegation spot.
    QPR and Reading are still on worse form than us along with Wigan and Blackpool. We need six points to be sure but will probably be fine with four, and those points should be there with that set of games.

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2

Still worried about the closeness of Rotherham and Huddersfield and Warnock, whose style won't suit us, you can see him putting two big men on Allsop and scoring from long throws, and corners.

QPR and Reading are still on worse form than us along with Wigan and Blackpool. We need six points but will probably be fine with four.

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2
    4 will be fine

We will stay up, everyone's losing their minds. Chill.

True.
    QPR have
    Coventry H
    Norwich H
    Burnley A
    Stoke A
    Bristol H

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Burnley can reach 108 points Bob, which is better than Readings record of 106.

I'd say Kompany and his players will be focused on that.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Burnley can reach 108 points Bob, which is better than Readings record of 106.

I'd say Kompany and his players will be focused on that.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nited-win.html